Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:00:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW Balance Discussion amd doctrines  (Read 25582 times)
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2015, 03:43:04 pm »

keep them at 5 pop, but can we bring their cost to 180mp 55mu ? cause really its just 55mu flamer upgrade.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2015, 09:44:54 pm »

I would like to bring up two things in this discussion

How do people feel about the current enfield scoped?. i personally think they are a bad.

Commando Stens. i still like my idea of increasing the smoke duration they get to around 10-20s.

Also stens are shit and need a look into badly i think discussion was that stens have terrible mods. so other than volks killing they arent very good.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2015, 09:53:06 pm »

I was actually thinking about giving mandos smoke nades. But coupled with sprint on stens it could be pretty rapey.

Also, prepared positions doctrine doesn't actually work at all. If it does, i have no clue how it does.
Nevermind, just found out how doctrines actually worked. Fml

Because the only prepared positions RGD is one that i made. And I'm wondering whether there is one that's named different. Either or, i won't be able to make it work till i get access to the launcher. If i ever do.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 10:19:48 pm by Scotzmen » Logged
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2015, 10:53:54 pm »

Either or, i won't be able to make it work till i get access to the launcher. If i ever do.

Just to clarify...... You do not need access to the launcher. You need access to the SQL. I can't get you access to either, but at least now you know what you are missing....lol

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2015, 06:53:03 pm »

Suggestion for TB's

Give them flamer + 3x shotguns for 100mu.

Enfield really doesnt have the hitting power the other flamer units get with their smg's
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2015, 10:20:26 pm »

Suggestion for TB's

Give them flamer + 3x shotguns for 100mu.

Enfield really doesnt have the hitting power the other flamer units get with their smg's

I'd be okay with this, After they fixed the flammen assault pgrens that are a t3 unlock compared to the trench busters t2 and performs worse for the cost.

And by fixed i mean giving them 4 flamethrowers too, Since thats pretty much what shotguns are in this mod.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:25:50 pm by Hobomancer » Logged
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2015, 10:23:24 pm »

I would like to bring up two things in this discussion

How do people feel about the current enfield scoped?. i personally think they are a bad.

Commando Stens. i still like my idea of increasing the smoke duration they get to around 10-20s.

Also stens are shit and need a look into badly i think discussion was that stens have terrible mods. so other than volks killing they arent very good.

I didnt know stens were bad, Last time i checked they would eat kch alive, But i guess that just isnt good enough, Also 20 seconds of smoke concealment, Im pretty sure you just asked for stormtroopers that walk at regular speed while cloaked if commando smoke works the way it does in vcoh.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2015, 10:33:02 pm »

I didnt know stens were bad, Last time i checked they would eat kch alive, But i guess that just isnt good enough, Also 20 seconds of smoke concealment, Im pretty sure you just asked for stormtroopers that walk at regular speed while cloaked if commando smoke works the way it does in vcoh.

they have a 0.75 modifier in accuracy and in damage against elite armor i think.

and KCH have 90 hp per man.

commandos have soldier armor and 65 HP( i think need to double check)  basically all they are is a 6 man tommy squad.

Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2015, 10:35:24 pm »

they have a 0.75 modifier in accuracy and in damage against elite armor i think.

and KCH have 90 hp per man.

commandos have soldier armor and 65 HP( i think need to double check)  basically all they are is a 6 man tommy squad.

You do realize KCH have heroic armor and not elite armor right? Right? riiiiiight?.... No? Okay, Not to mention that the health or the armortype has nothing to do with why stens wreck the shit out of kch, Its more the fact that you get 6 of them and you out dps them ludicrously, While also being able to take more casualties.

Also just to add to this, Soldier armor is GOOD, Like FUCKING AWESOME GOOD, Against small arms, Which is what all potential targets of Sten mandos use.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:39:55 pm by Hobomancer » Logged
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2015, 10:40:12 pm »

You do realize KCH have heroic armor and not elite armor right? Right? riiiiiight?.... No? Okay, Not to mention that the health or the armortype has nothing to do with why stens wreck the shit out of kch, Its more the fact that you get 6 of them and you out dps them ludicrously, While also being able to take more casualties.

srsly nothing to say,
even enfield mando is hard to win 5 man grens. when 1vs1
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:42:07 pm by koimn6 » Logged

HOPE FOR MANDO! GLORIOUS!

Quote from: Mister Schmidt link=topic=28726.msg494081;#msg49408
50mm has always been fine exactly as it is, nothing is happening to it.
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2015, 10:43:11 pm »

Try testing sten mandos against kch then, I can promise you with 100% certainty you'll have the same experience i did, Which is dead kch.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2015, 10:48:35 pm »

Try testing sten mandos against kch then, I can promise you with 100% certainty you'll have the same experience i did, Which is dead kch.
only at a very specifics range which i think is around 8m.

otherwise kch outdps
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2015, 10:50:22 pm »

only at a very specifics range which i think is around 8m.

otherwise kch outdps

There really are no specific ranges in this mod, The modifiers apply to close mid and long range, Theres no 8 metre modifier, So no, Kch do in no circumstance outside of Possibly mid-long outdps commandoes, Where let me point out mp44's do jack shit for dps.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2015, 01:29:01 am »

Except Stens have 0.6 damage and 0.8 accuracy vs Heroic armour.

KCH will wreck Commandos if Commandos try to approach KCH. The whole, MP44's don't give a shit about Soldier armour (1 acc and 1 damage) kinda makes it suicide to approach.

Only time Commandos will reliably win vs KCH is if you pop smoke and are already in close for the kill whilst you can grab some heavy cover.

The modifiers are fucking horrible for Stens vs Heroic and Soldier armour. Might be part of the whole vCoH early game assault infantry thing going on that I've been harping on about for god knows how many years...

There really are no specific ranges in this mod, The modifiers apply to close mid and long range, Theres no 8 metre modifier, So no, Kch do in no circumstance outside of Possibly mid-long outdps commandoes, Where let me point out mp44's do jack shit for dps.

Yes, there are specific ranges in this mod. 8 Meters and closer is close range. It's specific.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2015, 01:36:45 am »

KCH will wreck Commandos if Commandos try to approach KCH. The whole, MP44's don't give a shit about Soldier armour (1 acc and 1 damage) kinda makes it suicide to approach.

Only time Commandos will reliably win vs KCH is if you pop smoke and are already in close for the kill whilst you can grab some heavy cover.

The modifiers are fucking horrible for Stens vs Heroic and Soldier armour. Might be part of the whole vCoH early game assault infantry thing going on that I've been harping on about for god knows how many years...

Yes, there are specific ranges in this mod. 8 Meters and closer is close range. It's specific.
Thank you sir
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2015, 01:42:05 am »

thank goodness hix came to my rescue to slay the dragon Herrpants
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2015, 01:51:31 am »

It's not like Brits don't have counters to KCH...

Brens? Riflenades?

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2015, 01:53:31 am »

dragon Herrpants

Ohhhhhhh that explains it.

Everyone please refrain from such a huge tangent, make a separate thread if you feel it's an issue

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc