Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 02:09:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 08, 2024, 08:25:25 am]

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.6d rails and metal 2v2  (Read 5892 times)
|-|Cozmo|-| Offline
Lieutenant General of all Ninja's.
EIR Veteran

« on: May 14, 2007, 02:02:42 pm »

this was a very intence game with me and ja zlizard on the axis defending and draygon and dragon93. we didnt do much setting up of defences so there was not much camping at all.

enjoy battle 208

I think this is the one :p

well enjoy.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Draygon Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 02:24:07 pm »

I was not at all happy with this game, we (allies) started off very well, Dragon dropped in Para's at the start to try and disrupt their defensive plans, and I believe it worked.  I came in at 2:30 mark with a M8 and did some more damage to them.  We pushed up and started setting up our own defenses when they caught us off guard with a Panzer.  We countered it and kept going.  From that point on (if you watch the replay) we encountered nothing but upgraded troops, Gren's had Shreks, every other squad had LMGs and there were a few storms (I believe) as well.  It was a sad match, the good spam we were talking about in another thread was not shown here, this was bad spam by the axis.  Enjoy watching the BS LMG spam that the axis did.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 03:11:05 pm by Draygon » Logged
|-|Cozmo|-| Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 03:39:17 pm »

i only had 12 gren squads in that company and i didnt even use them all, so i wasent spamming, i just sacrifice arty strikes for gren upgrades.
Draygon Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 04:02:46 pm »

dont care how many you had, between you and Jaz...EVERY unit we fought had an upgrade in it, and these are passive upgrades, you used maybe 2 nades actively.  Which means you were running around with fully upgraded troops with passive abilities, meanwhile, the allies, even if we have them fully upgraded costs us munitions for each ability we want to use (Suppression for example).

Axis = easy button
Jazlizard Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 04:33:12 pm »

Not sure why it seemed that way, I have a total of 4 upgraded gren squads. I did save all my support units till the end though, but really I didn't have very many upgraded units on the axis company I have. I do make it a point to pick up about every weapon that falls though.

EDIT: After watching the replay I noticed you had like no armor on the field aside from a few M8's and the one Crocodile. There were lots of AT guns and I believe at least 4 snipers, that were used very well for scouting.

Towards the end we did a great push up the middle flanking your MG's, AT and Mortar teams and were able to consolidate our position. We have 2-3 MG's and I at one point had all my mortars out (3) which were decimating units, it wasn't all LMG's.

Really watch the replay again, you guys made some silly moves with your infantry towards the end, I had everything deployed on the field by the end of the game I had nothing left but what was in play.

That aside I thought this battle was INTENSE! I was pretty sure when we lost our tanks and my stuka that the game was over as we had no other real AT, other then a shreck squad or 2, Thankfully I was able to steal a couple AT guns that were air dropped and later on that we took out the hard way.

I'm not sure about cozmo but I didn't feel like I spamed any units until the end where I was just trying to bring everything I had left to sustain our offensive push. Anyways the allies do have powerful units and abilities, I saw several great bombing runs, and scouting runs.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 05:14:39 pm by Jazlizard » Logged

Quote from: Phil
The MOD is over. The war is over. We're too lazy to restart it. You can all go fuck pickles mom, I hear she's easy.
Draygon Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 05:35:30 pm »

At the end when you were pushing is when we were going against all the LMGs, well early in the game there were LMGs as well.  I brought my Anti Tank offensive company because I figured you guys would have at least one tiger.  If I had known it was going to be like it was I would have brought in my light armor unit (M10s) but I figured if I had brought that one you would have eaten them up with AT guns and the tiger.

I was quite pissed when you took out my howitzer though...still not sure how you did that, was it the walking stuka?

At one point we had 5 snipers on the field btw.  I brought mine to your base when I shouldnt have, if I had left them down with other units I think I would have decimated your LGM squads.  But I didnt because we wanted to make sure you didnt have a tiger up top hiding from us.  IF Dragon had had one more bombing run I think the game would have been ours, at one point you had all your guys bunched by your repair station. 

Im up for a rematch tomorrow, me Dragon and Vandal vs you guys.
Jazzlizard Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 06:55:06 pm »

I used a suicide jeep to get LoS for a rocket barrage, no way a stuka going to do that much damage unless way way too close.

I'll play you guys again if you want, both sides could have definitely played better, I still think it was a good game, you guys just had a lot of AT on the field when we didn't have very much in the way of tanks, and we had a lot of anti infantry.

Anyways, a good game and entertaining replay.
|-|Cozmo|-| Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 02:10:06 am »

just out of interest how many inf squads do you have in your companies?

i have about 11-12 grens ,4-6 volks,2pios, 1 sniper, 1 mortar, 1 mg and thats it for inf i uslay have like a bike and a panther too.
Draygon Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 04:10:13 am »

In that company I had 14 rifles and 6 rangers.  Keep in mind that I dont have many of them upgraded due to costs of the howitzer and grenade upgrades (so no bars).  None of my rangers had SMG upgrades and I was left with 400 mun for ingame abilities. 

Todays game will be completely different though...I look forward to a rematch, hopefully 3v3.
|-|Cozmo|-| Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 07:25:41 am »

holy crap 20 inf units!!! damn, no wonder in notre ville me and skunker were over run, if most allied players have that amount of units!
acker Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 09:07:50 pm »

What?

Axis can field more units of a higher quality than Allies can.
Draygon Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 09:16:11 pm »

I completely agree with Acker
|-|Cozmo|-| Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 08:04:38 am »

they are small, in number and a well placed arty strike can wipe out a large part of your force if your not careful, but i guess each army has there pros and cons.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc