Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 06:53:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Marriage  (Read 173737 times)
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #380 on: April 23, 2013, 06:42:52 pm »

Pony and this thread:

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

dafuq I just read

me forget how to speak english

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #381 on: April 23, 2013, 07:27:12 pm »

It's even better when you hear it read aloud, fast.

Pretty sure I read it out once when Heartmann was in vent. Fun stuff.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #382 on: April 23, 2013, 09:28:19 pm »

It was from the Department of Sociology and Population Research Center. Here is the full study: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X12000610

You were supplied with half a dozen sources from the most accredited, respected and scientifically thorough organizations in the world who all overwhelmingly found in their extensive research that children raised by gay parents were not, in any way, disadvantaged in comparison to those who were not.

Even in instances where the supreme court of the United States had the world's best lawyers arguing on both sides of the issue, it was unequivocally demonstrated to be true.

You are literally arguing against science, history and commonly accepted fact.

You are, quite simply, a bigot without a leg to stand on.

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #383 on: April 23, 2013, 10:17:05 pm »

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 03:00:31 pm by omgNiko » Logged
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #384 on: April 23, 2013, 10:39:09 pm »

These are the countries which agree with Pony's backward, bigotted and scientifically scorned opinion on homosexuality being "wrong" and "immoral":

That alone should tell him something about his particular brand of ignorant hate.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #385 on: April 23, 2013, 10:52:48 pm »

That alone should tell him something about his particular brand of ignorant hate.

It won't
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 12:06:36 am by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #386 on: April 24, 2013, 12:00:52 am »

so what your saying is, that pony should really think about moving to Africa and/or the middle east?

I'd give a month worth of my pay checks for him to do it.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #387 on: April 24, 2013, 12:36:33 am »

You can add Russia and parts of the US (bible belt) to that list too to be honest
Russia recently adopted a law that states 'homosexual propoganda' is a misdemeanor , i.e a gay couple kissing or walking hand in hand in public. Not that it matters, you probably will have gotten beat up by the time the police shows up, if they don't beat you up themselves.

Surprises me the western media gave absolutely no media attention to this sad evolution.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 12:41:54 am by Unkn0wn » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #388 on: April 24, 2013, 12:53:53 am »

There are so many other fucked up things about Russia it's quite frankly hard to keep up with it all!

Anyway, this is what's going to happen: Pony is going to pretend to have trolled the entire time and we will never be certain if this is true. There shall forever remain a lingering doubt that Pony is in fact a Nazi.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #389 on: April 24, 2013, 01:06:19 am »

Ponies blind fanaticism towards hating gays is comprible to the blind fanaticism of many religious groups, be it Christian Catholic Islam or even fucking Jedi

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #390 on: April 24, 2013, 01:08:34 am »

The thing is, he isn't religious so that kinda leaves only one option Tongue
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #391 on: April 24, 2013, 02:08:18 am »

The thing is, he isn't religious so that kinda leaves only one option Tongue

You mean that pony had his first gay experience at 13 and liked it, and now he's that far up the river denial, he uses over compensation to try and hide his true joy of being queer as Freddy Mercury
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #392 on: April 24, 2013, 04:56:58 am »

hey i missed like 30 pages of this topic but what i have seen in Oslo was just..

so at sunday my partners decided to show me  how looks Oslo's Opera building and some museums. Everything is awsome, enviroment is very original, you can even go on rooth but.. What i see on rooth?? 3 teens  around 16 - 17 years old boys, 2 of em were giving hugs to each other and sudnely started kiss each other and the 3rd one was claping with hands.. wtf is this freak show i thought to myself?

the real question is do i want that my son saw it? imagine you are taking your 4 yrs old son for a walk and he sees this shit... It
's ok every1 has his own rights to choose what he wants in live but hey come on do it in private why show this disgusting shit for every1?

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #393 on: April 24, 2013, 06:00:57 am »

I know how to tell if he is gay! Pony, did you fap over my picture? We all know that I'm just Smokaz on Hornones, so if you did you are gay.

oh..... shit.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #394 on: April 24, 2013, 06:05:03 am »

Tig, nobody fapped to your picture, go home.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #395 on: April 24, 2013, 06:11:11 am »

So it's fine for a male and female to kiss in public but not two males?

All you have to do is explain it the same way to your son as you would explain kissing normally. Just add "some guys like other guys, but not all guys do".
You did not just give shab parenting advice.
Maybe when you accept your femininity and the inevitability of the biology of life and actually get a dick up you, your opinion might have some weight behind it.

But until then tig stfu, no one should be forced to explain the homoeroticism thrust apon their children and there perception of world.

Might as well tell your kid that some people get cancer and die and some don't. For no Fucking reason cause that makes just as much sense
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #396 on: April 24, 2013, 06:40:01 am »

Children see a lot of things, parents have to explain to them those things. Certain things should be hidden from children, but if people are fine with heterosexual kissing in front of their child then they don't have a right to think homosexual kissing is wrong. As such as a parent they have to explain it to them if they ask, or the parent is worried. Telling them it's bad is wrong, unless of course you also tell them that heterosexual kissing is wrong.
But heterosexual relationships are essential for the propagation of the human species.
Seeing as humans are not asexual a homosexual relationship is viewed as more of a sickness or abnormality.

Therefor it is socially unacceptable for 2 persons of the same sex to be intimate in public.
The same as it is unaaceptable for men of a certain age and stature to comment on females of a younger age.
Or sexual conquest in public.
Or masturbating on an airplane
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #397 on: April 24, 2013, 06:51:49 am »

well after few years Tig when ya will have kids i woulda love too see ya teaching em that homosexualism is cool and nice thing lol
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #398 on: April 24, 2013, 07:04:25 am »

How is it even remotely a sickness or abnormality? (People have already given a ton of scientific evidence that it isn't in this thread).
How is it not ?
We are the supreme intelligence of this planet's evolution, yet we have homoeroticism.

There are single cell organisms that don't engage in that sort of behaviour.

There are thousands of non asexual animals that don't engage in homosexual activies.
Why because its not. Beneficial to the species.

Yet we do and try to justify it.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #399 on: April 24, 2013, 07:07:42 am »

There are also tons of animals displaying homosexual behaviour but hey, I'm sure there is some sort of point in it that humans could never share.

Shab, it'd be easy, look...

"That kids, is a pair of fags... no scuse me, homosexuals! They're guys/girls that like other guys/girls. It can be a little odd, but hey, let them do what they want and you shouldn't think less of them for it." Grin
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc