Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:54:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [US] Company Builds (or rather, Platoons)  (Read 17442 times)
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2011, 10:50:30 am »

deadbolt will be glad to accept your challenge at vCoH I'm sure

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2011, 10:53:18 am »

i dont understand why a god should bother with mere mortals issue.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2011, 10:54:18 am »

i dont understand why a god should bother with mere mortals issue.
He shouldnt ,he should be mapping

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2011, 10:56:54 am »

Indeed
Nijo Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2011, 11:19:16 am »

true!

~Nijo~
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2011, 01:22:32 pm »

To be honest schmidt was right about your post, there are several things that are incorrect.

Specialty Training: The howitzer was the apitomy of countering what is known as 'T2 Terror' in vCoh; the Wehr player would tech to 'Escalate to Skirmish Phase' at his HQ, and build a Kreig Barracks (GRenadiers, HT, Mortar, PaK). He'd spam volksgrenadiers and camp around a medic bunker (vcoh; medic bunkers house, durr, medics, that run out and pick wounded guys up, and bring them back to the bunker. Once 4 were brought back, you got a free grensquad. Rinse, repeat; this is where the term 'zombie grenadiers' comes from; if you fought him near that bunker, hed just get free troops (they cost 300 manpower per in vcoh, very VERY pretty penny (pak is 310). The blob would overrun even multiple vetted MGs etc... The Officer is more or less useless until you get Operation Overlord; sight and detection boosts dont  help you that much.

Everything except for the bolded part is totally irrelevant. And fyi - the Officer himself doesn't give you sight and detection buffs, he grants all units in his aura +15% more accuracy and 0.85 received supression. Overlord increases this aura.

CoH units

You mean range? Wink

only Pumas stood a chance thanks to the horric accuracy and high scatter of the bazooka. In EiR, they rape; it's just a matter of vetting them.

You are mixing up something here. Ever since CoH was released in 2006, Rangers were used to counter pumas because the zook has superb accuracy against them. RRs are very inefficient at fighting pumas because of the phase bug.

Operation Overlord" Get it. From what the tooltip sais, this will make a huge diff. Officers grant 20% acc and damage--thats like Vet3 on rifles letting them have a 1.4 multiplyer instead of a 1.2!!

The tooltip doesn't say anything about +20% more damage. No idea where you got that from.

officer (vet=better aura. VET HIM UP!!)

The officer doesn't get any better aura if you have veterancy on him. This is something you must have assumed because that's how the british LT functions in vCoH.

tank reapers adding 33% acc, damage, and penetration

Tank reapers has been changed a few patches ago because it was considered imbalanced. Zooks only gain a 15% benefit

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2011, 03:23:56 pm »

LOL this guy has the biggest vcoh ego ever. GO deadbolt go!

UNLEASH THE TROLL!

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2011, 03:26:46 pm »

Where is PlayForKeeps when you need him?
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2011, 04:45:42 pm »

Where is PlayForKeeps when you need him?
Mapping
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2011, 06:03:34 pm »

"Ive played vcoh for ages, so i assume i know everything; you guys have played EiR for ages, so you assume the same* + about your abilities etc in EiR".

I don't claim to be SemLnt or C0mpl3xity or what-have-you, Im not a coh god (so for those talking about trolls and not stooping to 'the level of mere mortals', dont call the kettle black).

Fair enough, I speak my mind too. But apparently thats a bad thing, so Ill save what little integrity I have left and stfu.

The Tank Reapers tooltip still reads zooks as getting a 33% benefit, hopefully that will change in the next patch?

Is the howie really that worthless here? Ok, will throwing rocks be more effective? :S

Zooks' scatter and the current 2.601 patch, as well as puma's superior range and speed (vet adds a dodge bonus) makes puma's > rangers, if properly microed. Irrelivent.

Ok, I'm a horrible, horrible troll :/, but Id still like to point out that besides 'make it smaller', nobody has given much C&C about the random starting platoons I mentioned.

Clearly I know nothing @ coh. Who knew moronity could type so neatly, eh? I cede any claims of affirmity or rightknowing to [everyone else].  Undecided  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 06:05:21 pm by TheVolskinator » Logged

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2011, 06:05:18 pm »

"Ive played vcoh for ages, so i assume i know everything; you guys have played EiR for ages, so you assume the same* + about your abilities etc in EiR".

I don't claim to be SemLnt or C0mpl3xity or what-have-you, Im not a coh god (so for those talking about trolls and not stooping to 'the level of mere mortals', dont call the kettle black).

Fair enough, I speak my mind too. But apparently thats a bad thing, so Ill save what little integrity I have left and stfu.

The Tank Reapers tooltip still reads zooks as getting a 33% benefit, hopefully that will change in the next patch?

Is the howie really that worthless here? Ok, will throwing rocks be more effective? :S

Zooks' scatter and the current 2.601 patch, as well as puma's superior range and speed (vet adds a dodge bonus) makes puma's > rangers, if properly microed. Irrelivent.

Ok, I'm a horrible, horrible troll :/, but Id still like to point out that besides 'make it smaller', nobody has given much C&C about the random starting platoons I mentioned.

Clearly I know nothing @ coh. Who knew moronity could type so neatly, eh? I cede any claims of correctiveness or rightknowing to [everyone else].  Undecided  Smiley

Everyone knows stuff people dont know im sure you know something we dont so people should stop any bitching

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2011, 06:07:48 pm »

Nah thats just BRN4ME being Busy with something else and the reason why we were saying that deadbolt(IPlayForKeeps) Would kick your ass due to the faqt that he was once some really good VCoh Player  or something and got EuropeInRuins.com to the top 10 on the brits 1v1 on the Coh Leaderboard just to let you know
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2011, 06:09:29 pm »

Nah thats just BRN4ME being Busy with something else and the reason why we were saying that deadbolt(IPlayForKeeps) Would kick your ass due to the faqt that he was once some really good VCoh Player  or something and got EuropeInRuins.com to the top 10 on the brits 1v1 on the Coh Leaderboard just to let you know
Stop bitching troll, shooo shooo

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2011, 06:11:25 pm »

Shut up Brit scum.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2011, 06:12:17 pm »

Ok, I'm skittering from Lv7-12 amis. What part of "Im not a coh god" wasnt clear? Yeesh >.>
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2011, 06:12:52 pm »

Ice Ice baby, LOL I TOLL U

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2011, 06:15:09 pm »

Man i think me and royal should get the Title of Tagteam forum spammers on this forum.
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2011, 06:15:52 pm »

<-----999  Cheesy posts
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 06:17:37 pm by RoyalHants » Logged
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2011, 06:17:05 pm »

It's over nine (hundred)? o.0

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2011, 06:18:19 pm »