Support EIR:R

January Goal:$20.00
Net Balance:$0.00
Below Goal:$20.00
We have reached 0% of our goal!

EIR Menu

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 22, 2019, 09:37:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

[Today at 08:49:08 pm]

[Today at 07:07:35 pm]

[Today at 05:48:06 am]

by Bear
[January 20, 2019, 12:10:45 pm]

by Two
[January 17, 2019, 11:20:03 am]

[January 12, 2019, 01:31:36 pm]

[January 06, 2019, 10:55:57 am]

[January 06, 2019, 10:54:24 am]

by Bear
[December 30, 2018, 07:16:56 am]

[December 28, 2018, 08:37:54 am]
Mod of the Year Awards

Most Innovative Multiplayer Nominee

Award Recipient

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue Starting Launcher  (Read 1993 times)
ChetnikVoyvoda Offline
EIR Recruit

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2018, 03:17:22 pm »

Sorry for this double post. Anyway, my studies in installation have come to bear fruit! I specifically right clicked on the download link here on the site and selected 'Save link as...', then saved it onto my desktop. When I right clicked and went to Properties before activating it, at the bottom of the pop-up it said something along the lines of "This file came from another computer so parts of it may be protected/ removed to secure this computer". There was a box to click to verify the file and I selected it before also setting the download to Run as administrator. Following the download, I clicked launch directly from the AutoUpdater pop-up and the launcher started successfully! Now I will attempt to keep it open as long as possible out of anticipation that it may not work again if I close it, so bear with me if my profile is a launcher ghost Smiley
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2018, 05:04:16 am »

Cheesy glad to hear. i must say i really admire your perseverance. I hope it continues working now, and then perhaps this can serve as a useful guide for other new players who are experiencing similar issues. This is definitely something we need to take note of if we want to have any luck of keeping new players in the mod!

Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2018, 02:11:12 pm »

Sorry for this double post. Anyway, my studies in installation have come to bear fruit! I specifically right clicked on the download link here on the site and selected 'Save link as...', then saved it onto my desktop. When I right clicked and went to Properties before activating it, at the bottom of the pop-up it said something along the lines of "This file came from another computer so parts of it may be protected/ removed to secure this computer". There was a box to click to verify the file and I selected it before also setting the download to Run as administrator. Following the download, I clicked launch directly from the AutoUpdater pop-up and the launcher started successfully! Now I will attempt to keep it open as long as possible out of anticipation that it may not work again if I close it, so bear with me if my profile is a launcher ghost Smiley

My man. Now i see why he dislikes Area, Chetnik guy do not surender that fast! Lolo

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc