Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:54:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
An article on Europe In Ruins is scheduled to appear in the next issue of the German-based PC Games magazine, street dated August 29th. It may also make future appearances in PC Action and possibly PC Games Hardware. The modification will also be included on a DVD with the magazine. I'd like to thank Mark Brehme of Computec for making this possible.
As many of you know, the Opposing Fronts beta is scheduled to start this week. I've secured my beta key and will be not only playing it but examining the best way to incorporate its units and features into Europe In Ruins. There is likely to be a lot of problems to work through as we move forward and hopefully we'll be able to make progress with regards to our players that will only have Company of Heroes, only Opposing Fronts, and those that will have both. ...Read More
The war is about to begin... Things are looking very good. Battle results are processing fine and most of the bugs are worked out of the system. Once we find a good resource level, we'll probably reset and begin the war! I want to thank each one of you for your help and diligence in finding bugs and being patient while the kinks were worked out of the system. We will continue making balance changes as we see fit and hope you will continue providing feedback. Thanks again.
We've just released the most significant version of our modification yet. We are, thanks to Corsix, sending battle results back to our server. We haven't yet turned on processing of these results until we see how well each player's separate report matches up with everyone else's. If everything goes well, a significant part of the persistency model we've been aiming for will be complete. Players will design and create their companies on our website, play matches, and get their companies updated with the battle results including deaths, veteranship, etc...

I would like to invite everyone to come and give it a shot (again). We have a player's guide and our forums are a great resource to help you get started. We have even built a 'launcher' that keeps your version of the modification up-to-date. These are very exciting times indeed.

Lastly, we are participating in a contest at GameFlood, in the RTS mod division. Our votes are based off downloads (on their site), views, and votes. I'd like to ask you all to visit the site and possibly download from there also. The contest ends Monday at midnight (CST). The link is:

http://www.gameflood.com/Mashup/Index.cfm?intModID=9426

Please don't be hesitant to check us out. You may still play vanilla-COH with our modification installed. You have nothing to lose.
This is just an update on the v1.7 release status and some information about how you can help publicize the modification and make it a success. ...Read More
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc