Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:50:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 16, 2024, 09:46:19 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "How do I counter"  (Read 70153 times)
Marlboroman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #200 on: January 12, 2013, 09:06:37 am »

god yes knowlegde is important played a 2v2 once where i was in the enemy vent channel was funny listening them break down as i managed to perfectly counter their every move
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #201 on: January 12, 2013, 11:41:37 am »

more liars in this thread pls, don't listen heartmann cuz he is like rols, spams and creates iliussion of fake counters to make u guys bring it on the field that he could easier to win

He does. Tells me Rangers can counter falls?. Yeah RIght. so i bring rangers and all his falls kill me before i get close.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #202 on: January 12, 2013, 06:01:09 pm »

Minesweepers are the most valuable units available. They should take top priority over units such as Snipers, Tigers, KTs, and Howitzers, as their Vet5 status is neat-o.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
MajorBookworm Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #203 on: March 05, 2013, 05:57:47 am »

How on earth are you supposed to kill Super Pershings!?

-Damnit Caboose, what did you order this time!
 - Nothing.
- Caboose...
 - I promise you that you will not see anything show up that i ordered, nothing at all... for at least six to eight weeks.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #204 on: March 05, 2013, 06:05:14 am »

Are you looking to hunting one or just a general counter regardless of doctrines?
Well the best all around Counter to the SP is a pak38 and a panther, it aint perfect and can be counterd with some sneaky micro but you try to make sure that the SP always focus fires at the panther so he cant kill the pak similar that you use the CCT as a Meatshield so that instead of firing at your Firefly the enemy tank first autotargets the CCT and then has to be manually orderd to fire at the Firefly.
As PE the best tactic would probobly be a marder and 2 Zrecks in 2 HTs, this on the other hand is really weak as HTs generally can be killed by 2 shots from an ATG or the SP.
What you prob want to do is having an offmap similar to Panzer kankers with the middle t3 unlock with luft or the AT missle t2 for THs then grab a kettenkrad and an light ATHT with Treadbreaker, Treadbreak the SP and make sure to have constant LOS on the SP, drop offmap on top of the tank and then if it still surived have an 50mm Hotch(up-gunned) to pick it off while repairing.

Keep in mind that this does not(rarely anyways) apply to the mobile move/fire persh as that thing is an completely different unit to counter.
To kill an M/F SP you generally need to make an counter company similar how you can use Ultra Decription Commando doc to counter sniper companys or Stormtrooper companys.

APCR THs is a great doctrine to use if you want to hunt down some pesky M/F SPs, this has less to do that the Penetration buffs and the Damage buffs that things like the ATHT, Marder, Panther and the up-gunned hotch get and more due to that instead of having the most annoying survivability of constant bouncing or getting annoying crits but when the enemy tank goes down the +/- 30% health you automatically get 100% kill crit at red, What this means that instead of getting things like destroyed gun or engine, You will always get out of control or Instant wreck soif you put up a good enough fight so that the SP is low health that you can run up with something as simple as the up-gunned hotch and shoot it once in the rear and its dead(keep in mind the 37mm hotch does not get buffed by the APCR rounds and only the Up-gunned(50mm) one does).
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 07:36:36 am by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #205 on: March 05, 2013, 12:06:52 pm »

but when the enemy tank goes down the +/- 30% health you automatically get 100% kill crit at red,

Not true. Red health is 5%, nowhere near 30%.

Hell, yellow health is 40%.

Also, for taking on Super Sherpies, luring it into a mine can prove invaluable as it gains a lot of it's strength from it's speed. Standard heavy armour counters will do fine once you've damaged it's engine. PE tread damaging effects also work wonders, especially the LATHT which can be used from very long range and lasts a ridiculous time of 2 minutes. Also, the LATHT has pretty much 100% chance to damage engine from full health if you hit a tank in it's rear armour instead of the front - Good to know if you can either flank with the LATHT or send a distraction unit through the lines.

Finally, don't expect to destroy it in one sitting. Pull it apart piece by piece, then send fast movers to finish the job once it has gone to repair. If it has combat repairs, just whittle it to death.

If you are REALLY intent on taking one out in a single sitting... PE can use one LATHT, two Marders and a Henschel/X-7 Missile to guarantee destruction. APCR makes it much faster for TH. WM can use a triple call in of Upgunned Puma's whilst it repairs, or double goliath's after it's been engine damaged by a mine and has took about 1/3 damage already. Pak 40's can make for a total no-go zone for the Super Sherpie as well.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #206 on: March 05, 2013, 12:11:03 pm »

3 bikes for blocking and 4 goliaths

works fine, i have tried it and succesed.  especially epic when its R and some1 starts with a heavy tank

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #207 on: March 06, 2013, 12:27:12 am »

3 bikes for blocking and 4 goliaths

o.0 overkill much???

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #208 on: March 06, 2013, 03:44:47 am »

I dont think you understand how he's making the decision. You can pop a squad like that in a building and it will have decent sight range for 1 pop.
Provided you take the middle RSE T2 unlock

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #209 on: March 06, 2013, 09:35:09 am »

o.0 overkill much???

No needs moar goliaths

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #210 on: March 02, 2014, 02:25:04 am »

How do i counter Oakleave kch  as brits?.

Fire is not available to RCA or mandos.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #211 on: March 02, 2014, 02:29:55 am »

Devedit: Unrelated comments removed
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 09:50:14 am by tank130 » Logged
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #212 on: March 02, 2014, 02:32:01 am »

kite or run over with cromwell is probably the most reliable counter.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #213 on: March 02, 2014, 02:34:56 am »

Cromwell, Riflenades, Mgs, Long-range rifles, mines, sten commandos, Staghound

Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #214 on: March 02, 2014, 02:39:05 am »

love those answers... no proper answer was heard here just saying what can kill kch. ya know even minesweapers at some point can kill kch's lool. Now get real. RCA cant kill kchs in current meta game if both rca and terror players have equal gaming skills. After hardcore enfield scopes nerf RCA lost the only weapon they had vs axis elite inf hordes
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #215 on: March 02, 2014, 03:23:18 am »

Devedit: Unrelated comments removed
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 09:50:44 am by tank130 » Logged

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #216 on: March 02, 2014, 03:25:04 am »

-proper 95mm usage
-2 hmgs
-carrier + bren inf

all seen, all tried, all worked

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #217 on: March 02, 2014, 04:14:08 am »

nah, you gotta do it like american armor doctrine does it man, use LV's and medium tanks.  Its the only way. I realize that will involve a lot of falling back when the enemy follows in with AT of any sort, but once the KCH are out of the way, you can get the territory back.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #218 on: March 02, 2014, 05:24:44 am »

flamers own kch btw

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #219 on: March 02, 2014, 11:12:15 am »

Cromwell, Staghound, Bren MMG's, Layered HMG's, HMG nest

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc