Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:13:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 16, 2024, 09:46:19 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam Possibliity?  (Read 12924 times)
fldash Offline
Founder

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2007, 10:01:22 pm »

Let me know if that EXE installs those files again, EuropeInRuinsMod.exe and EuropeInRuinsMod.dll
Krom21 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2007, 10:05:51 pm »

No it didn't. But there's no Europe in Ruins Icon for me to start on my desktop.
Krom21 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2007, 10:06:44 pm »

There's a launcher, but no Icon..
fldash Offline
Founder

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2007, 10:07:05 pm »

Is there a cURL.dll in your COH directory?  What about EuropeInRuins.module?
Krom21 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2007, 10:08:10 pm »

Both of those are there.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 10:09:56 pm by Krom21 » Logged
fldash Offline
Founder

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 10:10:28 pm »

What Operating System are you running?
fldash Offline
Founder

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 10:10:38 pm »

Try running EIR_Launcher.exe also...
Krom21 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007, 10:12:01 pm »

Delete file: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Archives\AttribArchive.sga
Delete file: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Archives\EuropeInRuinsData.sga
Remove folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Archives\
Delete file: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Czech\EuropeInRuins.English.ucs
Remove folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Czech\
Delete file: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\English\EuropeInRuins.English.ucs
Remove folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\English\
Delete file: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\French\EuropeInRuins.English.ucs
Remove folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\French\
Delete file: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\German\EuropeInRuins.English.ucs
Remove folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\German\
Delete file: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Italian\EuropeInRuins.English.ucs
Remove folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Italian\
Delete file: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Polish\EuropeInRuins.English.ucs
Remove folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Polish\
Delete file: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Russian\EuropeInRuins.English.ucs
Remove folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Russian\
Delete file: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Spanish\EuropeInRuins.English.ucs
Remove folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Spanish\
Remove folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\
Remove folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\
Output folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes
Extract: EuropeInRuins.module... 100%
Extract: EIR_Launcher.exe... 100%
Extract: cURL.dll... 100%
Extract: libcurl.dll... 100%
Extract: LuaExtCore.dll... 100%
Output folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Archives
Extract: AttribArchive.sga... 100%
Extract: EuropeInRuinsData.sga... 100%
Output folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Czech
Extract: EuropeInRuins.English.ucs... 100%
Output folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\English
Output folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\French
Output folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\German
Output folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Italian
Output folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Polish
Output folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Russian
Output folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins\Locale\Spanish
Output folder: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes
Created uninstaller: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes\EuropeInRuins-uninst.exe
Create folder: C:\Documents and Settings\David\Start Menu\Programs\Europe In Ruins
Create shortcut: C:\Documents and Settings\David\Start Menu\Programs\Europe In Ruins\Uninstall.lnk
Create shortcut: C:\Documents and Settings\David\Start Menu\Programs\Europe In Ruins\EIR Launcher.lnk
Create shortcut: C:\Documents and Settings\David\Start Menu\Programs\Europe In Ruins\Europe In Ruins.lnk
Create shortcut: C:\Documents and Settings\David\Desktop\EIR Launcher.lnk
Error creating shortcut: C:\Documents and Settings\David\Desktop\Europe In Ruins\Europe In Ruins.lnk
Completed

(Installer Log)
Krom21 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2007, 10:12:32 pm »

I'm running on a Windows XP. (I tried running EIR_Launcher.exe, and I couldn't find it on my system at all)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 10:14:46 pm by Krom21 » Logged
fldash Offline
Founder

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007, 10:16:09 pm »

The log says it extracted it... :-/

Are you sure it's not in your COH directory?
Krom21 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2007, 10:17:02 pm »

Alright, I went into company of heroes, and the EIR option is now there, however I had to create a shortcut for Europe in Ruins Seperatley, is there anything else? And if not, thank you so much. I really appreciate the help.
Krom21 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2007, 10:17:59 pm »

It's not -in- my directory, it's outside of it, and when I tried to start it it said it wasn't there, however when I looked into my start menu, it was there, when before it wasn't.
fldash Offline
Founder

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2007, 10:19:16 pm »

Hmm... Not really, sure what the issue is...

The EIR_Launcher.exe is nto in your directory?  What directory is it in?  I'm trying to fix the installer if it has issues.
Krom21 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2007, 10:21:33 pm »

Well, no. It seems to be working now, but it didn't extract the Actual game starter to my desktop OR my directory, and I went into my start menu and it was in the the EIR Menu, when before it wasnt. When I started it there the EUrope in Ruins VP Was there.
stumpster Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2007, 11:05:04 pm »

Works apparently, just played against him.

Step out of the way. He'll keep going until he hits a wall, that being Akranadas. Let him go unmolested, his journey will take less time.
Krom21 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2007, 04:14:54 pm »

Yeah, I really loved it for my first match. however it counted it as a win towards me when it wasn't, but I haven't been around all day so I'm sure something like that can be easily fixed for flash!
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2007, 04:20:38 pm »

Was fixed in latest version Smiley.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc