Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:23:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Message To the Axis  (Read 25484 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2012, 01:42:32 pm »

I'm gonna say something that might seem really obvious when you think about it... maybe allies are better at organizing games that axis actually wants to play?

While this team might effectively win 90% of this games, it does very little for the war effort when other allies are winning a much higher total amount of games.

But this is known, yafeelmebrutha? So maybe to effectively cover more games (if winning the war is important to you) you have to break up into games which are more riskier, but help tie up more allies in total for harder games.

Basically split up the team, i'm sry uherdme.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2012, 01:46:15 pm »

Basically split up the team, i'm sry uherdme.

Asked already for it, but got no response. Cool

9th Armoured Engineers
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2012, 01:47:51 pm »

if they dont wanna split up because they prefer having a good game with friends, they can't at the same time complain that the warmap is progressing in a way they dont like, since they are using inferior methods to achieve what they want
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2012, 01:49:44 pm »

if they dont wanna split up because they prefer having a good game with friends, they can't at the same time complain that the warmap is progressing in a way they dont like, since they are using inferior methods to achieve what they want

It's just seldom that somebody is switching to make it decent. Overall the warmap is not the cause for it.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2012, 01:50:15 pm »

stop taking facetime from me, jealous rattenwaffe
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2012, 01:52:40 pm »

This isn't accurate though.

What we're seeing as a big part of the problem is 2 axis good players with 1 noob playing 3 decent allied guys, or 1 axis good players and 2 noobs vs 3 decent allied guys.

The axis have had to split up (or at the very least not have 3 person teams) and the result ends up being mostly the same.

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2012, 01:53:45 pm »

stop taking facetime from me, jealous rattenwaffe

Are you serious?
I can't be jealous about a guy who's talking about stuff which actually does not exist.  Wink
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2012, 01:54:34 pm »

You're saying that, but you have fuck all proof except casual launcher observations. If we're using those, let me include that I think ray colossus and soupnazi is a pretty good team together and probably deserve a lot of their wins. Have you looked at total games of played for them too?  Roll Eyes

If you want to win, you gotta carry.

@anhung: thats what a rattenwaffe would say
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2012, 02:08:16 pm »

No I haven't looked at their total games. I also haven't looked at the position of Saturn's rings today in relation to the Sun, nor have I checked my horoscope for more insight on this problem. Why? Because their not in the least related to anything being spoken about.

Lately I've gotten the impression you've just started inventing your own arguments to things. You're off in an imaginary land with a plastic sword slashing at mirages. It's like I know your post is meant to be an argument with mine, but I can't for my god damn life figure out exactly how because none of your statements seem to be related (contrary or otherwise) at all.

No more drugs for you
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 02:25:10 pm by TheWindCriesMary » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2012, 02:31:04 pm »

arguing because its in benefit for him atm obviously wind

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2012, 02:49:47 pm »

The...if you want to win you have to carry...statement is true.  If you see Allies attempting to stack...join the stack and get some buddies to join you. I see plenty of axis who refuse to play anything other than games they have ~90% or better chance of winning...thats part of your problem.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2012, 02:51:22 pm »

No I haven't looked at their total games. I also haven't looked at the position of Saturn's rings today in relation to the Sun, nor have I checked my horoscope for more insight on this problem. Why? Because their not in the least related to anything being spoken about.

Lately I've gotten the impression you've just started inventing your own arguments to things. You're off in an imaginary land with a plastic sword slashing at mirages. It's like I know your post is meant to be an argument with mine, but I can't for my god damn life figure out exactly how because none of your statements seem to be related (contrary or otherwise) at all.

No more drugs for you

I can't simplify it further, so you win this one. Go you wind!
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2012, 03:20:48 pm »

Shoutout to Xeoniz. He took one for the team. He earns a medal right there!

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Blanzalot Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2012, 03:50:32 pm »

I am amazed at how much game time some people have. Especially Allies this war.  I log before work -  dodge ally stack - come home log in and see same allied stack.  Go out n return, log for a game fix and still see the same allied stack. 

Thats some amazing dedication.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2012, 04:26:37 pm »

I am amazed at how much game time some people have. Especially Allies this war.  I log before work -  dodge ally stack - come home log in and see same allied stack.  Go out n return, log for a game fix and still see the same allied stack. 

Thats some amazing dedication.

lul?

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2012, 06:10:00 pm »

The...if you want to win you have to carry...statement is true.  If you see Allies attempting to stack...join the stack and get some buddies to join you. I see plenty of axis who refuse to play anything other than games they have ~90% or better chance of winning...thats part of your problem.

I have to agree with Crazy here.  I've been forced out of games by Wind because I didn't have enough 'noobs' on my team when he clearly is stacking with experienced or long term players.  Everyone knows I work half the week (and night shifts, yay) so when I wake up in the afternoon and hop on EIRR, he immediately claims I've pre-arranged a game I'm in with him, hence why I never play with him since he always bitches about stacking and refuses to play me and I just play any other axis games that are open.  The problem is too many 'pro' axis players are cherry picking their games and refuse to challenge allies unless they - again - have that 90% chance to win.

Congratulations, dear sir...I must say, never before have I seen such precise gunnery displayed. - CrazyWR (on Leaderboard Howitzers)

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2012, 06:19:40 pm »

That's the first half of the problem, the second half is terrible players playing vs good teams.

TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2012, 06:55:04 pm »

I have to agree with Crazy here.  I've been forced out of games by Wind because I didn't have enough 'noobs' on my team when he clearly is stacking with experienced or long term players.

Uh what? Me having noobs on my team and demanding that you put at least one of your team instead of trying to play with a full stack team is somehow "clearly stacking with experienced or long term players?" You get forced out of games by me because I have the balls to demand an even, or close to even game (which is what all players should do) instead of just letting you play easy games all the time.

Propaganda fail.

Also of the two of us, only one can actually show extensive evidence of playing with many, many different players. Only one of us can show evidence of playing with new/very inexperienced guys on his team against full stacks.  Games where afterward those new/inexperienced guys spent 5 minutes afterward saying thank you for taking the time to play with them and coach them through a battle.

Why can only one of us do that? Because only one of us actually does it while the other just plays with the EXACT same 5 guys (a combination thereof) and NEVER plays with new/bad guys against a good team. You're a guy who knows he can't win unless he's got 3 of his buddies, and has been able to saddle his opponents with at least one bad player. Then you're all talk because you know you're safe.

Don't even try to get in this conversation because you cant. You are a decent guy normally, but when you get involved in your launcher scumbag maneuvering and sleezy shenanigans you become one of the slimiest guys I've ever known. In fact you're the only guy I know who actually has the slime to pretend to be the victim when you get called out for being a dirty, soulless, cowardly stomper of noobs who never would dare play with one on your own team.

-Wind

Ps. Now I want you to do a little experiment. Go visit the replays forums. Who is on your team for the last 10 games you posted in the replay forum?

Now look at who is on my team for the last 10 games I posted.

Notice anything? I thought so. Now shut up, sit down and take it like a man next time you get called out for being a slimeball launcher cretin.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 07:50:56 pm by TheWindCriesMary » Logged
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2012, 07:40:01 pm »

Oh shizzle.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2012, 08:13:05 pm »

no wind. your idea of an even game is in your favor.  Every time.  I've seen it happen on multiple occasions.  So stop spouting off at the mouth with your bullshit when you get called out on it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc