Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:59:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ventrilo PS?  (Read 13618 times)
fleshmonkey Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 10:32:58 am »

You have to ask an Admin when one is online.  You can connect as a guest with that password and do everything normally.
wats the IP?
fleshmonkey Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 10:35:06 am »

You have to ask an Admin when one is online.  You can connect as a guest with that password and do everything normally.
wats the IP?

it will not allow me to unless i have a user
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 10:47:02 am »

It will, just enter the correct PW and sever information and you'll log in as a gues Smiley.
fleshmonkey Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 10:49:10 am »

It will, just enter the correct PW and sever information and you'll log in as a gues Smiley.
ya but wats the information, the IP,server name  Ect.Ect.Ect
fldash Offline
Founder

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 10:54:14 am »

hostname:v10.hostventrilo.com
port:4186
fleshmonkey Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 10:59:00 am »

hostname:v10.hostventrilo.com
port:4186
I CANT GET IN AT ALL! y dont you guys have a teamspeak?
Compact Flash Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 11:01:01 am »

We did but it got changed for a vent server a few weeks back...
fleshmonkey Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2008, 11:02:08 am »

We did but it got changed for a vent server a few weeks back...
ok now y cant i get into the vent it says server avaible but it dont work
fldash Offline
Founder

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2008, 11:06:52 am »

www.ventrilo.com/setup.php
fleshmonkey Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2008, 11:08:36 am »

WTF? do i need the server DL?
fldash Offline
Founder

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 11:10:08 am »

No.  It's the instructions.  Read them.

1) Start the ventrilo program. Click on the Start button, click on Programs and then click on Ventrilo. This will display another menu option called Ventrilo that will start the actual program.

2) Click on the "->" button that is next to the first pulldown window called "User Name". This will open a new window where you can create a logon name to be used when connecting to a server.

3) Click the "New" button. This will open a small window where you can enter your logon name. The name you enter is entirely up to you. It can be your real name or a nick name.

4) Click the "OK" button. You can come back to this window and click on the help button later on if you want more detailed information about what the other options mean and how to use them.

5) Now that we are back to the main window click on the "->" button that is next to the pulldown window called "Server". This will open a new window where you can enter the details about the server you would like to connect to.

6) Click the "New" button. This will open a small window where you can enter a name that will describe the new server definition. The name can be anything you want it to be like: "My server" or "Joe's server". When entering a server name you don't need the quotes around it. These server names will show up in the main Ventrilo window.

7) Click "OK".

Cool Click on the "Hostname or IP" input box and enter the server hostname or IP address given to you by the person hosting the server.

9) Click on the "Port number" input box and enter the servers port number. The program will automatically display the default port number of 3784 but you can change this to what ever the server needs it to be.

10) Click on the "Password" input box and enter the servers password as defined by the server administrator.

11) Click "OK" to return to the Ventrilo main window.

12) Click "Connect" to establish a connection between you and the server you just defined.

13) You should also click on the Setup button and configure all of the different options that control Ventrilo. This is very important when it comes to controlling the microphone or input source. Once in the Setup dialog click on the "Help" button. Be sure to read what all of the options are and what they mean. This is very important for the Voice page.
fleshmonkey Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 11:13:27 am »

No.  It's the instructions.  Read them.

1) Start the ventrilo program. Click on the Start button, click on Programs and then click on Ventrilo. This will display another menu option called Ventrilo that will start the actual program.

2) Click on the "->" button that is next to the first pulldown window called "User Name". This will open a new window where you can create a logon name to be used when connecting to a server.

3) Click the "New" button. This will open a small window where you can enter your logon name. The name you enter is entirely up to you. It can be your real name or a nick name.

4) Click the "OK" button. You can come back to this window and click on the help button later on if you want more detailed information about what the other options mean and how to use them.

5) Now that we are back to the main window click on the "->" button that is next to the pulldown window called "Server". This will open a new window where you can enter the details about the server you would like to connect to.

6) Click the "New" button. This will open a small window where you can enter a name that will describe the new server definition. The name can be anything you want it to be like: "My server" or "Joe's server". When entering a server name you don't need the quotes around it. These server names will show up in the main Ventrilo window.

7) Click "OK".

Cool Click on the "Hostname or IP" input box and enter the server hostname or IP address given to you by the person hosting the server.

9) Click on the "Port number" input box and enter the servers port number. The program will automatically display the default port number of 3784 but you can change this to what ever the server needs it to be.

10) Click on the "Password" input box and enter the servers password as defined by the server administrator.

11) Click "OK" to return to the Ventrilo main window.

12) Click "Connect" to establish a connection between you and the server you just defined.

13) You should also click on the Setup button and configure all of the different options that control Ventrilo. This is very important when it comes to controlling the microphone or input source. Once in the Setup dialog click on the "Help" button. Be sure to read what all of the options are and what they mean. This is very important for the Voice page.

ya im all done i think TS is alot easier! but W/e i cant play EIR i cant go on VENT wat else will go wrong!
fldash Offline
Founder

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 11:15:04 am »

You could access Ventrilo if you followed the instructions.  This is not the place to discuss the pros and cons of TS/Ventrilo.  We have many users without an account on our Ventrilo server accessing it just fine.
fleshmonkey Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2008, 11:17:21 am »

You could access Ventrilo if you followed the instructions.  This is not the place to discuss the pros and cons of TS/Ventrilo.  We have many users without an account on our Ventrilo server accessing it just fine.
i know but how do i be aguest? y will it not allow me to go acces it ->username:fleshmonkey->server:v10.hostventrilo.com->port? i had it but i forget it
fldash Offline
Founder

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2008, 11:19:18 am »

Port is : 4186

Then for the password, make sure you type the password as listed here, at the bottom: http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?page=10
fleshmonkey Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2008, 11:19:59 am »

Port is : 4186

Then for the password, make sure you type the password as listed here, at the bottom: http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?page=10
IM in now can ya help me with ERROR 5 CODE 3?
fldash Offline
Founder

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2008, 11:23:34 am »

No I can't.  The launcher is buggy and may not work with all systems.  I would reboot.  Make sure you don't have any firewall running and that you are running it as an administrator.
fleshmonkey Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 11:28:13 am »

No I can't.  The launcher is buggy and may not work with all systems.  I would reboot.  Make sure you don't have any firewall running and that you are running it as an administrator.
i am and no firewall FIX the bug plz
|-|Cozmo|-| Offline
Lieutenant General of all Ninja's.
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 02:10:27 pm »

phil (the launcher code monkey) gave up on it, just use the website to join battles: http://www.europeinruins.com/cp/index.php?page=battle_new
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc