Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:01:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Commandos test (unit vs unit)  (Read 16791 times)
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2014, 04:43:27 pm »

Two men actually, and nobody likes waiting for mysth you know, think I do? I've had some things I wanted to correct for a while while we've been waiting, meh... One way or another, something will happen soon. Now Chill... This kept me up for to long, I got work in 7 hours so night.

Also, brit officers might be getting changes last I checked so basing any of your balance post on the lui's being uber isn't advisable.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:48:11 pm by nikomas » Logged

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2014, 04:49:57 pm »

Also, brit officers might be getting nuked

That's nothing new...
Making them without guards would be nice (May 2013 was their funreal, this made them first line infantry, not second, for most of the community). Also some bugs could be fixed (Like lts auras stacking), while there's no balance patch.
I hope for a big patch. REALLY BIG ONE. I think everyone is tired of waiting.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:54:40 pm by GrayWolf » Logged

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2014, 04:59:05 pm »

Not quite sure you realize the... Anyway, please do look at the mando doctrine as a whole and think on why mandoes seem so weak compared to most elite inf doctrines. It's got a lot to do with what support you can field and the fact that mandoes, while often called tough, are pretty squishy on a tank heavy field.

Need sleep now. Talk Later.
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2014, 12:59:23 am »

Special thanks to Nikomas for posting that video.

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2014, 05:10:52 am »

Tbh, i felt that KCH underperformed, to many times it felt as if Mandos did well, i mean the unit and pool costs there are rather imense :/

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2014, 06:12:32 am »

You know, I've refrained all this time from using any kind of personal insults against Graywolf at all with regards to balance but...

He's making it fucking difficult not to at this point.

He mis-reads my post, he uses one AI botched example in a video full of examples shooting his argument down...

Seriously. There's only so much of this I can take.

We can always give him a forum tag of "Seriously fucking retarded"............

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2014, 08:29:08 am »

Tbh, i felt that KCH underperformed, to many times it felt as if Mandos did well, i mean the unit and pool costs there are rather imense :/
KCH don't cost that much because their weapons are super l33t, they cost that much because they're walking terminators in terms of toughness. Oaks have the same pool cost as any other assault infantry (Mandoes, Rangers and AB have 6 pop to).

What other unit (sans officers) is sniperproof AND can take tank shells to the face and walk away? Not to mention they have acces to a lot of auxillary equipment, hence their cost.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2014, 08:46:47 am »

Still the best counter for KCH is user's stupidity. Chasing infantry, just to face AI tank or trying to cap without at support. The feeling when you make oaks retreat with full eq (245 ammo), is priceless Tongue
It's also kind of annoying when they just stay behind green cover and you cannot hit them with a tank (ATGs or tank will anyway miss them 90% of the time) or advance with infantry. So you think "I'll use arty". But the first shot not always hit and even if... They're still alive. Best game stoppers ever if allies have no smoke or the map is just small. Cheesy

Maybe it's  time to lock the thread huh?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 08:52:57 am by GrayWolf » Logged
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2014, 08:50:32 am »

Probably, either way, since officers are in fact getting nerfed one way or another (as in, changed quite more to something like the def officer active ability iirc) the mandoes are going to be quite depressing after that.

But that's a stone down the road.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2014, 09:01:33 am »

Mando lt shouldn't be nerfed, that much, since he buffs only mandos. From the other point of view, he has nice ability unlocks. Double t3 (bottom and top) makes mandos better than top t4, I think.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2014, 09:09:29 am »

Neh, I'm quite sure mando LT can buff regular tommies to or any CW infantry for that matter, anyway, it's happening and probably getting compensated with a general enfield buff. Officers should be an option and not a requirement, I think that's the reason for it. It's been a while since those notes came up but I'm sure they still stand.

Also

BTW weren't u using fanaticism KCH? They shoot so fast lol.
Missed that yesterday but nope, no doctrines at all. I know for sure cause I can toggle all doctrines on or off when testing things (regardless of faction). So like, can toggle allied grit while on armor or W/E.

Either way, no docs, made sure of that.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2014, 05:08:07 pm »

Mando lt shouldn't be nerfed, that much, since he buffs only mandos
Are you fucking retarded ?
The mando LT, is just like the regular LT except he provides Vet2 LT buffs at Vet 0.
He can be glider called, and has numerous other abilities like smoke or mark target and medkits with doctrine unlocks.

Oh gazzwulf, how have you missed the MLT+Marktarget+Tommy Bren spam alot of players were using.
The stens are ultimately crap as nikomas pointed out. I always preferred rifles over all. 6 rifles with mando Ltd and Red Devils + standard Ltd (buffs stack trololo)
Is this where you got your information from ?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:47:53 pm by XIIcorps » Logged

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2014, 05:31:19 pm »

except he provides Vet1 LT buffs at Vet 0.

Is that a fact?

I was under the assumption it was the vet 2 buffs that he gave off the bat.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2014, 05:33:47 pm »

Yeah, LT/CCT buffs are vet 0 and vet 2.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2014, 05:48:11 pm »

Is that a fact?

I was under the assumption it was the vet 2 buffs that he gave off the bat.
Simple typo my friend
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2014, 01:05:47 am »

Lots of shit removed, everybody cut it out

It's getting a bit boring now

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc