Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 12:48:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Juno Beach  (Read 18196 times)
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: March 17, 2012, 09:53:45 am »

Smiley
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 06:07:49 am by GORKHALI » Logged

LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 10:06:04 am »

just make maps people want
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 10:08:42 am »

just make maps people want
ppl don't want map here  Tongue
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 10:12:39 am »

Could be a nice Inf only map. (+ A few support vehicles)

9th Armoured Engineers
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 10:53:22 am »

Could be a nice Inf only map. (+ A few support vehicles)

Any urban warfare map with difficult pathing making everyone with a vehicle cry and every SE Flammethrower/hummel user go SQUEAL!

Which means

99% dont want to play in it.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 11:09:18 am »

That's why i said inf only.  Tongue

You mean like the wonderful pathing on Radar Station?  Tongue
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 12:21:48 pm »

Any urban warfare map with difficult pathing making everyone with a vehicle cry and every SE Flammethrower/hummel user go SQUEAL!

Which means

99% dont want to play in it.
i don't see any pathing problem , u r talking like u already played the map lol, and that 99% u r talking about is all You lol , all the maps i play in eir even with out bridges and water also have pathing problems,
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 12:30:13 pm by GORKHALI » Logged
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 05:04:28 pm »

It clearly needs some work,

but being Canadian and being fond of history and having been there, the canal looks pretty good.

Bridges always screw up gameplay but they can work as obstacles and not barriers if you do it right.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 05:28:38 pm »

Looks like a death trap for tanks right in the middle. DERP lets all cluster the middle and get offmaped into oblivion because we cant move through houses :L. Gorkhali i give you props for making maps, just sometimes they need to be usable ones. Other wise needs work, Help me Dorkhali your my only hope.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 05:55:54 pm »

I think it looks rather fun actually

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012, 08:14:27 pm »

I like it

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 12:31:24 am »

Looks like a death trap for tanks right in the middle. DERP lets all cluster the middle and get offmaped into oblivion because we cant move through houses :L. Gorkhali i give you props for making maps, just sometimes they need to be usable ones. Other wise needs work, Help me Dorkhali your my only hope.
srsly you r always bitching about me and my work and even how i play, you r the most irritating snob i have seen in EIR , I don't think you should post anything in my topic, if u hate me and can't stand my presence go away srsly ,you r full of negetive thoughts. I really don't care what you do but if u want war with me bring it to the Eir battlefield we can fight it out in the game but every time if u post like this against me i say go fuck your self  Angry  coz this is not the fist time you r doing this against me.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 12:33:24 am by GORKHALI » Logged
PrinceOfScotland Offline
EIR Launcher Demigod

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2012, 03:40:46 am »

map looks intresting and very diffrent to all the others with the bridge

Fixing the launcher, one mistake at a time.
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 06:24:37 am »

Smiley
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 10:37:12 am by GORKHALI » Logged
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2012, 07:10:46 am »

1.Please, but not the spawn points of one side direct in the water (Like at Obama Beach).
The delays any vehicle call-ins massive. Make sure that when two vehicles would spawn in to different edges of the map, and start up to drive into the middle of they map, that they would meet each other at nearly the same time.

2.Is it possible to add a third choke point for the crossing the "river"? Maybe change the middle brigge into a larger one, and but the
existent bridge (the small one) at the side.

3.You could add a none choked area with Semois style. While the south side is chocked with several bridges, the north-west has no bridges.

I've painted my ideas in a picture. *Le Picasso*

GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2012, 07:32:44 am »

1.Please, but not the spawn points of one side direct in the water (Like at Obama Beach).
The delays any vehicle call-ins massive. Make sure that when two vehicles would spawn in to different edges of the map, and start up to drive into the middle of they map, that they would meet each other at nearly the same time.

2.Is it possible to add a third choke point for the crossing the "river"? Maybe change the middle brigge into a larger one, and but the
existent bridge (the small one) at the side.

3.You could add a none choked area with Semois style. While the south side is chocked with several bridges, the north-west has no bridges.

I've painted my ideas in a picture. *Le Picasso*

r u mad i am making a idenentical map of the juno beach, go make you self a map you want srsly, there will not be any bridge on the north and on the south units can cross the river along the beach so there r in total  up to 4 possible crossings , if u don't like historical maps u should't give advice LOL

and this is not a beach attack coz the beach is not long enough for it ,so the fighting will be sideways,I know u r trying to help but it won't be juno beach anymore if i make the changes u give.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 07:48:24 am by GORKHALI » Logged
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 07:45:36 am »

Smiley
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 10:37:31 am by GORKHALI » Logged
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 07:53:43 am »

@ToYourSecondLastPost
lol, that's all you can say?
I'm not mad off the fact that you make a historical map, i'm mad about the fact that this will be another map
which will not be played. (And i never said that i can't like historical maps - How the fuck did you come to this conclusion?)

Yes, and you going to make it historical because you we're at the Juno Beach during WW2 and know all facts about it -
It would be the best if you make it so realistic like EIR. Roll Eyes

I hope you aren't so close minded in the real life when people try to give you constructive suggestions.

---

@ToYourLastPost
Sideway will be easily denied by heavy AT. All armoured cavellery will stuck in the water (They will be damn slow) and will wait for the rapist,
and it's the same for the bridges. The map will be a stratetic fail for the players as it was at WW2,
with the different that the Allied during WW2 "had no other choice", and the gamer nowadays can easily change the map in a drop down box.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 10:27:21 am »

Leave him alone Ahnung, aren't you one who usually preaches about being nice?

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 11:20:56 am »

I dont understand it anymore, i think i give up. He makes these maps then gets mad when people troll?  Undecided

any map where bridges are the main way across an area= Triple defensive/luftwaffe/scorhed earth axis stack teams DEPLOY!@!@!@!

You need more viable flanks and more open terrain that will see combat rather then the allies just zerg rushing across a death bridge

Also, unless coded out by eirr devs, most of the eirr bridges can have demos on them so when you press demo, the whole bridge goes bye bye.

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc