Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:42:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 29, 2024, 01:55:18 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tank boosting T4's part 2  (Read 7292 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 06:53:42 am »

<3 Firefly's. I have one as reinforcements and don't need cct. Just micro it correctly and stay out of range and it rapes even without cct.

but yea i think next gen really need to be next gen like what it used to be. Let the reload affect the .50 cal as well, it really made buying a .50 cal more worth itMaybe instead of a reload buff, buff the cooldown, which is much more noticiable or up the moving accuracy and/or  speed on the tanks make them true next gen vehicles.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Ununoctium Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 01:11:12 pm »

<3 Firefly's. I have one as reinforcements and don't need cct. Just micro it correctly and stay out of range and it rapes even without cct.

but yea i think next gen really need to be next gen like what it used to be. Let the reload affect the .50 cal as well, it really made buying a .50 cal more worth itMaybe instead of a reload buff, buff the cooldown, which is much more noticiable or up the moving accuracy and/or  speed on the tanks make them true next gen vehicles.
yeah then there's this weird thing like whats cooldown and reload and aiming time and all the other unnamed things that happen between shots.
make next gen actually make the entire thing between shots be 20% less

Quote from: shockcoil
Quote from: CrazyWR
My tigers get penetrated by everything.  Its really really frustrating.
Your tiger is a whore
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 09:53:09 pm »

It would be nice if the british flanking maneuver would be a constant effect also, like the other factions. I mean if the other nations get better armor and damage, why can´t CW get speed and accuracy as a constant effect?

Because i think that would be kinda overkill  Grin

There arent many Doctrine Stat buffs for the Brits for a reason!  Wink

I think it would work with the right percentage + brits ain´t naturally more OP than any other faction, especially not when it comes to tanks.

You dont think? Brits have stack on stack effects.  So squads get better with exp, but they also get better with capt and lts.
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 08:46:16 am »

Hey i have an idead regarding Tank Shock:

Why not make it a targeted ability, just like Assault Grenades e.g?
You click Tank Shock and then onto the squad, this squad will still receive the suppresion, but the churchill would also drive onto that squad because hes forced to via tank shock (just like your squad is forced to attack if you use assault grenades) which might be cancelable.

This way Tank Shock remains powerful, but isnt an instant win button versus multiple squads anymore, so if somebody decides to attack a churchill with 2 Shreks e.g i can choose to pin one squad and have the churchill drive closer, or not use the ability and just try to get away.

Is my idea in anyway understandable?
If yes, what are your thoughts?

aka UckY  Wink
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 08:49:09 am »

Hey i have an idead regarding Tank Shock:

You click Tank Shock and then onto the squad, this squad will still receive the suppresion, but the churchill would also drive onto that squad because hes forced to via tank shock (just like your squad is forced to attack if you use assault grenades) which might be cancelable.

This way Tank Shock remains powerful, but isnt an instant win button versus multiple squads anymore, so if somebody decides to attack a churchill with 2 Shreks e.g i can choose to pin one squad and have the churchill drive closer, or not use the ability and just try to get away.

Is my idea in anyway understandable?
If yes, what are your thoughts?

I don't see that working in EIR. Nobody would use tank shock then because being forced to drive right into the blob with paks backing them up?
No thank you. Up the cost, but leave it as it is. It's the bar suppression for tanks! I like it!

LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 08:56:52 am »

Oke other version:
You click Tank Shock and then onto the squad, this squad will still receive the suppresion, so tank shock would be limited to one target.

This way Tank Shock remains powerful, but isnt an instant win button versus multiple squads anymore.
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2009, 10:00:42 am »

What about this, when you click the ability, a little "strafing run"-shot will be done right infront of the churchill that suppresses the units in front and deals less damage than a normal strafing run (like only 25%).

Like the tank coaxial mg shooting a big burst to suppress them.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc