Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:37:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WH Defensive ambushers by graywolf  (Read 4918 times)
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« on: July 30, 2015, 07:20:48 am »

Ok, today I'm going to show you my company build that focuses on cloak and wiping your enemy by making ambushes.
I played with this company 21 games. 17 wins, 4 loses, so basicly 4.25 W/L ratio. Most of the games were 3v3s and some 2v2s. This company works as good on both 2v2 and 3v3.

Okay, let's start with core:

Motors are for snipers of course, schwimwagon is for scouting. veted up schwim can give you a lot of sight. Sight is needed for your paks/nashorn and gives you precious intel about flanking enemies or can spot for teammate's arty.

Starting call-in is:

- Camo pak
- Officer (medkit and arty)
- Elite grens (fully upgraded)
- Grens (2x Shrek, medkit)

With this call-in you can face anything enemies have. Pak (especially vet 3) can give a lot of damage with 2 shots from ambush. 2x shreks and fausts on elite grens defend further from enemy tanks. If they decide to come close, pop out officers ability and wreck any LV or tank. Remember that with middle t3, officers ability affects vehicles, so pak also deals bonus damage. It literally wrecks enemy tanks (1,5*1,2*1,2=2,16 - officer's ability*vet3*pak ambush bonus)

Vet 3 volks have fausts+nades+mp40s+medkits. These volks are meant to make ambushes with your middle t4. Find a hole, camo there and start shooting if anything gets close. Chase your target and if any tank gets close pop out sprint. Remember that mp40s have sprint by themselvesm, but you also get the other one from the middle t4, so you basicly have 2 sprints. That gives you tons of survability. You can use one to charge in and the other one to run away.

The other 6 squads of volks are vanilla. They are used to recrew or fight infantry in the late game when you're out of grens. Speaking of grens.

The first call-in are grens with 1xShrek and medkits. Standard AT call-in to support paks. Additional grens (vanilla) are used for fighting infantry in early-mid game. They are better than volks so use them to fight instead of recrewing. 5 volks squads are also vanilla and are used for recrew.

All the vehicles have repair

Stupa - call it if enemy is using lots of infantry and support weapons. You can also shot to finish off tanks that are low on HP. Remember that after shot you have to stay behind your pak, because enemies will try to rush you with m10s or any other fast tank. You can also camo the stupa, which makes it easier to wipe blobs that are coming your way or to repair on the battlefield when your engine is damaged (it's still risky, so keep your forces close). Keep in mind, that it's better to shot 4 times instead of waiting 4 minutes to shot once from camo. Don't sit in camoflage too much, it's not worthy.

2x Jagdpanzers are for tanks/infantry hunting role. They doesn't have upgun (but have bonus sight upgrade). Think about them as P4s without turret. They are better at offence, but weaker at defending from tank rushes. Used well are better than P4, yet they cost only 10 pop.

Stug is fully upgraded. Think about it as weaker version of jagdpanzer, that can suppress infantry with it's MG.

Nashorn is for extra defense from heavier targets. Since it's glass cannon, keep shreks close. Remember it's not 88, so keep it moving. You can camo it, but it cannot rotate if locked down, so before you click camo, point nashorn towards enemies.

Panzerwerfer (it's not wespe) is for better crowd control. It works well with stupa. Suppressed infantry is an easy kill for Stupa's 150mm. It can also be used to kill emplacements and support weapons. Try to maintain vet, because vet 3 reloads quicker and deal more damage (panzerwerfers damage is pretty low, so the vet 3 buff is much more appreciated).

3x paks with medkits. Try to maintain vet. On vet 3 you get bonus damage, that combined with officer or 2x ambush bonus is highly dangerous to enemy tanks.

TIPS:

- Keep your tanks moving. They can use camoflage, yes, but it's better if you move and fire more shells instead of 1-2.
- Your infantry can make super effective ambushes. Catch your enemy off-guard, giving your extra seconds. It's better to start fighting on close range with your MP40s instead of getting shot before they get close.
- Your paks can move in ambush mode. That means you can scout with them. Keep your infantry behind it. Also you can shoot once without revealing it, so you can poke enemy tanks, forcing them to move back, so your infantry can advance.
- Schwimwagen can spot for your STUPA/NASHORN/PAKS.
- Stupa doesn't have to hit the building to wipe the infantry inside of it. Fire close to the building. You wipe the infantry and the building isn't damged, so you can enter it.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 07:23:47 am by GrayWolf » Logged

TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 09:04:56 am »

Not for nothing, but the tank poking thing with the Pak is utter cheese; complete bullshit. Hell, it was an unwritten rule in vCoH that you keep firing your Pak till it decloaked, none of this fire, move, fire, move, never uncloak BS. Jussayin.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 09:31:48 am »

Not for nothing, but the tank poking thing with the Pak is utter cheese; complete bullshit. Hell, it was an unwritten rule in vCoH that you keep firing your Pak till it decloaked, none of this fire, move, fire, move, never uncloak BS. Jussayin.

that is pretty shenanigans.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
akosi Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 09:25:19 am »

GJ
more company guide like this, please.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 06:49:04 am »

i beat garry's coy to death with 2 snipers and rangers spam

also he lost bad vs m8s spam too

lololo go home garry shit coy is shit coy

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
akosi Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 10:33:59 am »

i beat garry's coy to death with 2 snipers and rangers spam

also he lost bad vs m8s spam too

lololo go home garry shit coy is shit coy

omg how one can lose against m8s spam vs pack and double shrek gren?
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2015, 11:18:59 pm »

omg how one can lose against m8s spam vs pack and double shrek gren?

Don't ever listen to shab. It's 11th untold rule in Holy Bible. Also, Shab's shit if he's not spamming lol.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 11:22:12 pm by GrayWolf » Logged
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 04:48:13 am »

But you always dodging me garry so if i am shit it means your below shit's level lolo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc