Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:43:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reward Units  (Read 31622 times)
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2012, 11:19:55 pm »

Could you remind us why you were getting RP?

I never got to spend them all so I had 18 left Sad

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Zamochit Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 12:05:54 am »

you had what, 2-3 weeks from announcement of a wipe to the actual wipe, c'mon. I left 20 as well of the 30 i accidentally got.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2012, 12:06:51 am »

No one will be getting RP's.

Especially at this stage.

Tiger Ace / Jagdtiger VS vanilla company is terrible mental image.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2012, 12:08:34 am »

What the fuck kind of warning is DERP it could be today it could be in the next two weeks play like no tomorow. What the hell shit is that?  at least give us a 1 day head start to have some fun.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
UndeathWrath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2012, 12:06:14 pm »

Could you remind us why you were getting RP?

Sure, I brought a friend into the mod when EIRRMOD was having a rewards thing for anyone that brought new people to the mod before new year or around then. He should be able to confirm that, I was on vent with him when my friend registered. Groundfire slated me for RP's at launch by EIRRMOD's directions.

I never got to spend them all so I had 18 left Sad

I also had 20 RP's before the wipe, I'm not talking about those.

No one will be getting RP's.

Especially at this stage.

Tiger Ace / Jagdtiger VS vanilla company is terrible mental image.

I agree with this, which is why I asked if the devs are holding the RP's for a bit. I'm just checking that I'm still on the list for receiving RP's.

tank130:
oh noessss....I can't counter your big, unmovable anti tank gun with my much smaller, mobile, and cheaper anti tank gun.......
WTF... the horrors of imbalance.......
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 12:27:19 pm »

Sure, I brought a friend into the mod when EIRRMOD was having a rewards thing for anyone that brought new people to the mod before new year or around then. He should be able to confirm that, I was on vent with him when my friend registered. Groundfire slated me for RP's at launch by EIRRMOD's directions.

I also had 20 RP's before the wipe, I'm not talking about those.

I agree with this, which is why I asked if the devs are holding the RP's for a bit. I'm just checking that I'm still on the list for receiving RP's.

I gave you yours. In fact, I gave everyone RPs 'cause im such a stupid clutz with the SQL.

If you havent logged in during that stretch of time from when I gave you the RPs and the wipe, then I am really really sorry, lol. Its not like I personally message people to say I gave them out, but I did say after the warmap beta or the release. Beta's gone, release is postponed for warmap renovations, so I gave them out to everyone for the inconvenience.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

UndeathWrath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012, 01:46:40 pm »

I gave you yours. In fact, I gave everyone RPs 'cause im such a stupid clutz with the SQL.

If you havent logged in during that stretch of time from when I gave you the RPs and the wipe, then I am really really sorry, lol. Its not like I personally message people to say I gave them out, but I did say after the warmap beta or the release. Beta's gone, release is postponed for warmap renovations, so I gave them out to everyone for the inconvenience.

So you're saying I get them at warmap launch and not now? Lol goodbye RP's...
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012, 01:55:19 pm »

No, what im saying is that my little projects are independent of the warmap development cycle.

I said that I would give out RPs upon release after the beta. We had so much feedback from the beta that some key things had to be redone, so instead of waiting god knows how long for release, I gave them out anyways.

This was all back in january or so. I didnt know we were going to have a wipe in March.

Im saying that you got yours then you didnt come on for awhile and then the wipe happened and now they are gone, and we are not going to give out more reward units in a lvl1 company environment.

Im sorry dude, I cant please everybody.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 03:03:27 pm »

So I just watched the MPH video in the Funny thread, then I read this post.

I'm thinking cousins at least.......

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2012, 03:59:23 pm »

why do some of you guys act so damn entitled?

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
UndeathWrath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2012, 04:59:25 pm »

No, what im saying is that my little projects are independent of the warmap development cycle.

I said that I would give out RPs upon release after the beta. We had so much feedback from the beta that some key things had to be redone, so instead of waiting god knows how long for release, I gave them out anyways.

This was all back in january or so. I didnt know we were going to have a wipe in March.

Im saying that you got yours then you didnt come on for awhile and then the wipe happened and now they are gone, and we are not going to give out more reward units in a lvl1 company environment.

Im sorry dude, I cant please everybody.

It's whatever dude, not a big deal. Guess I'll use them whenever they get handed out again. Though I think it would be cooler to have a system where you earn them somehow, and not just wait for them to be handed out to everyone.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2012, 05:04:15 pm »

It's whatever dude, not a big deal. Guess I'll use them whenever they get handed out again. Though I think it would be cooler to have a system where you earn them somehow, and not just wait for them to be handed out to everyone.

That's EXACTLY how they will be working from now on. The must be earned. They will not just be handed out in mass ever again.

When we get more pressing details completed, we will compile a list of Reward point worthy tasks and the amount of RP each task will be worth.

Don't expect that list anytime soon......... so please don't ask when  Cheesy
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2012, 11:52:18 pm »

That's EXACTLY how they will be working from now on. The must be earned. They will not just be handed out in mass ever again.

When we get more pressing details completed, we will compile a list of Reward point worthy tasks and the amount of RP each task will be worth.

Don't expect that list anytime soon......... so please don't ask when  Cheesy

Yeah because the only answer plausible is soon.because its the only answer besides a finite time.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012, 09:13:29 am »

Yeah because the only answer plausible is soon.because its the only answer besides a finite time.

Actually, if you read my post; I said do not expect it soon. It is very low on the priority list, so guessing at a time would be completely pointless.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 10:51:35 am »

there would be soon

In time

not for a while

in a few months

in a few weeks

Those are all similar answers that don't require a finite amount of time to be said. The final two while they may hint at a certain amount of time are purely subjective.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 08:55:27 pm »

Actually, if you read my post; I said do not expect it soon. It is very low on the priority list, so guessing at a time would be completely pointless.

BUT how soon is soon. you say do not expect it SOON. are we talking like EIRR mod soon which is probably 4-5 months or regular soon 1-2months
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2012, 12:00:09 am »

BUT how soon is soon. you say do not expect it SOON. are we talking like EIRR mod soon which is probably 4-5 months or regular soon 1-2months

Well seeing as how he said NOT soon, 1 year +

is it really hard to understand?
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2012, 01:14:26 am »

KILL ALL THE TIME PERCEPTIONS!
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2012, 08:35:18 am »

OK, let's clear this up.

Our projected date is 14 years from now, or sooner......
UndeathWrath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2012, 08:07:55 am »

Ok so not having reward units for 14 years is a waste.

Just hand them out periodically until you implement your system

Like 10 a month with a cap of 20 max maybe. Or slightly less
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc