Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 06:28:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 29, 2024, 01:55:18 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 31stPzGren (brit) + Chefarzt (allies) vs Bananajoe + Thorhammer (2 wehr)  (Read 11954 times)
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2009, 02:54:58 pm »

Maybe but im at the forums now and read lots of bullshit thats not from them. Wink
But then thats the nature of ze internez.

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 01:37:05 am »

Believe me, chef, there's a reason they're hated by the entire community save for you, who does not know them properly yet.
Why do you think they keep changing smurfs every two days? Could it be because noone would play them if they came on their real names?
They're cheating, whining, flamebaiting scum, and should have been treated as such with a permanent ban a very, very long time ago.

chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 02:17:43 am »

Myst and all the others seriously. You guys just seem to have found someone to piss on. Grow up and make up ur mind. I just want to see peeps bash on gayguy or tymmme for stupid suggestions like u do on these 2 guys.
"gets ready to get bashed"

BEHAVE Wink Wink Wink
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 05:18:02 am »

Bigdick, there is nothing to be proud about when you win against me utilising 5-6 paks 5-6 HMGs each on a map like Venue(though you were insistant on Neunen, I wonder why?), while I'm with a person that's had 2 games and is playing brittish(3 units of infantry in his company ftw) on my side. Seriously, there's nothing at all to be proud of, but if it makes you happy, please carry on to brag about it.

Chefarzt, it's not just the fact they make stupid suggestions. It's their overall attitude, how they treat people, and the ammount of trolling they do that pisses people off. We did not ask for them to begin their career in EIR by drophacking and abusing bugs, nor did we ask them to insult everyone on the forums just so we could have someone to piss on - they decided to do it themselves.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 05:38:25 am »

Bigdick, there is nothing to be proud about when you win against me utilising 5-6 paks 5-6 HMGs each on a map like Venue(though you were insistant on Neunen, I wonder why?), while I'm with a person that's had 2 games and is playing brittish(3 units of infantry in his company ftw) on my side. Seriously, there's nothing at all to be proud of, but if it makes you happy, please carry on to brag about it.

Chefarzt, it's not just the fact they make stupid suggestions. It's their overall attitude, how they treat people, and the ammount of trolling they do that pisses people off. We did not ask for them to begin their career in EIR by drophacking and abusing bugs, nor did we ask them to insult everyone on the forums just so we could have someone to piss on - they decided to do it themselves.

5-6 paks and 5-6 mg42 each.. without any muni advantages btw
sounds rediculous mystalin

chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 06:08:26 am »

I HAS FOUND SOME WEED! ANYONE WANNA RELAX?
Btw watch the damn replay and settle ur differences elsewhere.
Fuckn Kindergarten it is.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2009, 06:27:16 am »

pretty bad played by axis
venue is bad designed
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2009, 06:44:47 am »

chefe vergiss es, der typ hier über mir hat irgendwelche psychischen hardcore defizite und kommt um professionelle hilfe nicht drum rum...

Last time I checked, flameposts weren´t allowed in ANY language....

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 06:48:45 am »

pls stay on topic, dont destry the nice atmosphere.

the replay is not that bad but..well, check out how nice quads work

kiler, actually there is nothing to care about this post, except u want everybody to care (its not a flame post)
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2009, 06:49:56 am »

Why not make a new topic where everyone pisses on each other and Akra doesnt censor anything?
BigDick
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 06:57:35 am »

first: YOU do not wanted to play crossroads or nuenen and complained about each map
second: that shows your biased viewing because we had 3 pak38 each in the companies means 6 in total and only 5 hit the field....at one or two got destroyed by your offmaps means 3 remaining

allies had the same amount of AT guns

and as every non compstomper knows the pak is the counter to light vehicles and since you spam light vehicles (quads, m8, halftracks with flamer engies and ranger in it) you get hit hard by the hardcounter to light vehicles

your conclusion of that should not be "oh i got owned by 5 pak38 in a 2v2 pak38 is OP" your conclusion should be that you have to re-think your "tactics"

since im a helpful guy i would give even you some tips

chefe vergiss es, der typ hier über mir hat irgendwelche psychischen hardcore defizite und kommt um professionelle hilfe nicht drum rum...

Last time I checked, flameposts weren´t allowed in ANY language....

that was no flamepost that was a medical diagnosis for our chief doctor (chefarzt)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 06:59:46 am by BigDick » Logged
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 07:22:55 am »

that was no flamepost that was a medical diagnosis for our chief doctor (chefarzt)
You are aware that I understand German?

Thread locked, I'm tired of the same people constantly derailing every thread on this forum. If you all do not get your act together I'll be handing out bans.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc