Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:55:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: XCOM Long War mod  (Read 9484 times)
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« on: October 19, 2014, 12:53:40 pm »

Don't trust Alpha. The Long war mod for Xcom is making you pissed more than anything. Ofc when you're playing on IMPOSSIBLE IRON MAN difficulty. If you want to stay sane, don't play this mod!

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 12:56:21 pm by GrayWolf » Logged

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 01:55:01 pm »

^Scrub

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 04:18:03 pm »

For once Niko has summed something up in one word, and accurately.

http://www.twitch.tv/miss_jamball/b/578858525 <- Beagle's latest Thursday Night XCOM. He plays LW on I/I and regularly does missions with zero casualties, and even the "WTF BS" missions he either manages to pull out in good order or can pull the mission off with only one or two casualties.

Then again, this is GrayWolf we're talking here. Even if I provide evidence I doubt he'll listen, lul.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 10:57:40 pm »

1. scrub
A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass
A scrub is a guy that cant get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best-friend's ride
Trying to holler at me

Look at that scrub thinkin he can holla at me.

Jesus titty fucking Christ. What I wanted to say is, that mod is great and XCOM is made for sado-masochists ("Oh so you've got max level on your champ? Let me kill him with just one RANDOM strike" Cheesy). Still Beagle is a pro cause he playin' this so hard mate.
I also found a tendency where shotguns are incredibly accurate (15% is quite a lot for a shotgun) even on long range if they're on the roof. I know, any height advantage gives a lot of accuracy, but this kinda looks awful Tongue

Who makes post to stop u from playing... You guys are too stiff :/
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 11:00:51 pm by GrayWolf » Logged
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 08:08:37 am »

If you want to stay sane, don't play this mod!

Who makes post to stop u from playing... You guys are too stiff :/
I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 08:43:43 am »

Don't trust Alpha. The Long war mod for Xcom is making you pissed more than anything. Ofc when you're playing on IMPOSSIBLE IRON MAN difficulty. If you want to stay sane, don't play this mod!

Why is your mong ass still hanging around in the EiR forums? You've made it very clear that you prefer the OMG experience, and you've yet to reveal the terrible nature of your shitty personality there. Just get the fuck out, honestly. No one here with half a brain liked you around here anyway. You're clinging on to a community that literally hates your guts and has explicitly expressed that opinion multiple times. I shouldn't need to be writing this post, its actually just sad that you make this kind of effort. Do you think you're some kind of master troll? Some kind of wanna be deadbolt? Nothing you do is funny, all that annoying, or cause for someone to like you more. Despite the things you do not being annoying, your simple existence is whats annoying. Knowing that its possible for a human to be as deplorable as you actually rattles my soul to its core. Seriously, get the fuck out.

Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 10:00:00 am »

Hey Ray.... Ray!!!! .... Need a hug? Smiley

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 10:11:21 am »

I'm an idiot

Sarcasm... mate

Hey Ray.... Ray!!!! .... Need a hug? Smiley

The only thing he need is a bullet in his head.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 11:05:08 am »

Ray's emotional outburst aside, he has a valid point.

You stir up every other person around here and then get defensive when people start biting back. You've made a lot of unfounded statements and then look the other way  (Or even go plain hypocrite - Hey look guys, it was a joke! hur dur!) when somebody provides evidence to the contrary.

You're either a very, VERY poor troll, or you're legitimately a full-on-no-holds-barred retard.

Personally, I'm hoping you're just a poor troll - Maybe trying to fill Deadbolts shoes (Albeit poorly, he rarely had to piss people off to get laughs). The alternative is that you really are hopelessly idiotic, and I prefer to think that people aren't actually THAT stupid.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2014, 11:44:11 am »

You stir up every other person around here and then get defensive when people start biting back.
^Scrub

You call it... Bitting?

Meh, this community is too degradated. Who is hopelessly idiotic is the person who's just making 3 statements about the same thing in one post. I belive, you think too high about yourself lol. You're the last person I'm going to be "afraid of".

What you could do, is to check my steam account instead of "providing evidence".
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 11:48:01 am by GrayWolf » Logged
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 05:27:20 pm »

You're supposed to play on Normal first so that you can learn the mod. The mod creators even tell pro Vanila Ironman Impossible players to play on Normal first.

Only if you don't like the pain... Cheesy
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2014, 12:23:17 am »

I'm pretty sure pro Vanila Ironman Impossible players enjoy the pain seeing as Vanila is more painful due to the Alien's having accuracy cheats, and that you have to hunker down most of the time.
Its fucked, i usually get about 30 days into it and just get the shits and give up.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 11:24:03 am »

pretty deep shit there man.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2014, 07:38:27 am »

Why is your mong ass still hanging around in the EiR forums? You've made it very clear that you prefer the OMG experience, and you've yet to reveal the terrible nature of your shitty personality there. Just get the fuck out, honestly. No one here with half a brain liked you around here anyway. You're clinging on to a community that literally hates your guts and has explicitly expressed that opinion multiple times. I shouldn't need to be writing this post, its actually just sad that you make this kind of effort. Do you think you're some kind of master troll? Some kind of wanna be deadbolt? Nothing you do is funny, all that annoying, or cause for someone to like you more. Despite the things you do not being annoying, your simple existence is whats annoying. Knowing that its possible for a human to be as deplorable as you actually rattles my soul to its core. Seriously, get the fuck out.

+1

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc