Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:31:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 16, 2024, 09:46:19 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maus has to gtfo  (Read 32669 times)
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2013, 10:41:18 am »

wind is right - allies got used to fight german tanks without stickies.

2 stickies on a maus and the game is over

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2013, 10:42:18 am »

I don't think telling someone to avoid a player is really the answer to a questionable unit.......

I personally feel the maus is more on the eselschreck side of game play then not. It is kinda gimmicky and has the potential of making our game look a little cheezy tbh.

I have not played with, or against it, so I really do not give a shit about it's balance. I just think it is a silly unit to have in the game.

i agree with that and personally also cant like the superpershing because it has a ugly super long gun. This does look silly as well.

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2013, 10:46:49 am »

add eselschreck warmap card with mythical rarity.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2013, 10:47:25 am »

The Maus is just stupid to have in game.  It ruins my game just looking at that piece of shit.  It's pretty fucking good against infantry and everything really, at guns never penetrate.  Its not so easy just to get some rifles around it to sticky when someone knows what they are doing with the maus and EIR in general.

Please take this unit out, this unit is the one that just doesn't fit, reward or not.    

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2013, 11:03:29 am »

AP Rounds on 57mm?

aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2013, 11:42:12 am »

It's a reward unit.

Use that arguement on the kangaroo carrier.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2013, 11:55:31 am »

Kangaroo should of been scrapped long time ago. Its shit now, it was OP then, it is a vehicle you can't properly balance.

Maus, being a tough tank on the field, 20 pop. Imagine what that means? At max you support it with 20 pop, but most likely just with 5 pop. Do you KNOW what that means? It means his friends are fighting mostly alone with just one tank supporting them.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2013, 12:09:37 pm »

I think you guys are mixing up two different conversations.

The OP was NOT asking for advice on a counter. He was stating the unit has no place in Eirr. In fact, he specifically stated he did not care about the balance.

I agree it has no place in Eirr regardless of it's balance or it's counters. It's just gimmicky and stupid looking. Looks like very poor game design.

Why is it some people here just have to turn every topic into a "How to counter" topic......annoying as fuck tbh.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2013, 12:12:34 pm »

e it has no place in Eirr regardless of it's balance or it's counters. It's just gimmicky and stupid looking. Looks like very poor game design.

This is not a KCH discussion tank, stop talking about them

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2013, 12:14:03 pm »

It does seem pretty overkill, but hey, so does the king tiger. it's the difference between the devil you know and the devil you dont.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2013, 12:17:37 pm »

This is not a KCH discussion tank, stop talking about them

Please stop trolling
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2013, 12:24:25 pm »

Im not, KCH as a unit are more retarded in terms of what they are then the maus. This is not a comment on what the actual unit is. Its the fact that its a team of medal receivers dressed in a ceremonial uniform running around the battle field. Its also something that never existed, not even on paper.

However the Maus, blocky and ugly as it is, was an actual prototype that fired rounds on a range. More were ordered and it was going to be put into production, however the war cancelled it prematurely. So all the arguments of it not fitting are kind of stupid when you have KCH accepted into the game
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2013, 12:36:02 pm »

I think you guys are mixing up two different conversations.

The OP was NOT asking for advice on a counter. He was stating the unit has no place in Eirr. In fact, he specifically stated he did not care about the balance.

I agree it has no place in Eirr regardless of it's balance or it's counters. It's just gimmicky and stupid looking. Looks like very poor game design.

Why is it some people here just have to turn every topic into a "How to counter" topic......annoying as fuck tbh.

The issue with a lot of EIRR's design to be honest.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2013, 12:42:21 pm »

The Issue with alot of CoH too, but thats why we love it

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2013, 12:45:21 pm »

The Issue with alot of CoH too, but thats why we love it

I don't love vCoH =)

I would have loved to see EIRR with more realistic units (not super realistic damage, but historically correct units and equipment layouts) to help the feel of a war.

Shit, I logged on to the launcher last night, made some companies, and that's teh most interaction I've had with the mod in months.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2013, 12:51:13 pm »

Maus is what KT wishes it were.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2013, 12:54:02 pm »

Im not, KCH as a unit are more retarded in terms of what they are then the maus. This is not a comment on what the actual unit is. Its the fact that its a team of medal receivers dressed in a ceremonial uniform running around the battle field. Its also something that never existed, not even on paper.

However the Maus, blocky and ugly as it is, was an actual prototype that fired rounds on a range. More were ordered and it was going to be put into production, however the war cancelled it prematurely. So all the arguments of it not fitting are kind of stupid when you have KCH accepted into the game

Feel free to start a thread about the KCH........

I couldn't give a fucking rats ass about realism. It has absolutely nothing to do with this game. Never has - never will.

The maus is out of place and does not fit the feel of Eirr
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2013, 12:55:14 pm »

then kangaroo is perfect for realism  Cool
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2013, 12:55:42 pm »

The maus is out of place and does not fit the feel of Eirr

That's kinda a subjective statement, dontcha think?

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2013, 12:57:03 pm »

That's kinda a subjective statement, dontcha think?

Absolutely. Didn't think I really needed to add the IMO post text......
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc