Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:57:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 16, 2024, 09:46:19 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Map Uploads Discussion  (Read 7203 times)
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« on: June 20, 2013, 04:20:06 am »

trolololol, they do, its because your playing in skirmish not on multiplayer, trust me gooby

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 07:00:15 am »

trolololol, they do, its because your playing in skirmish not on multiplayer, trust me gooby

The player mode has nothing to do with Atmosphere settings. Your attempt at trolling has really just screwed yourself.......
To bad really, this map may have had a chance but you let your ego ruin it for you and the rest of the community.

This map will not be added

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 07:02:11 am »

That's pretty gay to not include it because it's missing an option no one uses. Ego vs ego going on with community getting screwed in the end, great job you guys.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 07:08:39 am »

That's pretty gay to not include it because it's missing an option no one uses. Ego vs ego going on with community getting screwed in the end, great job you guys.

We are not asking him to to anything more then every other community member submitting maps is required to do.

His map is not getting added now because he chose to be childish and troll instead of correcting the issue. In fact, he took all the steps to create additional atmospheres, yet intentionally made them not work correctly.

Feel free to download the map yourself and play test it to understand what has been done. Deadbolt has caused this issue and is responsible for it.

He was offered assistance and chose to troll instead - not the dev teams problem.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 08:01:49 am »

Pretty lame we have all these broken maps such as france 2.0 by pony andtrom de caen by hans

They broken/ pathing/ sectoring but we still added them and they haven't been fixed in ages.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 08:13:44 am »

Its k guys we still got neuville lollllll
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 08:15:32 am by skaffa » Logged

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 09:24:57 am »

Wait, people change the atmosphere settings away from sunny? Huh

aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 09:35:48 am »

Wait, people change the atmosphere settings away from sunny? Huh

inorite. No i want to play in a fucking storm as if the lag wasn't bad enough between connections i want to fuck up even more and use rain. u caught me.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 09:57:09 am »

inorite. No i want to play in a fucking storm as if the lag wasn't bad enough between connections i want to fuck up even more and use rain. u caught me.

It's super important to have that optional slightly more orange lighting too! Or a little more blue to make it feel like a cool autumn morning!
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 09:59:21 am »

Pretty lame we have all these broken maps such as france 2.0 by pony andtrom de caen by hans

They broken/ pathing/ sectoring but we still added them and they haven't been fixed in ages.

That is your personal opinion of the map - and it may even be correct. I am not here to argue that.

However, non of those maps were intentionally altered to purposely cause a problem or to intentionally troll the dev team.  Those mappers did not intentionally waste what little time the dev team have volunteering for this mod.

In a nut shell, if Deadbolt wants to intentionally troll the dev team, then he can take the blame for the community not getting the map added. This is an issue you need to have with deadbolt, not the dev team.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 11:34:56 am »

That is your personal opinion of the map - and it may even be correct. I am not here to argue that.

That isn't opinion that is a Fact that there are 2 sectors france 44 that you Can not Cap.

It is also a fact that troam de caen also has bad pathing issues along the main road that isn't a opinion That is also a fact.
Anyone decent player who has played those maps knows.

So no it isn't a personal opinion but thanks for thinking for me tank.

And yes they may not be intentional but the mappers have 0 intention of fixing said maps so you might as well say they are trolling the dev team. Since they already know they have problems and will do fuck all about it.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:39:31 am by aeroblade56 » Logged
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 12:33:06 pm »

Not the same thing from any point of view aero. If you think other wise, then you are part of the problem, not the solution.

France 44 has 30 plays, are you sure there is still an issue with it?

Next patch we will be eliminating several maps that are not getting played. But this still has nothing to do with someone intentionally trolling the Dev team as deadbolt has done. Map errors not getting corrected is not a troll.

To be honest, I can understand why people are reluctant to fix their maps for some of the ungrateful insulting fucks in the community...............
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 12:39:51 pm »

Tank, I understand pathing issues, I can understand needing to adjust the map a little.

Sectors not working is just failing to test it at all.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2013, 12:58:10 pm »

1 then you are part of the problem, not the solution.

2 France 44 has 30 plays

3 To be honest, I can understand why people are reluctant to fix their maps for some of the ungrateful insulting fucks in the community...............

1. Not the same thing from any point of view Tank. if you think otherwise then you are apart of the problem, not the solution

2. 30 plays. must be a true beacon for all maps to follow in example. Though serously hans has 2 maps with problems and hasn't fixed either. probably have a good map if he fixed them like you did D-day.

3. I know right we have this perfectly good map here but not pointing any fingers is reluctant to add it because 1 option that no one uses.

4. Also tank130 yo guna call community member's ungrateful fucks might as well forward PM them all since you ask everyone of us to do it. just makes sense dat way. ufeelme?

tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2013, 02:15:05 pm »

1. Not the same thing from any point of view Tank. if you think otherwise then you are apart of the problem, not the solution

2. 30 plays. must be a true beacon for all maps to follow in example. Though serously hans has 2 maps with problems and hasn't fixed either. probably have a good map if he fixed them like you did D-day.

3. I know right we have this perfectly good map here but not pointing any fingers is reluctant to add it because 1 option that no one uses.

4. Also tank130 yo guna call community member's ungrateful fucks might as well forward PM them all since you ask everyone of us to do it. just makes sense dat way. ufeelme?

How do you think this conversation is going to play out?

1. Congratulations - you have mastered the art of copy paste and a name change. Do you actually have a point to make, or are you practicing key strokes.
Perhaps you are right and I am not part of the solution. We could go back to absolutely no map lead as we did for the past 1.5 years. Just stick to playing nueville (the only map you play) and call it all good.

Next step, I will stop organizing the Dev team and uploading patches. Opps, I guess we might as well stop all balance discussions and coding work, there is no way to patch it.

At that point, I will stop paying for the Eir server - oops, where did the game go.

So whatever floats your boat there smart guy. Looks like you got all the solutions worked out pretty good.

2. The map has 30 plays since last reset. I have at no point in time implied it was a beacon of maps. Just simply pointing out the fact that it has 30 plays, despite the fact you have stated 2 sectors are unable to be capped. I would find it hard to believe it would get that many plays if that feature was truly broken, but that is why I asked you to confirm whether it is still a bug, or if it got corrected with its new implementation on May 12.

You have made it very clear on many occasions in this community that you refuse to play any map that HAD an issue when it was first released, despite those issues being corrected and re-released. In fact, you are the most unreliable member of the community to provide any map feed back.

Why are you even discussing France 44 if you have not played it since its last release?

3. I guess I am having troubles deciphering the babble you posted in that comment.
"ufeelme" Not sure what you are looking for with that comment. Are you really interested in an older man feeling you? I would suggest you are on the wrong forum for that type of personal request. One that I would not be involved with at all, but if it's your pleasure, please keep it to yourself.
Further to that, I am unclear what your reference to sending a PM to ungrateful fucks is all about. I would really only need to send it to you, and I think we are past that at this point.

Anyway, we appear to have gotten way off topic here.
Lets get back on track.

Deadbolt was asked to add a missing feature to his map prior to it being uploaded.
He sent me a new link and claimed the changes were made. Upon review of the changes, it was clear that he intentionally trolled me, and tried to fake the changes.

He was offered help to make the changes for him, but he refused the help and chose to troll the dev team instead.

The dev team volunteered its free time to help him and they volunteer their time to upload the maps. He chose to be an ungrateful fuck and waste our time. For that, we will not waste our volunteer time uploading his map.

Keep in mind, this is not stopping any of you from playing the map. If you feel so strongly that it must be played, then feel free to take your time to download the map and add it to your Archives file.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 02:31:32 pm »

<<<-------

How do you think this conversation is going to play out?

1. Congratulations - you have mastered the art of copy paste and a name change. Do you actually have a point to make, or are you practicing key strokes.
Perhaps you are right and I am not part of the solution. We could go back to absolutely no map lead as we did for the past 1.5 years. Just stick to playing nueville (the only map you play) and call it all good.

Next step, I will stop organizing the Dev team and uploading patches. Opps, I guess we might as well stop all balance discussions and coding work, there is no way to patch it.

At that point, I will stop paying for the Eir server - oops, where did the game go.

So whatever floats your boat there smart guy. Looks like you got all the solutions worked out pretty good.

2. The map has 30 plays since last reset. I have at no point in time implied it was a beacon of maps. Just simply pointing out the fact that it has 30 plays, despite the fact you have stated 2 sectors are unable to be capped. I would find it hard to believe it would get that many plays if that feature was truly broken, but that is why I asked you to confirm whether it is still a bug, or if it got corrected with its new implementation on May 12.

You have made it very clear on many occasions in this community that you refuse to play any map that HAD an issue when it was first released, despite those issues being corrected and re-released. In fact, you are the most unreliable member of the community to provide any map feed back.

Why are you even discussing France 44 if you have not played it since its last release?

3. I guess I am having troubles deciphering the babble you posted in that comment.
"ufeelme" Not sure what you are looking for with that comment. Are you really interested in an older man feeling you? I would suggest you are on the wrong forum for that type of personal request. One that I would not be involved with at all, but if it's your pleasure, please keep it to yourself.
Further to that, I am unclear what your reference to sending a PM to ungrateful fucks is all about. I would really only need to send it to you, and I think we are past that at this point.

Anyway, we appear to have gotten way off topic here.
Lets get back on track.

Deadbolt was asked to add a missing feature to his map prior to it being uploaded.
He sent me a new link and claimed the changes were made. Upon review of the changes, it was clear that he intentionally trolled me, and tried to fake the changes.

He was offered help to make the changes for him, but he refused the help and chose to troll the dev team instead.

The dev team volunteered its free time to help him and they volunteer their time to upload the maps. He chose to be an ungrateful fuck and waste our time. For that, we will not waste our volunteer time uploading his map.

Keep in mind, this is not stopping any of you from playing the map. If you feel so strongly that it must be played, then feel free to take your time to download the map and add it to your Archives file.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:42:11 pm by aeroblade56 » Logged
taco355 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 05:45:32 pm »

He essentially volunteered and used his free time to make the map in the first place. He wants it to have one weather setting. Half the fucking maps already in the mod have only one weather setting. I don't see the fucking problem here and wasting time taking shit out on aero is pointless. You should lock/remove this thread and forget about it or add the fucking map.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 05:59:30 pm »

He essentially volunteered and used his free time to make the map in the first place. He wants it to have one weather setting. Half the fucking maps already in the mod have only one weather setting. I don't see the fucking problem here and wasting time taking shit out on aero is pointless. You should lock/remove this thread and forget about it or add the fucking map.

If you have an issue, take it up with the guy that trolled the dev team. You guys keep missing the point here. Deadbolts childish bullshit finally caught up to him. QQ to him, not us.

He volunteered his time to add 3 atmosphere settings that are fucked, just to troll. The issue is no longer about getting the settings, the issue is about him intentionally fucking with the Dev team and their time.

Man you guys can be thick sometimes.......
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 06:26:23 pm »

Why don't you just put it to a vote.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2013, 06:30:06 pm »

Why don't you just put it to a vote.

Sure!!!

We just voted and the vote was - Mod guidelines are not determined by community vote.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc