Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 07:26:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 08, 2024, 08:25:25 am]

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battlefield 4  (Read 47790 times)
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2013, 12:19:21 pm »

I can tell exactly what this will be.

We will have huge landships as someone finds a way to drive the ship on land. Then we will have bugging ragdolls, massive graphical glitches, very lame story.

Also someone already mentioned, naval warfare will be a DLC and it will be a very shitty one at it too.

This is a big shitty DLC with a full game + extra pricetag which will have same shit as BF3 with a new ribbon on each gun. Well done to those who preordered it.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2013, 01:25:37 pm »

I'm not picking up another battlefield unless it's cheaper than $20, bad company 3 or battlefield 194X

the reasons being...i dont think bf2 or bf3 for that matter is worth more than $20, especially with all the x-packs

bad company 2 is one of my favorite games of all time

and battlefield 1942 was epic nostalgia but more battlefield in WWII with ships and prop planes n stuff :drool:

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2013, 01:41:01 pm »

I can tell exactly what this will be.

We will have huge landships as someone finds a way to drive the ship on land. Then we will have bugging ragdolls, massive graphical glitches, very lame story.

Also someone already mentioned, naval warfare will be a DLC and it will be a very shitty one at it too.

This is a big shitty DLC with a full game + extra pricetag which will have same shit as BF3 with a new ribbon on each gun. Well done to those who preordered it.

Wait, these games have a single player story mode? lol, I don't think I've played single player in a long time. I might look at it if they provide something new. But most modern games are just bad. I have a buddy that is a manager at EA (was Bioware) and we agree that most anything that comes out is mediocre at best.

Right now, I'll stick to War Thunder and indy games.

Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2013, 02:07:50 pm »

I'm not picking up another battlefield unless it's cheaper than $20, bad company 3 or battlefield 194X

the reasons being...i dont think bf2 or bf3 for that matter is worth more than $20, especially with all the x-packs

Wait...you know that there's a thing called inflation right?

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2013, 04:00:18 pm »

If it indeed DOES have a single player mode that video showed what it will be. 3 weapons, one man army, undying team mates, mindless enemies that just runs toward you and shoots you with underpowered weapons not even making a challenge, they are just there to give player something to do aside of watching the story unfold. Story which is most likely not even a good one. Plus the story is most likely the same shit, running in a tube with all restrictions. It will be like any modern shooter story. Same shit bla bla bla enemy this, enemy that, America saves the day crap which we get every six months or so, it is funny once, it gets old very quickly.

I still stand behind my words.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2013, 04:09:52 pm »

Just once I'd like to see a game where Straya saves the day.

But no its always rushins are bad and mericans are good.

What about the other 180 odd cuntries around the wurld.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2013, 04:25:00 pm »

Just once I'd like to see a game where Straya saves the day.

But no its always rushins are bad and mericans are good.

What about the other 180 odd cuntries around the wurld.

Ruskies are bad...they have Putin as President.

Can't do China, too much money.
Korea may nuke us.
Don't want to upset Europe.

No one knows where anything else is.

NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2013, 04:28:37 pm »

Hell for all I care

When in game industry you try to make stuff that sells. In USA with stereotypes being the strongest it is always like this: Anything related to red = Communist They are the enemy. Everything else Hurray American.

Gaming industry should try to make games about Vietnam. Sure Americans won every single fight there, but all the things that went down there, player watching as american soldiers shooting civilians down and executing them. Playing as a good guy only to see how much of a good guy you really are.

In a sense playing Russian made games is more interesting. Sure BIAS in Russian side but it is a nice change from the usual.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2013, 04:48:28 pm »

If I didn't know that the trailer is supposed to be about the next battlefield game I would have thought it was a CoD trailer.

Pretty much indistinguishable now...
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2013, 06:00:23 pm »

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 06:45:06 pm by omgNiko » Logged
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2013, 08:14:03 pm »

America did not win every battle, they kinda won every major battle, but not every single fight.

i kind of over compensate the argument that american soldiers won the war the the politicians lost it. I was a soldier in Iraq, and we pretty much dominated the fuck out of anyone who shot at us. But the news and through the eyes of the rest of the world, we werent doing so good. And some of the other countries hated us, even though the guys i served with were some of the best people the human race has to offer. But Just like in Vietnam US soldiers did their job and did it with amazing results. Being constantly outnumbered 3:1 is no biggie for us. Just sucks after all that hard work and "winning" it could be considered a loss. It really comes down to what you consider a win and a loss. Especially when there are no longer lines to define what is allied and what is enemy.

Oh ya BF4 looks like BF 3.5
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 08:16:59 pm by Poppi » Logged
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2013, 10:04:26 pm »

. But Just like in Vietnam US soldiers did their job and did it with amazing results. Being constantly outnumbered 3:1 is no biggie for us.

Oh yeah almost like you didn't have South Vietnam, South Korea,Australia,New Zealand, Thailand ,Cambodia, Khmer Republic and the Kingdom of Laos fighting by the US' side.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2013, 10:48:07 pm »

And some of the other countries hated us, even though the guys i served with were some of the best people the human race has to offer.

lulz

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2013, 12:11:53 am »

And some of the other countries hated us, even though the guys i served with were some of the best people the human race has to offer.

Might have had to do with some of those friendly fire incidents. Not sure, but bombing some guys might not be the best way to go about making friends.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:15:42 am by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2013, 12:28:57 am »

Might have had to do with some of those friendly fire incidents. Not sure, but bombing some guys might not be the best way to go about making friends.
I would think invading a random country under the false pretence of nuclear weapons is somewhere up that 'how to make other people hate us' list too...

Ruskies are bad...they have Putin as President.
Didn't know that having a dickhead president makes your entire country evil to be honest. I'm sure you guys can relate with G.W. Bush.

Americans are always the side you play in these videogames because they're made by million dollar American gaming studios, it's that simple really. And plenty of games have China as the bad guys too, it's just a game so I'm pretty sure it's not going to piss anyone off... it's usually Russia, China and/or some Middle Eastern Coalition. Pretty boring indeed.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:33:49 am by Unkn0wn » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2013, 02:55:31 am »

Well SOMEONE has to be the enemy and there really aren't that many contenders on the world stage, especially since all NATO nations are ruled out.

Would you prefer to be fighting Swedes invading all their neighbors, trying to restore their long lost empire?
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2013, 03:11:25 am »

Would you prefer to be fighting Swedes invading all their neighbors, trying to restore their long lost empire?
There is an alternate WWII story to be told here, lol.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2013, 07:34:06 am »

I would think invading a random country under the false pretense of nuclear weapons is somewhere up that 'how to make other people hate us' list too...

Yes, I'm sure that was the only reason.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2013, 07:36:10 am »

Unknown is from Belgium, he gets involved in politics because his country isn't real and doesn't matter.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2013, 07:48:06 am »

I want to fight Iceland! They only have a poulation of 1 Tongue

Poor forever alone IcelandicManiac vs the world.

BRING IT ON!!

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc