Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:43:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 16, 2024, 09:46:19 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maus has to gtfo  (Read 32672 times)
tankmaster23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2013, 09:17:32 pm »

Something that we can all get behind? Cause tbh, everything we can do to maximize unit customizability and in-game persistancy should be done, but not everyone likes that.

Like I would like to see weapons fire slower, do more damage, good accuracy standing still, but shit on move, yet that is "Realism" territory and is not consistent to vCOH.

I would like to see captured tanks and support weapons have a chance to be brought back to your company.

I would like to see the surrender scar added in as well. Get pinned for 10 seconds at X number of squad members and your unit surrenders to the enemy.

Unfortuantely anything we can do to enhance the experience is also very harsh to the noobs.

Some really good ideas , I also think that certain units and upgrades should be more cherished and not has easy to replace has they are right now ...

Rocksitter

Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2013, 12:24:59 am »

Se never really needed maus, yea nie with new stuff and unlocks lea but we have elephant and nashorn, etc.

Also AmPm, I don't agree with the fact the warmap is not contributing, the war map is fracking GREAT! Not only does it give you an exterior purpose a macro standpoint of the war while the meso form is the company structure, reward cars and resources and micro the battles, it all comes together in a symphonic delight of murder and feats of man^^

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2013, 12:47:13 am »

I've never liked the Maus being in the game personally, it was kind of implemented for the 'lols' at first and then eventually made its way in as an 'extremely rare' unit. If they are a common sight however that is definitely something that needs to be addressed.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2013, 12:55:06 am »

I've never liked the Maus being in the game personally, it was kind of implemented for the 'lols' at first and then eventually made its way in as an 'extremely rare' unit. If they are a common sight however that is definitely something that needs to be addressed.
a roll of exactly 104 or what ever is the highest to get the card

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2013, 12:55:46 am »

Se never really needed maus, yea nie with new stuff and unlocks lea but we have elephant and nashorn, etc.

Also AmPm, I don't agree with the fact the warmap is not contributing, the war map is fracking GREAT! Not only does it give you an exterior purpose a macro standpoint of the war while the meso form is the company structure, reward cars and resources and micro the battles, it all comes together in a symphonic delight of murder and feats of man^^

This would be more interesting if the game was balanced at all periods of the war instead of some Factions peaking earlier.

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2013, 12:59:23 am »

Well to get it you first have to roll legendary, then roll the maus out of the legendaries. That chance is pretty much a 1 in 10 + 1 in 10, aka pretty damned remote.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2013, 01:53:22 am »

yeh but facing a maus or JT in one of your first games is pretty unfair, seeing as your unlikely to have the AT capability to combat it.

NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2013, 02:28:05 am »

yeh but facing a maus or JT in one of your first games is pretty unfair, seeing as your unlikely to have the AT capability to combat it.

Let us think about this post for a moment.

'Seeing as your unlikely to have the AT capability to combat it.' what does this mean? Let us think for a moment. What could it mean? Is he saying that he has insufficient anti tank to combat super heavies? Or is he hinting he has insufficient doctrine abilities? Hm.

I'll just say this:

You are using a insufficient company.

Simple as that, increase AT by decreasing what you have too much.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2013, 03:04:09 am »

Let us think about this post for a moment.

'Seeing as your unlikely to have the AT capability to combat it.' what does this mean? Let us think for a moment. What could it mean? Is he saying that he has insufficient anti tank to combat super heavies? Or is he hinting he has insufficient doctrine abilities? Hm.

I'll just say this:

You are using a insufficient company.

Simple as that, increase AT by decreasing what you have too much.

im saying Buffs that are applied to AT units to increase pen/dmg vs units with like 2000hp
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2013, 03:13:52 am »

Well to get it you first have to roll legendary, then roll the maus out of the legendaries. That chance is pretty much a 1 in 10 + 1 in 10, aka pretty damned remote.
So 1 in a hundred then?  lol

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2013, 03:19:38 am »

Can I have a Pz2 now?

NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2013, 03:27:38 am »

im saying Buffs that are applied to AT units to increase pen/dmg vs units with like 2000hp

Exactly how many AT buffs there are out there?

One T4 US Infantry (ATGs, Bazoka)
One T3 CW Royal Artillery (Vehicles only)
One T2 US Airborne (RRs)

Unit wise Allies have:
57mm, 17Pdr, M5 (reward unit) as anti tank guns.
Firefly, M10, M18, Archer (reward unit), Super Pershing(?) (reward unit) as Tank hunters
Bazooka, PIAT, RR, Boys AT as handheld
Button, Stickybomb, Assault, AP rounds as disables/Abilities

Heres all the tools, sure some are doctrine tied and faction tied. If these have been sufficient throughout EIRR history in the past, why are they insufficient now?
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2013, 04:22:04 am »

So 1 in a hundred then?  lol
My maths is off, I forgot to account for weighing ;P More around one in every 150th? then agains stats wont help here since it's pretty damned random.

Anyway, guys keep in mind that once we populate the thing with more cards (it kinda just launched) things like the maus and TA or the SP will become much rarer simply by the amount of other stuff you can get.

So I'd hold off being worried about that until we put more cards in... imminently! (whenever that is)

Anyway, as it stands there are only two in the game out of 120ish reward units.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 04:27:14 am by nikomas » Logged
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2013, 04:30:48 am »

Also, while 1 in a 100 is not that big when you cound ALL players, for a single player a 0.8-1% chance is, well... Pretty damned remote  Cool
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2013, 04:39:36 am »

It seems to me like you have nearly the same chance to get a TA as you do a Pz2, by nature of useless warmap cards getting in the way all the time Sad.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2013, 05:19:27 am »

It seems to me like you have nearly the same chance to get a TA as you do a Pz2, by nature of useless warmap cards getting in the way all the time Sad.
Sounds about right, lol
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2013, 05:19:49 am »

Poor myst, I can trade my Flakpanzer IV to you cause <3
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2013, 06:07:30 am »

Poor myst, I can trade my Flakpanzer IV to you cause <3

Appreciate the gesture, but 6.8 speed or gtfo.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2013, 07:27:51 am »

The rarity of the card has nothing to do with whether it should be in the game or not. It just shouldn't be here - it's silly and was never really intended to go in.

As Unknown stated, it was first brought in as a joke. Somehow it slipped through the cracks and became a reward unit.

Bad game design - just bad

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2013, 07:55:51 am »

Appreciate the gesture, but 6.8 speed or gtfo.

Dude take the flakpanzer. Thing is a sexy mofo

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc