Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:13:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 16, 2024, 09:46:19 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The R/ME mode spam start, how to sniff out and deal with it  (Read 36303 times)
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2010, 12:53:03 pm »

Looks like a normal company to me, I wouldn't have a hard time against it with my Wehr account, and there are many anti-infantry Axis focused companies with the newest doctrines that even give my 5+ smg squads a hard time and enough AT to threaten mass armor like my Jumbos supported by allied shermans/croms/stags.

Congratulations, dear sir...I must say, never before have I seen such precise gunnery displayed. - CrazyWR (on Leaderboard Howitzers)

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2010, 04:24:36 pm »

Not really, you use the crocodiles to block the ISTs, works like a charm. A PE player has very little that can dent the churchill armor.

Your theory crafting, and if thats said, there is a brit RE player, im going to go with a Wher player with pak 40's to rape the Churchills

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2010, 04:28:48 pm »

Sherman crocs with bulldozers have churchil armour, Spartan.

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2010, 04:40:27 pm »

And as the devs say every time someone posts that, the churchil armour on the sherman croc means nothing.
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2010, 04:50:07 pm »

Just remember that games aren't 1v1 guys. I think it's fair to say that all allied players field 4 ATG's or there about, I dont' see a need for much more, but then again, I've always struggled with Americans in EIRR the most out of any faction, so maybe i'm doing it wrong. Really, we could sit here and debate the effectiveness of this company, or ANY company for ages, it's all just a matter of preference.

Think of it this way: If this were before the last reset and this company has raid + the t4 that followed raid, it'd be a pain in the backside for most players, but then again, anything would, because it has 10 RR squads. Some call it using their T4 to the best of their advantage, others call it ridiculously one sided companies.

Sure it's not the best build, if you wanted a good one, ask Elitegren for his current allied account. The build was more to show that either 10RR's and 2 AB snipers can exist in a co, or 8RR's and 4 AB snipers without having to pay PP for a company. What are the thoughts on an incremental pool value system as posted in my last response?

- Enkk
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2010, 04:52:48 pm »

And as the devs say every time someone posts that, the churchil armour on the sherman croc means nothing.

I think that nearly halving the effectiveness of most AT weapons is rather more than "Nothing".
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2010, 04:58:04 pm »

They do?

Is there anything i dont know like this?

Is there anything YOU! dont know?!?!
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2010, 05:40:00 pm »

Is there anything YOU! dont know?!?!

Nope. I even know the patches and meta-game fluctuations 3 months in advance.
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2010, 05:49:37 pm »

Nope. I even know the patches and meta-game fluctuations 3 months in advance.

Shocked Your either told everthing, or you have to much time on your hands....

Probarly the latter
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2013, 06:24:52 pm »

This guide needs to be updated. I've started the work on it. Thoughts about strategy can mature over time, and I think I have a better ability to word insights about this subject.

I'd appreciate some MOD contacting me about cleaning up the thread. A lot of the posts are about a outdated discussion or stuff that has been patched out. Generally I want all posts about churchill armor on crocodile and the pool system removed.

Maybe it would be better to just move/delete everything besides the 2 first posts by me, that would be easy for the moderator in question and "restart" the discussion. After all, dealing with one-sided starts never becomes unnecessary knowledge in eirr.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:33:22 pm by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tachibana Offline
NotADev

« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2015, 09:28:24 pm »

Bump for secret tactics.

It's like saying "i can understand his concerns that fire breathing dragons live in far away lands"
americans dont dodge wars.
Quote from: Trapfabricator
Literally, The only thing less likely than this is zombie hitler becoming prime minister of israel
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2015, 11:19:18 pm »

Oh come off it. YOU stop the weight of companies consisting of nothing but ACs and LAHTs, both LW, and with Henschels. You can't stop ALL the ACs with just Bazookas and ATGs, and using armor just invites treadbreaker spam and Henschels. Then throw in someone like akosi building a company of nothing but nebelwerfers, and that's just SO MUCH FUN AND BALANCE.

Or, let's look at scumtajus' Volkhorde. Yeah, totally fun to chase all of his ,what, 35 or more Volks down in every damned corner of the map in a vain attempt to kill it all?

Or, wow that was fun, the 6 Tiger start in a 4v4.

Yeah, the level of shock value is great and all, but it's retarded easy mode to pull off and since everyone just makes a new company after EVERY game and swaps to a new, equally stupid and annoying spam, how the tits do I adapt to that besides using the hardest counter there is--not opening the launcher?

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2015, 12:25:22 am »

acs shouldnt be 6 pop.

or if they are they shouldnt be so cheap with overdrive.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
akosi Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2015, 02:55:59 am »

wire the map if you have problem against backcapping, Volks.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2015, 06:28:15 am »

wire the map if you have problem against backcapping, Volks.

We suggest you keep your wire actions to yourself......

I do believe the spam issues we are seeing now are a result of removing pool.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
akosi Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2015, 06:46:18 am »

We suggest you keep your wire actions to yourself......

I do believe the spam issues we are seeing now are a result of removing pool.

by wiring the map, the enemy infantry wont pass it and capture your territory. L2P pls.
and if you have a brain you plant mines at wires, so enemy vehicle gets damaged, or engineers who cut the wires.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2015, 09:13:56 am »

L2P pls.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I just remembered your elite gren spam. That was hilarious man. Learn that vCoH is not EiR and tactics like this doesn't work. If you have enough mines to block the entire side and your enemies have brain cancer and doesn't have any minesweepers, then yeah. Good strat 10/10.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 09:16:39 am by GrayWolf » Logged

EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2015, 01:02:44 pm »

by wiring the map, the enemy infantry wont pass it and capture your territory. L2P pls.
and if you have a brain you plant mines at wires, so enemy vehicle gets damaged, or engineers who cut the wires.

he OBVIOUSLY meant your nebelwerfer recrew wire exploit tactics. l2usebrainpls

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
akosi Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2015, 02:19:47 pm »

he OBVIOUSLY meant your nebelwerfer recrew wire exploit tactics. l2usebrainpls

i OBVIOUSLY know the game rules because it is right here in the first page of the launcher.

oh wait
SPOILER ALERT:  it isnot.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc