Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 09:27:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BETA TEST GORKHALIS 4v4  (Read 23097 times)
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2011, 07:39:42 am »

gorkhali, make fucking maps that all players can play. there are already 4v4 maps that are unplayable and NOW we got the next fucking map most of us cant play thx.

we need maps like carentan or sjhindel, those are good playable 4v4 maps not SUCH A CRAP.
go make ur self one  Tongue

GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2011, 07:41:30 am »

WARNING:

Don´t play this map, unless you like insane lagfests!
LOl if ur settings r low it won't lag i play myself in medium without any problem and i got gt8600 with 512 mb videocard which is like 5 years old and my pc as well so I should be getting new PC soon Embarrassed its not the map its the players some of them who prefer having high settings and lag even in 3v3 and 2v2 games so it has actually nothing to do with the maps  Tongue

remodified sectors anyway
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 08:01:26 am by GORKHALI » Logged
marda145 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2011, 08:05:47 am »

go make ur self one  Tongue
And you go play your map alone.  Cool
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2011, 08:10:13 am »

And you go play your map alone.  Cool
i don't know ho u r and i don't even know what is ur problem is with the map coz u haven't even played it ,..so stop criticizing the map without any proof that u played the game and got lag in the game ,there r lots of games with lags its mostly coz of the internet connection which cause lag even in the 3v3 and 2v2 games
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2011, 10:51:55 am »

This is what I do when I see people trying to talk to Gork about maps.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2011, 11:11:37 am »

This is what I do when I see people trying to talk to Gork about maps.

lol

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2012, 12:18:59 pm »

Remove it as no one likes it and i demand my other 2 maps removed as well form the EIR module,...thx  Sad
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2012, 05:49:23 pm »

I demand you stop being a moron and listen to peoples advice.......let's see which one of us gets our wish first......
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2012, 02:26:35 am »

I demand you stop being a moron and listen to peoples advice.......let's see which one of us gets our wish first......
I am not being a moron ,I just getting frustrated with the people i am dealing with in this community not u of course but there r others who really want me quit EIR and just want me to look like stupid,yesterday I played the map after the major changes i made and same as LeoPhone before when i tested the map for the 1st time he also started to make jokes and make fun of my map even before we started the game and KrushkillenDestroy was in the game yesterday and he also started whining and saying bad things about the map even before we even started the game and he went on and on until the game finished and even went on the launcher and LeoPhone even supported him even tho he hasn't played the new version which makes no sence at all. anyway attack defend maps always sucks in eir so why is eir supporting attack defnd game when noone likes it  Huh there r many more players who dislikes me but i tried to keep my self not to distract by those things but you know everyone has a limit which he can take so i guess i cannot take it anymore ..  so when someone gets mad bad words come out which i did in the launcher and i am feeling bad for what i said but at that moment i was just pissed and angry so i said what i had in my feeling ,..so i am sry for what i said yesterday and start again,as for the map it can be removed from the module really coz i cannot desize it or make it longer or stamp it so and no one plays it after all Remove it . Smiley
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 02:34:48 am by GORKHALI » Logged
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2012, 04:18:59 am »

Huh Huh Huh
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2012, 10:39:24 am »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLEARN TO USE PUNCTUATION PLEASE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Huh
xxxxxxxxxx Smiley

People are getting frustrated with you and criticism you because you refuse to make the fundamental changes required to make your map conducive to the EIR environment. You are stuck in your ways. You QQ because no one will play your map, then you QQ to have it removed. We are tired of your QQ tbfh.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2012, 10:44:09 am »

Let's just lay off the guy now. It's clear many people don't like this map in its current form, if Gorkhali doesn't want to rework it to suit a larger audience then that's his problem. I will be removing this map from the launcher, per Gorkhali's request. And whether or not it comes back will depend entirely on whether or not it ever gets reworked drastically. (Corresponding community input)

If you want to be a mapper, you need to be able to take criticism. Though that being said, a mapper not listening to community input is no excuse to start harassing or ridiculing him.

I'm locking this thread now.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc