Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 01:51:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Assholemetric Warefare  (Read 22739 times)
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« on: October 16, 2011, 01:37:03 pm »

This is the most useless ability i've had the displeasure of using. why are my zooks nerfed? AB have don't need something to help with light vehicles. this ability is useless against tanks, fausts do WAY more than this ability. give them RRs (since its an AB ability) instead of those shitty fucking zooks.

or tell me how many wrong ways im using this ability.

the grenade aspect of it seems to work quite well, but are they normal pineapple nades being thrown? I did a volley on an 88 and didn't kill it which dumb founded me. but 75mu for this ability, when fausts are cheaper and you can use more, and sticky is cheaper, does not make sense to me.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 01:52:21 pm »

assometric welfare?

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 01:56:49 pm »

Do yourself a favour and don't use it on vehicles.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 01:57:11 pm »

Have the balance team do a favor and remove it add something else.

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 01:59:30 pm »

I kinda like it, drop behind the lines and hit some positions hard from behind. It can blow holes into the enemy defensive line nicely. Now that AB Riflemen have no fire up this is godsent
velocity78 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 03:09:47 pm »

Do you not realize that these have to be balanced and that they were just implemented a few days ago?

3rdCondor- just hand out reward points and ppl will shut up 
tank130-How about people shut up and we hand out reward points... just a thought

Velocity, why you no let us do public lynching? Sad
Smurf has a serious fucking problem..
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 03:59:27 pm »

lol you dont like asy warfare? i think its still rofl rape. i had an airbourne sqaud use it on my panther from the front, boom almost 1/2 my hp down for you spending 75 muni. I like that trade, ive also used it myself and the infantry assault with PINAPLE GRENADES is ridiuclous when compared to the wehrmacht grenades

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 04:52:33 pm »

YA......the zooks actually do a fair amount of damage...not super great but can take a vet 1 p4 with skirts down to 1/2 health. 

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 07:58:23 pm »

so it's a hit from rear or nothing kind of thing to use on tanks?

drop behind and fuck up support weapons?

i will try this, the problem is it's only on my rifles, which is a waste but... i have it until i can buy my AB sniper and AB rifles back.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 08:15:33 pm »

it may need to go up in weapon cache price. or is there even one?

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 05:17:00 am »

Do you not realize that these have to be balanced and that they were just implemented a few days ago?

do you not realise it took like 10 months to implement airbourne, surely you can understand peoples skepticism about the doctrine.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 06:48:19 am »

do you not realise it took like 10 months to implement airbourne, surely you can understand peoples skepticism about the doctrine.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 07:05:30 am »

and ASW has been in the AB doc long before. it used to be a free t4
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 08:54:33 am »

Do you realize just how little you know and how useless and unproductive you are to these forums and community? Nothing personal, but you contribute nothing in regards to knowledge or helpfulness what so ever.

How about we arm you with some facts:
AB doctrine draft was complete on July 06/2011. It was posted in Tracs (our internal tracking and management system) for the coders to code on July 08/2011. The RGD coding was completed in time for the August 25th patch.

As posted numerous times in the forums, the delay to the patch was a result of work being done on the Warmap. As previously stated, the scar coding of the AB doctrine will be completed after the Warmap Beta testing is released.

The discussions about AB doctrine going on in the forums right now make me ROFLMAO. We have community members QQ that everyone  thinks AB sucks, meanwhile 2 posts later someone says it is OP.

Half the posts in these forums are made by people who don't even actively play the fucking game anymore..... and you want the Dev team to listen and make changes based on that shit!!!

ROFLMAO

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 09:05:26 am »

The discussions about AB doctrine going on in the forums right now make me ROFLMAO. We have community members QQ that everyone  thinks AB sucks, meanwhile 2 posts later someone says it is OP.

And it can't both suck and be overpowered for what reason? That just symbolizes how broken the doctrine is. One doctrine tree is completely useless and the other is overpowered/gamebreaking.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2011, 09:33:04 am »

Do you realize just how little you know and how useless and unproductive you are to these forums and community? Nothing personal, but you contribute nothing in regards to knowledge or helpfulness what so ever.

How about we arm you with some facts:
AB doctrine draft was complete on July 06/2011. It was posted in Tracs (our internal tracking and management system) for the coders to code on July 08/2011. The RGD coding was completed in time for the August 25th patch.

As posted numerous times in the forums, the delay to the patch was a result of work being done on the Warmap. As previously stated, the scar coding of the AB doctrine will be completed after the Warmap Beta testing is released.

Half the posts in these forums are made by people who don't even actively play the fucking game anymore..... and you want the Dev team to listen and make changes based on that shit!!!

ROFLMAO

lol, i only troll the forums cos of how unbalanced the eir mod is. it's pointless arguing with the endless amounts of retards in this mod so i take a lighthearted approach and troll the forums cos people can't see what's so blindingly obvious. the fact is axis is OP, whenever i play, i play allies and i'm amazed at how overwhelmingly unbalanced the doctrine design is.

i like how you think your some kind of big shot as well because you bought your way into the mod and think your some kind of hotshot now being a moderator, i couldn't honestly give a flying fuck what you think.

i know coh inside out and i know how poorly designed the balance is, thats no ones fault but the communities cos the dev/mod team is being fed bullshit left, right and centre, fortuantely the community has a much stronger bias towards playing axis and whenever you post a public doctrine design meeting axis get the stairway to heaven whilst allies are left in the shitpit.

dont like the way your being spoke to? go post in your private keeps moderation post to get me banned again, the minute the community stops with its fuckin retarded ideas and being biased is the minute i stop trolling and will actually give a civil contribution/conversation to the forums.

no wonder so many well known people round here left, i'd like to here their views if they've read this post.

but hey i go along with it cos i know all will be better soon™
pqumsieh Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2011, 09:38:26 am »

Snap...

Common sense is not so common after all.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2011, 10:23:09 am »

Snip.....go post in your private keeps moderation post to get me banned again,
....snip

Sounds like you may have an insecurity issue there?  I don't have a private keeps moderation post. Anything done by the Moderation teams, SDT team, Coding Teams, Balance Team, or the Management team is well documented and posed for the entire Dev team to view.

Decisions to Ban, punish, or revoke members privileges is done as a group. No one person, with the exception of EiRRMoD, has the authority to take action with out consent of others.

Snip....

The more you post, the more you confirm how little you know about the way this Mod works.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2011, 10:25:06 am »

ok.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 11:46:55 am »

Deadbolt's off-comments and rage aside, he's got something of a point.

The tables have been tipped in favour of the axis for quite a while now. Not quite to the extent that every single game Axis is going to dominate your arse every time without fail, but to the level that where two fairly skill matched players duke it out, you're gonna see Axis win more often than not.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc