Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 09:40:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 29, 2024, 01:55:18 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EiRRMod/Crono/sg31stPzGren (Axis) vs Akranadas/Nevyen/Scynonymz (Allies)  (Read 10061 times)
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2009, 09:26:58 pm »

LOL... awesome.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2009, 11:29:04 pm »

the sniper was used VERY aggressively which would usually not work against a brit blob but u just ran away and lost some more men
so the first 2 minutes were pretty unique, something like this will not happen against much players

HMG, Goliath + Mines. What he did, was what he thought was the best thing to do at the point in time. You aren't completely faultless yourself aloha.

I'm only posting this replay for people to understand sniper usage as a viable tactic against veteran armies. I will not use my sniper that aggressively if they keep having counter sniper units. The jeeps were taken out early, which allowed me to use my sniper without much resistance.

so you KNEW they had no snipers in their company? interesting...

you are such a troll dude. What he did is not abuse, its in the game mechanics and one good arty blast from say a stuka, nebel, hummel, mortar and all of that is messed up. I didnt' watch the replay but im guessing that the "abuse" was countered at some point. Maybe aloha, and maybe you really need to realize this, you just...suck?

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
VariantThirteen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2009, 01:48:34 am »

It's good to have Pz back.
SaintPauli Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2009, 02:11:01 am »

PzGren: I don’t think that the sniper usage was THAT good. You were lucky that they didn’t have a counter sniper. The MG usage on the other hand was excellent. I also looks like all the micro takes away some of your overall game awareness (I have the same problem at times). At the 25 min mark you are floating 19pop so even if you fighting a good battle you are only doing it at half army strength. That last pop could have been spendt on arty if you want something less micro intensive. 
Guderian Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2009, 03:01:50 am »

If people are interested I can write a guide on using snipers.

And if anyone is interested I can write a guide on killing snipers with calliopes. Just ask PnzrGren about that  Wink

Nah im happy killing v3 snipers with the power of shreks and finish music  Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KS6jWZrvkI

Eir customer support staff.
31stPzGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 09:33:33 am »

PzGren: I don’t think that the sniper usage was THAT good. You were lucky that they didn’t have a counter sniper. The MG usage on the other hand was excellent. I also looks like all the micro takes away some of your overall game awareness (I have the same problem at times). At the 25 min mark you are floating 19pop so even if you fighting a good battle you are only doing it at half army strength. That last pop could have been spendt on arty if you want something less micro intensive. 

1. I thought 57 kills was quite good =D It contributed to 50% of my kills.
2. I agree I'm lucky theres no counter sniper but then again we cleared all the anti-sniper elements, so its their loss =p If they had a sniper I would be less aggressive withmy sniper.
3. Thanks for the MG compliment. I agree the micro took out my overall game awareness. I was focused on fighting and killing the whole game on my side only... and deterring people from assaulting and supporting my allies.
4. I float pop so I can call in any unit I needed. I believe in operating on the bare minimum. In doing so, my troops are used more efficiently imo. I do agree artillery is useful but at that point in time, I thought I didn't need it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc