Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:32:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Balance Concerns  (Read 2920 times)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« on: April 18, 2014, 11:50:39 am »

Dear Shab,

Please do not send me Pm's in regards to balance concerns. Actually, I wish you would just stop PMing me period, but that is another topic.....

This is why we have a public forum to discuss balance concerns:

both ma post to hix

the first post:

stop buffing axis man, like what is this bullshit? its the first time when cant get any reliable start as allied, its just nothing work man.

1) make riflemens tougher, higher accuracy or damage. atm ya cant fight nothing but volks. at least volks can get dem fasuts and medkits.
2) bring back dat old brit enfields + officer flare buffs. it was prolly the only brit AI ability that could stop axis inf. atm mandos stens and RSE flamers cant get close to axis inf to deal some damage.
3) get rid of heal cars for TD, armour doc. Not sure why TD got heal? They allready have great choices dealing hard pain for allies in AT role or AI role + heal car makes em even harder to beat. heal car + duall shreck + fjs marksman yea GG.
4) limit: 1 tiger, 1 pershing, 1 JP (no panther available), 1 JT (no other heavy available with this tank), 2 panthers, 1 TA. Bring back fucking LVs and inf fight to the game, atm all is about its heavy tanks. Fuck em it makes game boring man.
5) take away that elite armour from storms, they allready got retarded cheap mp40s. This is just retarded idea to give elite armour for stomrs. U mad? mainline inf, all ya mainline inf can be elite... dont even try say ''flamers b;a blla bla'', it dont work in current meta.
6) bring back assymetric warfare for AB, it was so fucking fun and not even OP. Expensive shit that need so much skills to be used right way. Pay a lot, get a lot. Simple and its funny.
7) make sprint for PE inf cost MP as it was before, XP requirements to get free sprint for pgrens compared to AB and rangers is retarded, keep in mind cost of AB and ranger, if ya go in ya risk so much recources. And hordes of sprinting pgrens upgraded with cheap AT nades, flame nades is just so lolz + heal car

focus on infantry based meta game hicks, so many times EIRR had golden ages when inf based meta was on the roll, atm all this heavy tank non-sense supported by OP infantry zerging around is killing a mod. No point play allied. I aint allied biased player, idc which side to play, ya know it
man. Its just ma 2 cents here

second post:

25 pop vs 25 pop, all game atm are R+
Look what we have here, correct me if i am wrong:

allies suffer from being stomped at the start of the game and strugling at pop cap sink cuz cant get back teritory lost in the first 6-8mins. Axis can bring such a variety of starts and so much fire power for those 25 pop that allied simple loses. Does not matter what axis use etc late strat 5 x pgrens, 2 squads with shrecks, 3 with AI upgrades, ya have active and movable core of anti-everything rape wave till allied have static units. I dont see any of allied inf that can do good AT role and be efficient at AI role at the same time.

Funny thing countering axis units with Mgs, if its terror inf they will not be stoped via perv pills and doc unlocks, if its pgrens they just sprints out since first Mgs burst aint supressing, if its blitz tank sprint is ya friend. Think about for brits and muricans buy an abillity for 20muni that gives MG extra accuracy for few seconds, same cool dwonas AP rounds upgrade.  Since defensive coy is forgoten via multiple officer and 88s nerfs it should be looked at. Bring back old officer buffs, it willbe 1 more option for axis if they wanna go for inf based coys cuz atm terror and PE leads the way. Also i dont get it why all wehr grens can purchase lmgs? On other hand ya shoulda let allied muricans get lmgs too not only for inf and AB bit for armour coy as well. I told ya last time about making riflemes tougher and bringing back old enfields with officer buffs.

Limit heavy tanks 1 per coy, i told ya it last time too. It will bring medium tanks and LVs in game. After KT, panther  and tiger got some serious love errbody dumped ostwinds, stugs, p4s, pumas. It will decrease allied needs in AT department. How retarded it must be for allies buy 4-5 atgs + couple of m10s just to make sure axis aint coming with tanks? When i am playing as axis i buy 2 paks max cuz why bother and spend resources when ma tanks allready good enough and i can get shrecks that will be mobile and also will play a role in AI department at the same time? Fuck zoox and rrs, they just suck without sprint. Now even clown cars can troll rangers and AB, dem mg supressing and ya cant go away or chase em down if they r at low HP.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 12:13:16 pm »

tl;dr

Cannot someone make it shorter ? Is it another allied fanboy qq about allied shit soooooooo weak ?

ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 12:38:49 pm »

shab is a noob, he was once the best in eirr, but his skill decreased enormisly.
now he cries like a whore cause hes not winning anymore. But seeing how hes not using cover and rushs his infantry in makes me just feel bad for his soldiers.

to the points
1. BS. Rifles have cost as much as Volks do. thats why they are on one level. Those i rush my tanks in tactics work only vs axis cause they dont have  stickies. So dont complain about them. Grens cost more thats why they win vs rifles.
2. old flares, yeah for long range rape. Any smg weapons have a high DPS cause they are close range. ofc bring back old op shit 
3. Heal car for TD, yeah there she is right.
4.BS heavies are fine for the moment. start to use stickies and mines again
5. Elite Armor Storms there is no doubt. Storm k98 have a FAR HIGHER DPS then Ranger weapons, cant check corsix atm, but i remember, Both have elite armor and approximatly the same HP in total. Both cost just 300 MP thats just unfair
6. assholemetric warfare was nice. but spare mags is also fun, the point about assholemetric warfare, is that it actually had no tactical advantage, it was only FOR SPAM
7. Yeah do it. and remove fire up. 5 man PE sqauds idk what i should think about it. But sprint on vet 1 is as fair as fire up on vet 1

L2P
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 12:41:38 pm by ick312 » Logged

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 12:58:18 pm »

all these L2p comments come from axis boys who plays vs me having andy, chain and other great guys, i play with em cuz i like, meh who cares i lose, at least i play a game. Some wins vs me i c boosted notorious ragers and rage droppers morale. Let it be.

But now sit in silence and think why you pros aint playing allies? Each time i c ick or graywolf going for muricans or brits and strugling hardcore in game vs not such skillfull players makes me think twice before going with coments L2p and 8k scores.

ma point being posted ya like it or not, but as i said reading L2p comments made by guys who dodges cuz ''lame teams'', staying all day errday on axis side cuz allies ''borring'' and being stomped each time they try play allied is just fun.

Allied fanboy is a guy who plays only allied isnt? so garry pls fail more implying me being fanboy, i play all factions lol,

demSorry4owning

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 01:12:13 pm »

shab,

u r right on the  team argument. no doubt and i respect for it. But i honestly need to tell you that you were playing in the past far better, flanking using cover etc, before op spam shit was introduced.

as to the axis fanboy argument: well i am german thats why i play them mostly.

BUT

i need to admit that my favorite is the bottom t4 pershing. So u will see me playing armor again.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 04:13:54 pm »

If uncle shabs QQing about Allies being UP. Then maybe we should take heed. looking through the docs and RSE and mandos dont give any real offensive buffs to dmg compared to say Axis behind enemy lines and its 20% dmg buff to lvs in neutral or enemy territory.

Shit like that is skewing the game towards axis.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 04:17:49 pm by XIIcorps » Logged

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 04:23:16 pm »

If uncle shabs QQing about Allies being UP. Then maybe we should take heed. looking through the docs and RSE and mandos dont give any real offensive

almost passive heroic charge with marktarget ftw, granted red devils sucks tough.

But my main issue with allies is that its elite troops are weak and their mainline infantry is weaker.
the Vcoh devs may have been thinking about that allies have more stuff but weaker but the axis have fewer but stronger, but the problem with that in EIR is that the axis can have just the same amount on the field as the allies and keep the supriority.
sure the axis may run out of stuff a little faster but in the hands of the right player the that wont be an issue as hes going to keep the upper hand the entire game.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 04:29:54 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 04:36:29 pm »

almost passive heroic charge with marktarget ftw, granted red devils sucks tough.

considering how mark target is already a T1 unlock for armor

and its a t2 unlock and a T3 doctrine specialization. im not sure it's much to boast about.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 05:17:45 pm »

considering how mark target is already a T1 unlock for armor

and its a t2 unlock and a T3 doctrine specialization. im not sure it's much to boast about.

whats not to love about 20% more recived acc every 20 sec?
granted with the removal the storm cloak its kinda useless as a cloak coutner but its still fantastic if you have 2 officers just rolling around marking everything, espeially sence its a strong squad.
then add heroic charge with
0,75 recived dam
0,5 weapon cooldown
0,2 recived supression
and sprint

stack that then with the commando officer aura of
1,25 acc
1,1 acc
0,65 weapon cooldown
0,9 weapon reload

then add the vet modifyers on a tommy squad
vet 1
0,85 recived dam
vet 2
1,15 weapon acc
vet 3
1,1 health boost
1,2 weapon damadge boost and you got yourself one fun as fuck ball of doom

best part is to have 2 commando officers with the top t3 and bottom t3 giving you 30 sec of heroic charge if you time it right.

had 2 vet 5 bren squads doing that before i went to denmark, i can say that fuck everything, you aint gonna kill it.

video kinda out of synk but this what happens when you do it to anzacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qulK9ICFSyk

man i miss playing omg with 2 vet 2 leus in brens just rolling around buffing everything.

a KCH squad?
hey that 1 tommy squad, go kill it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:30:25 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 05:33:06 pm »

This is never gonna be as fun as the defencive 88 buffed by the usefull defencive officer,(Srsly, the current one is so shit that a volsk squad on its own is worth more) buffed by the fortress europe mun HT and then buffed by the TH stalingrad vents on neuville.
yo i heart you liked that firefly so we killed it in 2 shots with 2.50 sec reload.
not even smoke did anything to stop it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc