Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:04:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New EIRR Style game  (Read 4587 times)
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: January 06, 2015, 04:11:31 pm »

ok,

future announcements will be made here. http://europeinruins.de/Index.php

I have decided on the Beta testers and i am going to send you guys soon a PM with your account & password. I am a bit insecure when the technical testing starts, cause i move to taiwan on thursday but i guess it will be the 13. The Content testing follows then soon.

Bye
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 05:15:46 pm by ick312 » Logged

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 08:30:12 pm »

Just my opinion.....

But I would prefer to see you post more about how your mod plays & works. Post less about your mod rules & the community. Your posts are somewhat confrontational to be honest.

And we should probably discuss whether you should be using europeinruins in your web address - shouldn't we  Wink
It is my understanding that in the modding community people usually ask before taking something.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 09:27:56 pm »

Just my opinion.....

But I would prefer to see you post more about how your mod plays & works. Post less about your mod rules & the community. Your posts are somewhat confrontational to be honest.

And we should probably discuss whether you should be using europeinruins in your web address - shouldn't we  Wink
It is my understanding that in the modding community people usually ask before taking something.
my intention is certainly not to fight with you. It appears we are having alot of missunderstanding cause of different native languages

On the webaddresse. Hm ya well i am NOT going to publish it under this address. Its just to show the news without certain guys disturbing the news.

However can we take the rest to TS or PMs? I am not anymore interested having public discussions here since certain guys just want to make chaos in the threads.
rolcsika0128 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 11:59:51 am »

I still hope this isn't gonna be the "future" of EiR... would be extremely disappointed to see EiR slowly vanish under the reign of ick. Sad

"If I recognize that things are a mess then i am going to step in"
I mean, seriously, WTF?
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 05:30:38 pm »

I still hope this isn't gonna be the "future" of EiR... would be extremely disappointed to see EiR slowly vanish under the reign of ick. Sad

"If I recognize that things are a mess then i am going to step in"
I mean, seriously, WTF?

i missed rolcsika.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 11:00:21 pm »

Hrmm cool i like it ick^^ i hope it comes to fruition.

Nice clean simple rules for ppl, and a simple choice,
Behave or leave ^^

I look forward to it imensly Smiley

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 01:12:31 am »

"I will only step in, if things are going against the intended design".

Care to elaborate on this ?

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 04:35:02 am »

i can understand wat ick is trying to do, he dosen't want to the mod to get disappear where he put all his effort on it , same as i put like 1 month of my free time on map and suddly when they play oh its crap lets troll gorks maps and avoid his all maps ... i think i also had enough of eir community old players with puber misbehaving habbits. i only stayed so long coz the mod was good not the communuity.

but now i am playing omg in dayily basis coz the community is some wat friendly and they take ur complains seriously and action taken ,if u see eir forum is is filled with crap and shit just to troll .
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 04:40:19 am by GORKHALI » Logged

Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 04:45:51 am »

i can understand wat ick is trying to do, he dosen't want to the mod to get disappear where he put all his effort on it , same as i put like 1 month of my free time on map and suddly when they play oh its crap lets troll gorks maps and avoid his all maps ...

Yeah, just to step in on that...

Your maps were always extremely good looking. They looked absolutely great. I absolutely enjoyed the look of your maps.

BUT, the problem with your maps is that the gameplay on them lacked. A lot. They were usually much too huge for their player count and you'd never do anything about addressing the gameplay side - THAT is why you got a lot of grief on them in the end.

The "best" maps of EiRR usually didn't look like much, were visually ok at best, but were designed and balanced up well.

This community being what it is, if you do not address a problem after you are aware of it, get ready to be ripped to shreds. Dev and player alike will fall victim to it.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 08:16:15 am »

This community being what it is, if you do not address a problem after you are aware of it, get ready to be ripped to shreds. Dev and player alike will fall victim to it.

And that is where the Dev team fucked up - allowing people to rip other people to shreds in our forums. It somehow became acceptable or even expected that some community members would brutally attack anyone that disagreed, made a mistake, or simply did not want to change what they did.

It is just simply disgusting how some people act on these forums. Claims that "it's the internet" only reinforce the stupidity of the problem.  I moderate on two other forums and their worst day is like a great day on this forum.

Whatever - the community killed itself in the end. What is really ironic is Eirrmod stopped actively participating in the forums about 3-4 years ago because he couldn't stand the stupidity; rather than have the balls to stop it.
That in turn created a disconnect and disinterest in the community which resulted in no motivation to do anything. Sad really.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 02:45:49 pm »

There's a certain sense of hypocrisy there tank, because a few of the mods and devs behaved as badly as some of the naughtiest community members.

But i guess that was the downfall of eirr, when the ban hammer turned into a wiffle bat.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2015, 04:38:20 pm »

Now now ppl, we all had fun most of the times, and made some friends and/or acquaintances, lets not dwell on the bad things
rolcsika0128 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2015, 05:49:47 am »

Now now ppl, we all had fun most of the times, and made some friends and/or acquaintances, lets not dwell on the bad things

Do you remember when I accidentally V1-d your vet 5 hotch stuka? Cheesy
Game was about to be finished ( we have already won) , there were only 2 enemy jeeps on the field running around, and I've decided to try and hit them on the move with my v1. Unfortunately -according to ingame message- you were lagging quite badly so you directly drove into the area which I was pinging. And boom... What really made it hilarious is that I managed to take down the moving jeeps witm my sweet rocket - alongside with your hotch.
* Mother of predicting and calculating unit movements*
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2015, 06:18:15 am »

Don't worry rolc, heartmann aint the saint you think he is Wink

You really think you are a saint tank? What about the 2new guys you shit all over when you joined a 4v4 with us?
I may not be an angel but you are surely not god.

It was always less of a problem on the forum and more that every time you brought and helped someone new to the mod, people would always shit on them and make them leave.
so many hours wasted with so many new just ending against a stack of ich, shab or the other twats that roamed the launcher

We just needed more people like hick and brn to help them
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 06:38:33 am by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2015, 12:53:03 pm »

Quote from: XIIcorps link=topic=28546.msg491311#msg491311 date=142074994
when the ban hammer turned into a wiffle bat.
[/quote
Wiffle bats can hurt I it's cold enough outside
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc