Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:18:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [RP] Defenders of Crete  (Read 12631 times)
Thtb Offline
The German Guy
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2008, 01:39:24 pm »

Warning;
Allys have to choose there next action before 3 o clock (tommorow). Especially the members of team A. Those how dont participate might as well go ahead and get killed aye?

Falcon333 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2008, 02:34:07 pm »

After hearing the unmistakable roaring of an MG34 he is quick to realize that the bipod found earlier probably belongs to the MG-gunner. He quickly crawly over to a bush and hides in a small hole near the bush.
He then crawls back to his position and tries to anticipate for the things to come...

"Chance favors the prepared mind"
GammaCommander Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2008, 02:47:33 pm »

//Wait a minute, that one line confuses me.

An explosion shakes the building that is used as cover by the A company, the Grete is dead instantly, Andrew Sanders is hit, fragmentation pieces are stuck in his side, the radio stopped most of the fragmentations that would have pierced his head otherwise. It’s completely useless now and Elliot is loosing blood and is under shock.

So did Sanders get hit or did I? Looks kinda like a typo, so I'll type out my actions as if I'm wasn't hit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cries of agony can be heard from the town as the machine gun fire bombards the town.
"MG34s! We need to flank that location!"
Fletcher taps on the shoulder on Mickey and beckons for him to move east of the Axis position. They'll have to draw attention away from the pinned down A company.

//Basically I'll try to head down south with Mickey and we'll take cover on the slopes to the east of the road to draw some attention away from A company so they can regroup and possibly pull out any wounded.

Also, made a mistake in my post. I meant to say flank east.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 03:01:55 pm by GammaCommander » Logged

AirborneCommander - Blank
DeltaCommander - Blank
ThetaCommander - Axis Defensive
GammaCommander - Allied Armor

http://snarkersville.myminicity.com/tra

http://snarkersville.myminicity.comhttp://snarkersville.myminicity.com/ind
DBSights Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2008, 02:57:38 pm »

Moving through the scrub west of town, Nick spots someone trying to hide in the bushes.  He briefly considers putting a bullet in him and moving on, but decides to get a closer look.  He doesn't want to be revealed just yet.
longrange Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2008, 06:01:06 am »

/Outgame
it's seem to be a bit quite this topic /OG

Steevy was in the Ground floor , and obiously they got a contact in the south of the town ...

but first he will join his squad , in their position behind the sandbag
he verified his equipement a last time , then opened the door and went in cover with the his squad
Thtb Offline
The German Guy
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2008, 08:53:54 am »

Unit setup   
- [Rank] Name (Account name) [Job/skill] [Possible ACTION]

Brits:   
A Company, 1st Platoon:
- Pvt Jack Brown (BradAnderson) [Paratrooper?]  DIES
- Cpl Andrew Sanders (DerangedFerret) [Radio Operator] Wounded, can use small arms or nade, yell,
   crawl
C Company, 3rd Platoon:
- Tom Quinn (mrtom) [Tank Commander - Matilda II]  Has no LoS on Building A, can do w/e he wants
D Company, 1st Platoon:
- Pfc. Stevy Lookfield (longrange) [Medic]      Is in the Long Building, can open fire on Unlimited, sneak 
  around, move up to next building.
- Pfc. Tom Lancaster (Falcon333) [Demolitions Engineer]  Can (blind) fire on Building A, move up or
  stay hidden
- LCpl. Elliot Fletcher (Thetacommander) [Marksman/Rifleman] Was able to escape and take cover as
  marked, can run or fight.

Greeks:   

- Nick Vedelago (DBSights) [Civilian (Militia??); Veteran Sniper]  Is still sneaking around, can take pos and prepare for snipeing or msg me his pos.
22 Greek Fighter Group:
- ?? Mickey Aspephos (Stumpster) [Pilot] is moving into the town

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd246/Thtb/kopie8von221tk5.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd246/Thtb/kopie8von221tk5.jpg
Falcon333 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2008, 01:32:45 pm »

Tom, considering his options, chose to position himself in a better firing position and started to fire onto Building A with his rifle, in the hopes of hitting an enemy rushing into the building.
He empties an entire clip, then moves back into cover.
The sounds were confusing him, so he didn't know if he hit something or not.
But decided not to investigate for he knows there are at least 2 more Germans there.
Instead he stays put, and reloads his rifle.
He counts the amount of clips he has left: "1, 2, 3, 4, ..., 7. That's not right... I must've dropped a clip when I was sprinting back from the glider..."

After waiting several minutes, he picks up the medical supplies he scavenged from the glider before and sneaks into the long house.
He immediately found Stevy right beside a window and told him about his find. He then handed it over and crawled back to his former position.
Waiting for them.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 02:27:38 pm by Falcon333 » Logged
DBSights Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2008, 02:00:43 pm »

The bushes shake.  Nick quickly pulls out his pistol and gets ready to fight whoever is hiding within them.  "Should have just sniped the bastard", he thinks to himself.  In a burst of motion, an undefined shape bursts from the cover of the bushes and sprints with inhuman speed towards Nick.  A split second before he is about to fire, the shape freezes.  Without its crazed motion, Nick manages to make out the general outlines of a goat.  With a sigh of relief, he shoos it away the goat and continues on his way.

Later, Nick sits down for a second and looks out over the plain.  From his vantage point, he can see the town to the north.  The glider is burning and illuminates a small area.  From the glow Nick can just barely make out a solider.  Just as he is about to take aim, a glint of silver off to the east grabs his attention.  Someone trying to remain hidden has reflected moonlight off something polished and directly into Nick's eyes.  Thinking that it must be rank insignia, Nick waits for the glint to shine again before firing off a single shot.  He quickly looks towards the glider and pumps out three quick shots in succession at likely targets before packing up and relocating.  The Germans must know that there is a sniper about now.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 04:47:11 pm by DBSights » Logged
DerangedFerret Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2008, 05:24:09 pm »

Andrew woke up on the floor of a burning building. For a minute, he had no idea where the hell he was. Suddenly, he remembered that a grenade had gone off inside the room.

He looked down. His luger was still in it's holster, but he had several leaky holes in his torso. He groaned, looking at the blood all over the floor, and seeing the other bodies in the room, when he noticed a smell of burnt electronics. His radio was probably fried. Slowly but painfully, he then began dragging himself towards the door...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 05:41:00 pm by DerangedFerret » Logged
GammaCommander Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2008, 04:15:52 pm »

His heart pulsating, Fletcher looks over from the sandbag cover he was behind. His hands firmly held his rifle in place and ready for use. Aside him, was Mickey, who was armed with a .45 Colt given to him by Fletcher.

"Mickey, you got any brilliants plans?" asked Fletcher as he leaned over to peek over the sandbag cover. Hopefully the Germans haven't seen him yet. If only he can inflict some serious damage without committing suicide. A thought suddenly hit him, he looks down and sees the two Fragmentation grenades attached to his belt. He takes one off and hands it to Mickey.

"Let's see how Jerry will like these. It's time for some payback."

//Jeezus, what happened to everyone? Also, Stumpster, are you still roleplaying with us?
longrange Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2008, 01:52:50 am »

Since the begin of the attack steevy haven't seen any fritz , but he heared    
distinctly the sound of a "patatoes mashers" in a house of the south ,

"- After they kill all the defenders in the south , they will coming on me ... "

He was decided to stay here , until he get any order from a competent leader
cautiously he looked over a windows , and see at this range the fire in their eyes ...
it was something really frightening , however , without thinking anymore , he open fire with his sten  on any shadows he saw ... 
DerangedGerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2008, 04:17:56 pm »

\\ WE NEED MORE RESPONSES
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 05:59:08 am by DerangedGerman » Logged

Proud mapper for both OMG and EIR.
Apex Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2008, 05:52:09 am »

It's because of responses like yours that this RP fails.
DerangedGerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2008, 05:57:55 am »

Apex, before you come bitching into the actual RP channels, go bitch in the discusiion, oh wait, you already have.  Never mind.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc