Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 06:57:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reward Units and Warmap  (Read 8115 times)
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2012, 05:37:30 pm »

Well i mean thats why quite a few people dont play like myself for one. Whats the point in waisting time if its just going to get erased?. might as well wait untill after then play. i havent played in like 4 days.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2012, 06:08:11 pm »

Well i mean thats why quite a few people dont play like myself for one. Whats the point in waisting time if its just going to get erased?. might as well wait untill after then play. i havent played in like 4 days.

Ya, really whats the point of playing a game for the entertainment value....... I mean really, that would be completely pointless now wouldn't it.....LOL

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2012, 06:40:40 pm »

I would say this might be a valid point, if it wasn't for the fact that COD, Battlefield and RPGS all have a "vanity" feature or a newgame + that allows you to pretty much wipe your account and start fresh with limited or no carry over (in COD's case a star each time you do)

Due to the amount of players i see with this star, im pretty sure wipes aren't that much of an issue

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 06:47:54 pm »

Ya, really whats the point of playing a game for the entertainment value....... I mean really, that would be completely pointless now wouldn't it.....LOL

That would require the gameplay to be interesting and entertaining on it's own. Sadly the interesting parts are in the launcher.

EIRR desperately needs new game modes.

Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 06:53:21 pm »

I would love to see this ultimate wipe. The most guys forget that they got the Reward Points for free and now a lot of complaining about it.
I can't see the Wespe, TigerAces and other crazy stuff on the battle field which crashes the game balance when it comes in mass.
The only reward unit im using is the M20 Recon Vehicle and the Marines, but there have no special game changing role as a Wespe or a
Tiger Ace, also i can resign from this two units.

Also i have no special vet in my company and so i'm happy to see the coming wipe.  Tongue
Even though coming Smurfing preventation sound quite interesting.

I don't often see a R+ game. Yesterday i tried one out and it was a total massaker for my team.  Cheesy

9th Armoured Engineers
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 06:55:40 pm »

do all germans go to the same troll school?

marines are freaking awesome.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 07:21:17 pm »

I would say this might be a valid point, if it wasn't for the fact that COD, Battlefield and RPGS all have a "vanity" feature or a newgame + that allows you to pretty much wipe your account and start fresh with limited or no carry over (in COD's case a star each time you do)

Due to the amount of players i see with this star, im pretty sure wipes aren't that much of an issue

COD RPGS batlefield are progressive its part of the attraction why do you think not many play OMG?. im sure they would get a few more players if they had doctrines. I do not mind the wipe at all infact, i just mind it dragging on because Well just because.

Thats how i see it at least, i played COD as soon as i became prestige 10 i dropped the game, same with skyrim.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 07:32:31 pm »

COD RPGS batlefield are progressive its part of the attraction why do you think not many play OMG?. im sure they would get a few more players if they had doctrines. I do not mind the wipe at all infact, i just mind it dragging on because Well just because.

Thats how i see it at least, i played COD as soon as i became prestige 10 i dropped the game, same with skyrim.
Would it make you feel better if you got a little star next to your name when wipe happens?

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2012, 09:18:13 pm »

Would it make you feel better if you got a little star next to your name when wipe happens?
Fuck that i want a star for every year ive been here.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2012, 10:39:12 pm »

We currently have 4 game modes and three of them essentially never get used. (all modes have been working for two patches) I think spending a lot of time creating a new mode would be greatly disappointing.

It would get used like crazy for about a month, then tossed to the curb like the rest of them. IMO
Zamochit Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2012, 11:11:27 pm »

We currently have 4 game modes and three of them essentially never get used. (all modes have been working for two patches) I think spending a lot of time creating a new mode would be greatly disappointing.

It would get used like crazy for about a month, then tossed to the curb like the rest of them. IMO

there are other gamemodes? wtf?
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2012, 11:58:23 pm »

yer spending time on a new game mode is a waste of time as opposed to months on months of warmap Tongue
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2012, 12:14:38 am »

Those game modes are essentially the same thing after the first few minutes.

I mean a completely different game mode, King of the Hill, Control Points, Assassination, Capture the Flag (Documents) etc.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2012, 02:23:21 am »

if you have allies or axis attack,rarely anyone will join.
R+ I like quite much,dunno why it's rarely played.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2012, 02:42:58 am »

Those game modes are essentially the same thing after the first few minutes.

I mean a completely different game mode, King of the Hill, Control Points, Assassination, Capture the Flag (Documents) etc.
I want to spend a large amount of time investigating other gamemodes, time I might have soon.

Also.  I think we have successfully de-railed the thread.....

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2012, 06:23:37 am »

I mean a completely different game mode, King of the Hill

I just keep thinking v-1
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2012, 06:35:12 am »

do all germans go to the same troll school? marines are freaking awesome.

Yeah, it's super special compared with the other axis reward unit and totally game breaking stuff.

Because you can't deal with my opinion you come to the clousion that all germans go to a troll school.
Sounds legit.  Roll Eyes

BigDick
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2012, 07:34:28 am »

he is Norway the home of the trolls probably his ancestors are from the trollheimen
so either you ignore him or you troll him back

but @reward units i would love to see if the allies would get some russian tanks (su-152, KV1, IS2) as heavies (could be taken from eastern front mod)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 07:44:48 am by BigDick » Logged
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2012, 11:39:31 am »

I just keep thinking v-1

Or RCA, or any number of other things. Sometimes you take losses to win, the enemy should be pushing it just as hard, especially if you make it so the points tick up quickly if held. Let them sit there for 5 minutes and they win.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2012, 12:44:34 pm »

Or RCA, or any number of other things. Sometimes you take losses to win, the enemy should be pushing it just as hard, especially if you make it so the points tick up quickly if held. Let them sit there for 5 minutes and they win.

I wasn't criticizing to be honest. It would add a whole slew of strategies. Taking out opponents arty, baiting them to waste offmaps, flanking to cut off reinforcements if you can't immediatly push them out
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc