Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 12:48:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 08:25:25 am]

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EiR:R 007  (Read 29509 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2009, 12:03:10 pm »

My storms cloak all the time when being shot at

I see it all the time as well. Ditto paks. M18's don't do it though for some reason.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Malevolence Offline
Donator

« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2009, 01:52:57 pm »

the zook wasn't upped 20 munitions like the shrek cause it's nowhere near as good...instead the rr was bumped up like the shrek.

thats why RRs went up 9% and shreks 17%

RRs are not going to get the same nerf as the schreck because Airbourne cost more than Grens, and you only get 6-8ish before they really start becoming a PP sink.

Who on earth oversupplies grenadiers? That's max cap 8...

If you can get more of a weapon than the next guy, it should cost a tad more.

A schrek and two RRs has always been about equal I thought. The airborne cost more because they can fireup increasing survivability, so I don't see why they should get cheaper AT comparatively.

every 3rd - 2nd schreck shot hits the dirt, thats why. and schreckshots bounce more often than RRshots.

thats my experience from using schrecks AND RRs.

I think you misunderstood. I'm saying that I don't see why AIRBORNE should get cheaper AT comparatively when it comes to the buff/nerf time.

Quote from: AmPM
Lets see, RR available on 1 Doctrine in 1 Faction, already expensive, available based on unit availability.

Let's see, Schrek available on all axis factions, but gimped for one of them, already expensive, available based on unit availability.

Also I suppose since stormtroopers are only available in 1 doctrine in 1 faction they should get really cheap panzerschreks, right? Because that definitely makes sense. Come on man, don't be ridiculous.

Heavy Axis reliance on schrek blob as main AT in 006, reduction in the power of offmaps in 007, means less blob control. Means limiting the blob becomes much more important.

PaKs have always concerned me more than schreks. Anybody using schrek blob as main AT has no idea what they're doing or are fighting in exclusively heavy urban maps. Schrek blob is 0 problem for a stubby sherman, it really doesn't need limiting.

Akranadas' Greatest Hits, Volume 1:

Quote from: Akranadas
Vet has nothing to do with unit preformance.

Quote from: Akranadas
We are serious about enforcing this, and I am sure you all want to be able to have your balance thought considered by the development team with some biased, sensationalist coming into your thread and ruining it.
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2009, 06:54:02 am »

Hey um any clarification from the higher ups please?

aka UckY  Wink
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2009, 07:09:39 am »

There was a terrible time when shcreck blobs were indeed a problem, and a huge one at that.

*shudders at the memory of 75 percent long range accuracy schrecks*

Yeah, good thing we don't have those anymore.

CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2009, 08:16:06 am »

i think these (i dont even know ppl who did that..) were no problem at all for decent players..
setup an mg, use quads etcetc. so easy to stop tbh.
but we still have AB blobs, ranger blobs and, more and more, vehicle blobs (sounds stupid but its true!)
which are not that easy to stop.

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2009, 08:25:58 am »

Over the next few patches we will be making some changes that hopefully shift the game more towards combined arms.
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2009, 08:42:12 am »

How does that work for pe? :p combined arms requires pe to have vehicles and combined arms requires enemy to have at so therefore pe lose xD

IplayForKeeps: if we were an equation
IplayForKeeps: it would be
IplayForKeeps: two = keeps
IplayForKeeps: i only have 1 friend
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2009, 08:46:55 am »

How does that work for pe? :p combined arms requires pe to have vehicles and combined arms requires enemy to have at so therefore pe lose xD

Good question!
So how will it work for PE? Will there be some new infantry based units?
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2009, 08:56:44 am »

what? pe loses anyways
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2009, 10:40:06 am »

try using a goddamn mortar halftrack two.  You have good micro, you shouldn't have any problems.  Stop trying to create problems that don't exist just to get buffs for your current faction of choice.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
Jazzhead Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2009, 11:42:30 am »

yes because 1 unit will stop PE from losing....So we need to keep MHT on the field at all times? And what happens if we lose it? Game over for PE?

Everyone always talks about the balance between WM and US. Take the clash between armor and everyone arguing over heat rounds, TT and other shit. The solution is that it will be balanced in the end. But what about PE??? US armor gets these crazy buffs which are down played by the WM armor buffs, but vs PE they rape. US armor doesn't need to be any stronger vs the paper armor of PE imho

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2009, 11:45:47 am »

PE is a glass cannon, you need to use range and speed to stay away. 50mm ATHT and Marders destroy US armor.

LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2009, 11:52:49 am »

But theres absolutly nothing that improves the survailability of light PE Vehicles versus the buffed AT power of American and Brits.
BigDick
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2009, 12:05:09 pm »

yes because 1 unit will stop PE from losing....So we need to keep MHT on the field at all times? And what happens if we lose it? Game over for PE?

actually that is the case
when the mortar HT is killed (and it is killed when you lost for a couple of seconds extended sight over its whole range or if you are for 1 second somewhere else and at guns crawl up or if you get rushed by light vehicles or by infantry with handheld at)

then at gun crawl (supported by hmg or bar rifles or quad or light vehicles or shermans or ...) has no counter

@ampm pe may rape armor but not when armor use all this light vehicles and cheap tankdestroyers instead of shermans or a pershing
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2009, 12:13:28 pm »

actually that is the case
when the mortar HT is killed (and it is killed when you lost for a couple of seconds extended sight over its whole range or if you are for 1 second somewhere else and at guns crawl up or if you get rushed by light vehicles or by infantry with handheld at)

then at gun crawl (supported by hmg or bar rifles or quad or light vehicles or shermans or ...) has no counter

@ampm pe may rape armor but not when armor use all this light vehicles and cheap tankdestroyers instead of shermans or a pershing

+1
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2009, 12:20:00 pm »

not many advantages unlocked or doctrines unlocked = no pershing and not enough fuel for lots of shermans etc = lots of light vehicles.

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2009, 12:45:58 pm »

Huh, I remember using my Tank Hunters and having no issues at all with light vehicles....
Malevolence Offline
Donator

« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2009, 12:46:35 pm »

PE has a unit that may as well be called Light Vehicle Killer, it has treadbreaker.
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2009, 01:26:17 pm »

try using a goddamn mortar halftrack two.  You have good micro, you shouldn't have any problems.  Stop trying to create problems that don't exist just to get buffs for your current faction of choice.

Please show me where i asked for a buff for pe. Simple fact, PE is a spam faction.
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2009, 01:28:31 pm »

PE has a unit that may as well be called Light Vehicle Killer, it has treadbreaker.

And try killing a staghound or a m8 with a light at ht, due to the treadbreaker nerf its not as easy as in vcoh as light vehicles are still fast with damaged engine
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc