Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:45:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
We've just released the most significant version of our modification yet. We are, thanks to Corsix, sending battle results back to our server. We haven't yet turned on processing of these results until we see how well each player's separate report matches up with everyone else's. If everything goes well, a significant part of the persistency model we've been aiming for will be complete. Players will design and create their companies on our website, play matches, and get their companies updated with the battle results including deaths, veteranship, etc...

I would like to invite everyone to come and give it a shot (again). We have a player's guide and our forums are a great resource to help you get started. We have even built a 'launcher' that keeps your version of the modification up-to-date. These are very exciting times indeed.

Lastly, we are participating in a contest at GameFlood, in the RTS mod division. Our votes are based off downloads (on their site), views, and votes. I'd like to ask you all to visit the site and possibly download from there also. The contest ends Monday at midnight (CST). The link is:

http://www.gameflood.com/Mashup/Index.cfm?intModID=9426

Please don't be hesitant to check us out. You may still play vanilla-COH with our modification installed. You have nothing to lose.
This is just an update on the v1.7 release status and some information about how you can help publicize the modification and make it a success. ...Read More
We will be removing all registered users from the Control Panel within the next 10 hours and disabling registration until v1.7 goes live.
I would like to apologize for the lack of development over the past month.  To be completely honest, I got a bit burned out and started doubting the success of Europe In Ruins, and COH as a whole.  My time was limited due to some issues that had come up personally and with that went a lot of my interest in the project.  I've been slowly trying to ease myself back into development of the project as we have a great stream of steady ideas and the future of Europe In Ruins is certainly bright. ...Read More
Europe In Ruins v1.6b was released on Monday night. It includes the largest amount of balance changes yet, as well as the first incarnation of our doctrine system. It also features some bug fixes to v1.6. ...Read More
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc