Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:22:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Us Inf] First Aid T2  (Read 17988 times)
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2011, 01:20:19 pm »

why make PGrens cost more than riflemen?
rifles cost: 200mp
current pgren cost: 215mp

riflemen have 330 hp total vs 320 hp Pgrens (3.125% more)
PGrens only have a ~5.3% more dps than riflemen.
riflemen have an awesome 6 guys instead of just 4 with the advantages of:
better defense vs snipers
better defense vs tanks
better at recrewing weapons
a more steadily loss of dps when fighting (no insta 25% dps loss when everyone focuses on one dude, this tends to happen more often to pgrens than rifles as well because of their default formation)

and the disadvantage of: less potent healing, since guys die earlier.
thankfully PE has a very reliable source of infantry healing. like... nothing?
Wrong.

1. Axis sniper shoots faster, allied shoots slower, snipers are balanced, argument totally invalid due to such
2. Axis mediums shoot faster, and axis heavy AI has more splash, argument less valid due to only being true when fighting tank hunters (M10 sniping gren to hetzer/panther sniping rifleman) or atgs (very rare)
3. Rifles are better at re crewing. Agreed
4. Steady DPS loss? Lol. Riflemen are more likely to loose a man from a bad move into enemy infantries range, while pgrens wont.

And no lol a guy does not die earlier on a 80 hp man vs a 55 hp man, and AI doesn't focus fire down a man nearly enough.

American healing- Triage, Airborne medic

PE healing  - SE Healcar, Luftwaffe medkits, and the less viable Stalingrad vets(which is still healing)

Healing is about the same.

Panzergrens are the much better combat platform, the only thing they don't excel at is recrewing. Oh well.

I meant compared to vCOH. They're essentially grenadiers with worse guns, so arguing that pzgrens have worse survivability is like arguing that wehr grenadiers are less survivable than riflemen. Smaller squads with higher HP per squad member is generally an advantage in my book, unless you're facing snipers. (And for stuff like recrewing)

It's a matter of perspective I guess, but I've always considered grenadiers to be a much more reliable & survivable platform.
Roughly same DPS as grens.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2011, 02:54:39 pm »

Why not just allow the squads to reinforce 2 to 3 (depending on doc unlocks) times at a triage center/HT, rather then try to correct this ability which has caused so much greif?

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2011, 03:02:58 pm »

Because I've suggested that before, twice now in fact, both to reasonably positive reception bar one or two stubborn people.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2011, 03:15:32 pm »

This ability doesn't cause any grief, are you being serious?

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2011, 03:17:36 pm »

*Facepalm*

Clearly you've never heard the expression causing grief, which means that it causes trouble. In this context, it's being a pain in the arse to make work, which is where the trouble is being caused.

It's not being used for any form of griefing ingame.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:23:03 pm by Hicks58 » Logged
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2011, 03:21:16 pm »

Hicks I know full well what grief means for christ sake, get off your horse.

What I'm saying is, it's so ridiculously cheap and useful that in no way can it possibly cause grief.
It's easy to make work, you can even use directly in combat now due to the smoke, so I seriously do not understand why you people feel it is trouble to use.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2011, 03:50:29 pm »

Run this on every single rifleman of my tank reapers company. It's golden

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2011, 03:58:42 pm »

Why not just allow the squads to reinforce 2 to 3 (depending on doc unlocks) times at a triage center/HT, rather then try to correct this ability which has caused so much greif?
Sorry, there is no way we are ever letting the mechanic of 'reinforcing' slip into the game again. This is as close as it gets Tongue.
Valexandes Offline
Donator

« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2011, 10:24:58 pm »

The First Aid ability is really useful with my two T3 setup. The smoke that pops when you use it is incredibly useful.

It can be really useful to get that man back. He comes back with full health and with three uses it can be really handy.

I also find it very helpful as the smoke it pops can be used to save that squad that is in trouble or just keep them occupied for a decent amount of extra time while you flank.
I run it on every unit i can take it on for those reasons. A cheap reusable instant smoke to cover your unit and works great for bringing that ignored unit back into the fight to contribute some more.

the nashorn is like a kid with a giant penis, it has no idea how to use it or where to point it most of the time but it could still fuck you

Your mom, and your grandma wont know....
pandaExpress Offline
Donator

« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2011, 10:42:51 pm »

why dosent command squad have first aid?

they tell me i'm weird i tell them their normal
Valexandes Offline
Donator

« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2011, 10:50:32 pm »

That would be really good. I don't use command squads often but that would hugely help their survivability
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2011, 11:35:30 pm »

why dosent command squad have first aid?

as both a CS and FA user, I have to say I'd love to see it on CS, but it would probably be a little OP.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Valexandes Offline
Donator

« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2011, 11:39:27 am »

Honestly using First Aid on rifles plus a triage makes them a lot more survivable.
With the smoke it pops (not sure may be due to my doctrine unlocks) it can drastically cut the damage that unit takes while you bring up support. It also brings back that wounded man at full health which can make a significant impact on the squads health in some cases.

If you run top and bottom tier 3 it can be really useful to pop it then run back with the squad to get them to safety using the run speed boost and the smoke. You can then move on whatever was attacking them and usually still get the downed man back because the cooldown is so fast that it's not too uncommon to be able to use it again and get that extra man back.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc