Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 06:56:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Balance? Balance.  (Read 25984 times)
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2015, 01:44:25 pm »

So, what you're saying is, bring back cloaking double shreck storms.

On a serious note though, PE is full of the stuff you're talking about. LATHT is like a reuseable sticky, rx-7, henshel runs, at nades, teller mines.

Cloaking Storms only as vet unit support the high level player again and all other be disadvantaged but as an alternative proposal a cloaking feature for double Schreck-Storms as vet unit and with vet 0 unit you must decide between clocking or double Schreck....

But idk., what happens if a vet 0 Stormstroop picks up a Schreck or something like that ...

Brothers stand tall!

Erst die Heimat, dann die Ferne.
Erst die Erde, dann die Sterne.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2015, 05:03:28 pm »

But idk., what happens if a vet 0 Stormstroop picks up a Schreck or something like that ...

It keeps its ability to cloak, which is why single-shreck storms can't cloak.

Adding more broken shit is not the fix to something broken.

Also, this:

On a serious note though, PE is full of the stuff you're talking about. LATHT is like a reuseable sticky, rx-7, henshel runs, at nades, teller mines.

This idea that the Axis is the only side who suffers from BS abilities is complete nonsense. Axis disablers, particularly of the PE and even worse the TH variety are nothing short of vicious. Just having LATHT's with their tank-range sticky bomb on recharge is a complete pain in the ass. If you really want a SP dead, go build a TH company full of Tellers, LATHT's, magnetic AT grenades and APCR Marders. Brownie points if the SP isn't expecting it - But even if it is, it can't do shit until all Teller mines are cleared and all LATHT's are dead and it can never charge you so long as PzGrens with magnetic AT grenades are around.

Combo a TH player with a Luftwaffles player and you'll be nothing short of a nightmare when FSJ's are eating up the AB support and a Teller/LATHT/MATgrenade + Henschel run combo is dropped on the SP. Could even drop an 88 in there if you wanted to be a real asshole. An X-7 should finish it if somehow all that BS didn't do the trick.

So yeah, the idea that only the TA faces something that can "fuck it up with any real sense of certainty" is complete hogwash. Any unit in the game can have a company created with the sole intent of fucking it in the ass 100%.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2015, 07:13:18 pm »

Except minesweeepers those guys cant be countered.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2015, 08:16:53 pm »

Yeah, But i mean, Its not like such a doctrine actually has any effect once you run over a mine or someone lands airborne rifles in your backfield to sticky you, HEAT rounds BK and Dub repair is pretty much the most powerful doctrinal you're going to find for a tiger ace, And i can tell you right now that even that doesnt enter the realms of overpowered the SP does, Simply because of a combination of allied offmaps (Bombing run/Rocket run) That can force you to retreat the tank before utilizing your two repairs, And the airborne doctrine, With instant explosion sticky bombs and 20% plus pen RR's its one of the easiest way to take down any SH/H tank And if you cant completely kill you'll have killed the engine which leaves it vulnerable to aforementioned offmaps, And also forces it to expend one repair regardless of how much health it has, If doctrinals are going to be removed for the tiger ace then i think it only fair to have LATHT's and dub panzershreck tankbusters that can airdrop and fireup no?, My point is, The two tanks face very different opposition and the only one of them that faces something that can fuck it up with any real sense of certainty is the tiger ace, And that is mostly because of sticky bombs, I guess sticky bombs are sort of fine, If you didnt get them on AB rifles and regular rifles didnt get the range increase at v2. Anyway i think that that is the chief reason the SP is generally viewed as being orders of magnitude of OP greater than anything in the game, Simply the fact that the axis has no airborne sticky bomb rr combo to fight it.

Just my 2 swedish kroner.

you can drop in falls with a schreck and fausts
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2015, 10:47:07 pm »

yeah, if im playing a SP i never use it against a pe player.

LATHT are just complete hounds when it comes to using any armor at all.

even the few times i have played PE i use like 5 they are so cheap and and a APCR marder will just shred any armor.

i rarely lockdown and it's  silly.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2015, 10:40:49 pm »

Then no Schreck's for Storms and for this cloak ability.

Can you set that they can not pick up AT weapons?

I use the double Schreck Storms anyway (too expensive) but I want to cloak Stormtroops with nade bundel since Skaffa has hooked me with this shit ...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 03:52:35 am by Bear » Logged
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2015, 12:42:28 am »

Has everyone reached a conclusion that SP rapes Wehrmacht more than panzer elite? Sounds like it!

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2015, 02:24:07 am »

has anyone tried the new t17s.

they are beyond useless.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2015, 09:28:42 am »

Yeah, disagree on that Aero. T17's work fine in competent hands.
I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2015, 04:14:38 pm »

Tachibana Offline
NotADev

« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2015, 04:24:38 pm »

Yeah, disagree on that Aero. T17's work fine in competent hands.

TBF, everything works fine in competent hands*

*mandos not included
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 07:31:45 pm by Tachibana » Logged

It's like saying "i can understand his concerns that fire breathing dragons live in far away lands"
americans dont dodge wars.
Quote from: Trapfabricator
Literally, The only thing less likely than this is zombie hitler becoming prime minister of israel
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2015, 01:08:08 pm »

im also pretty confused by the captain. i' can't really see how just laying on the ground in a bad situation any good.
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2015, 05:46:18 pm »

Can we just make the captain Dirty Harry?
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2015, 09:46:17 am »

honestly, remember how broken brit blobs were tho? like Wind's RCA coy, that shit was so nuts. maybe brit officers would need a re-work before we go back to that.
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2015, 12:06:21 am »

honestly, remember how broken brit blobs were tho? like Wind's RCA coy, that shit was so nuts. maybe brit officers would need a re-work before we go back to that.

always i whining bout my mando, but before i have to say always there is no other replacement
RCA lit-up nerf, and mando red devil, but always there is no other doctrine or skill for handle these thing

brit officer need some nerf, but not like this
and if brit officers nerf like this, same WM officer need to,
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 12:17:17 am by koimn6 » Logged

HOPE FOR MANDO! GLORIOUS!

Quote from: Mister Schmidt link=topic=28726.msg494081;#msg49408
50mm has always been fine exactly as it is, nothing is happening to it.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2015, 12:47:51 am »

RCA coy no, maybe the few times nades got broken with their 40 range.

Winds thing was MLT+Brens+litup
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2015, 08:39:30 am »

RCA coy no, maybe the few times nades got broken with their 40 range.

Winds thing was MLT+Brens+litup

How do you get markerlight with lit up? Skaffa did brens with LT and markerlight, while Wind did scoped enfield/ bren/ rifle 'nade tommies with multiple LTs for dual heroic charge and a Cpt- officers with lit up.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 09:00:01 am by omgNiko » Logged
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2015, 08:45:52 am »

How do you get markerlight with lit up? Skaffa did brens with LT and markerlight, while Wind did scoped enfield/ bren/ rifle 'nade tommies with multiple LTs for dual heroic charge and a Cpt- with lit up.

mando LT with lit-up whatever
the problem is now there is no Lit up buff, and no more mando buff.
and that's not the problem cus of LT or captain, they'r nerfed or delete, so it's not important right now
the problem is bout brit offcier nerf and there is no other replacement
and same WM deffensive officer play like dat, for example Gork play
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 08:49:38 am by koimn6 » Logged
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2015, 11:11:48 pm »

mando LT with lit-up whatever
the problem is now there is no Lit up buff, and no more mando buff.
and that's not the problem cus of LT or captain, they'r nerfed or delete, so it's not important right now
the problem is bout brit offcier nerf and there is no other replacement
and same WM deffensive officer play like dat, for example Gork play

Sorry, can you try an re-structure your sentences and not use text language.

I'm Scottish, but  not even i can make sense of what you are saying. At all.

As Far as officers go, They were coded the way they were told to be, with a few bugs i admit, which I'm currently fixing.
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2015, 12:19:46 am »

Sorry, can you try an re-structure your sentences and not use text language.

I'm Scottish, but  not even i can make sense of what you are saying. At all.

As Far as officers go, They were coded the way they were told to be, with a few bugs i admit, which I'm currently fixing.

this balance is awful and unfair, rebuild DOCTRINE first not brit officers
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 12:23:16 am by koimn6 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc