Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 04:49:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 08, 2024, 08:25:25 am]

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got mugged  (Read 26201 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2012, 08:28:13 pm »

thats RIGHT !

I fucking SHOT at Audemed. With a goddamn tymsuckah bigmouth whiteshit machine gun. how's ya all liking that candy flipping TRASH

OBL OUG, videotape this!

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2012, 09:03:29 pm »

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2012, 01:18:02 am »

Are you stupid? Are you trying to compare military confrontations with thefts on urban areas?

"dangerous, high stakes situations"..... yeah right lol.... most thefts on the world end up with lesser physical injuries.

Precisely.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2012, 01:58:16 am »

*Munches popcorn*

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2012, 01:58:56 am »

You can always pretend dead? It works with bears,it might with robber,worth a shot at least,lol

OR

pretend to have a seizure of some sort,might scare a guy,at least he won't kill you.

But yea,just ignore advices to get a gun,because if you ain't willing to use it,and you simply can't know that,it will bring you more trouble that good.

Same with knife,just imagine that somehow you defend yourself with knife,and you accidentally kill a guy,you will face charges,and you will probably go to jail,and there,you will be someones prag!

Pepper spray is your best bet if you wanna have something with you.

this 'stick' is also good option if it is legal in your country. You have more reach than with knife,you won't kill a guy(although you might if you want). But yea,it's just safer not to use it,unless you somehow know that guy robbing you doesn't have knife or gun. SInce I highly doubt that you will be experienced enough to be 100% sure that he won't stab you if you try to fight him with your stick. Ofcourse in the hands of trained person,regular joe with a knife wont stand chance against this.

Dunno about availability of tazors ,the ones that you can fire up to few meters just to be safe. Although even regular one when it begins to sparkle and produce it's sound might scare a guy,but I wouldn't bet on it if you are some 'gamer' trying to scare big tough guy.
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2012, 02:16:58 am »

Well, there are always a few good safety tips.

Always walk with your phone in your hand and pretend like you're texting someone or paying attention to it. If someone approaches you looking seedy, pretend like you're taking a call.

If someone seedy is approaching you or you're in a place that looks like a mug spot, keep a hand in your pocket. Nobody is stupid enough to risk attacking someone who might have a knife, and if they are, they're probably so high it'd be manageable. Works in Australia (nobody has guns).

And I guess the obvious is just to make sure you're always somewhere where you can be seen... Stuff everybody knows but never hurts to re-iterate it.

Shame it happened man, I hope you're okay!
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2012, 09:18:00 am »

Protip 2 : Never try this with ur expensive new shiny i-phone.

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2012, 09:44:57 am »

Bring some nunchucks with you at all times. Nothing is more terrifying than flailing around wildly with a weapon only a lvl 9001 karatesensei can master!

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2012, 10:17:53 am »

Protip 2 : Never try this with ur expensive new shiny i-phone.

some how i feel cheffy talks true, i see him like potecial mugger tbh who atacks ppls with i-phones to get an extra heroin dose...

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2012, 10:30:17 am »

Its true. Dont flash ur pro smartphone around, its known they get snatched from your hands and run.

And yes, dont get a weapon, if you got one, bring it out you're gonna have to use it too. You will also have the chance that the weapon gets used on you. Most of these people have low IQ and they dont listen to reason which makes them unpredictable.

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2012, 11:47:31 am »

dig up your old nokia goodie, problem solved.

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2012, 11:50:05 am »

You can even use it to punch the mugger in an emergency, cause it would break his face before the phone itself would break  Grin

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2012, 03:01:14 pm »

some how i feel cheffy talks true, i see him like potecial mugger tbh who atacks ppls with i-phones to get an extra heroin dose...

Id mug ur Skalp and sell it to next hair stylist.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2012, 03:43:33 pm »

they dont accept dreadlocks sorry chef.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc