Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:41:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARMAP]  (Read 11416 times)
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2014, 07:58:50 pm »

Man PE is raping everyone holy cow.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2014, 08:19:51 pm »

PE always strong early war.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TheArea Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2014, 08:33:05 pm »

Just out of curiosity, will noob advantages be brought back?  Because in a few weeks there will be higher level coys with cards, and low level ones without any sort of cushion for the pushing.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2014, 09:04:12 pm »

Just out of curiosity, will noob advantages be brought back?  Because in a few weeks there will be higher level coys with cards, and low level ones without any sort of cushion for the pushing.
Companies which are 'lower level' receive an extra card every game.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Korpisolttu Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2014, 01:37:16 am »

As of right now, the pp for the sides are:

CW: 1123 (11.23pp)
US: 984 (9.84pp)
WM: 1620 (16.20pp)
PE: 1950 (19.50pp)

When the pp reaches over the 25pp cap, you'll see a PP increase.

However, with those numbers, I am seeing some bad math.  All four numbers should be... similar, but theyre not.

There may be either a small wipe (Warmap only) or just a PP wipe / balance up when I find the issue.
Note:  It is possible these numbers are legit, but I dont think the Axis are kicking THAT much ass to have practically double win rate.
There's nothing to talk about bug or some issue in here. Axis are basically raping early war, and this is the thing you need to think. Is there way to balance early war without making it harder for axis in later war when it's more even for both sides?
And what Corps said, just look at the leaderboards top 20 players: 15 axis and 5 allies, that explains the situation.
edit: don't you dear to wipe PP after the time I've invested in taking Austria Tongue
PS: Area maybe you're right, I'm OP PE grinding bitch, but dunno about that kid.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 01:41:43 am by Korpisolttu » Logged

ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2014, 02:42:10 am »

its pretty funny how eirr is balanced without ANY offmaps and crazy doc buffs

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2014, 03:01:33 am »

People just don't understand, that frontal attacks don't work as good as they were. Same comes to blobing.
Btw. I like the old system. I really like it. Working for t4 Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 03:03:57 am by GrayWolf » Logged

XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2014, 03:20:25 am »

People just don't understand, that frontal attacks don't work as good as they were. Same comes to blobing.
Btw. I like the old system. I really like it. Working for t4 Cheesy
Pre war map you would have to grind individual companies from rank 1-9 to earn PP's

it was dead set imbalanced as you would have newbs, my self included playing on rank 1 accounts facing people like myst on rank 9 accounts.

You dont know the meaning of OP till your in that situation.
At least in our current system we have a group collective of PP's

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
Korpisolttu Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2014, 03:24:01 am »

Pre war map you would have to grind individual companies from rank 1-9 to earn PP's

it was dead set imbalanced as you would have newbs, my self included playing on rank 1 accounts facing people like myst on rank 9 accounts.

You dont know the meaning of OP till your in that situation.
At least in our current system we have a group collective of PP's
Yeah I like the collective PP's aswell, problem just is that some people are waiting for more PP before joining back (like Terrapin), and doesn't want to help to share the burden and speed up PP gain progress.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2014, 03:47:57 am »

its pretty funny how eirr is balanced without ANY offmaps and crazy doc buffs

yea each time i play axis i feel good about balance, i can eat or go smoke during a game and feel cool with that anyway i will win but after getting a game as allied i feel like ''rageeeee'' WTF AXISOP4AWWWWWNOOOFUUUUUUUUUUUU 

something like this lol

warmap reset killed doctrine buffs right? problem is buffs units got  when doctrines were on the roll, those buffs still here etc panther accuracy vs inf, def officer buffing team8s, pgrens being 5 men squad, t17s, ostwinds HP. Sum up all shit and compare. Ya c ma point here ick?
Its just matter of the time when some1 from axis camp (i hope it will be me lol) will start getting heavy reward tanks lol. Allies can get SP compared to axis TA, JT, elefant or LOLsturmpanzer than the fun will begin haha

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2014, 03:57:50 am »

Its just matter of the time when some1 from axis camp (i hope it will be me lol) will start getting heavy reward tanks lol. Allies can get SP compared to axis TA, JT, elefant or LOLsturmpanzer than the fun will begin haha

Let's go back to the thread. Since the bug is posted, maybe let's lock it or sth?
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2014, 04:09:02 am »

people need to learn to use snipers again and hmgs, then allies win
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2014, 04:13:37 am »

people need to learn to use snipers again and hmgs, then allies win

+1, since Germans squads have less man.

ICK@6kscore45minsrageDropWhenPlayingAllied@312;)

u feel me ?

gag him already ffs .-.
Korpisolttu Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2014, 07:00:00 am »

People are already using snipers and hmgs and they're succesfull if axis forget to have their sniper counters on their coys and lack teamplay to take em out.
Also what comes to snipers and this much liked word "spam", shab had something like 4 or 5 fallschirmjäger snipers in his company, didn't pay attention tho how they performed and how many he called, but prolly well since opposing team noted about the snipers at end of the game and one 78xp sniper was left to lb after that game.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2014, 07:06:45 am »

Nice to see the wipe having the desired effect.

The meta game should shift as the war progresses and units and/or docs are unlocked.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2014, 09:01:52 am »

Sniper being a glass cannon is one of the game changers in a battle. Sometimes it decides whether enemy (or friendly) wins engagements and breaks one anothers support walls.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
TheArea Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2014, 02:07:06 pm »

PS: Area maybe you're right, I'm OP PE grinding bitch, but dunno about that kid.

Im not sure what your point is son.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2014, 05:19:40 pm »

There's nothing to talk about bug or some issue in here. Axis are basically raping early war, and this is the thing you need to think. Is there way to balance early war without making it harder for axis in later war when it's more even for both sides?
Actually yes.

Theres a type of 'catchup' for those totals if you're behind (like in some racing games, where the losing player gets a speed boost the further behind they are)

What I can do is make that 'catchup' more severe for the war start, and lessen it near the end - just some simple math.

And what Corps said, just look at the leaderboards top 20 players: 15 axis and 5 allies, that explains the situation.
Yeah I checked that after I saw his post - seem the numbers are legit.

edit: don't you dear to wipe PP after the time I've invested in taking Austria Tongue
Hahahha, I wont if I can help it - but if theres a game-locking bug or something, then I'll have to (very unlikely).

I love PE.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc