Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 08:59:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Assholemetric Warefare  (Read 22738 times)
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2011, 07:46:50 pm »

or I can blame the doctrine which has ass weak T4

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2011, 12:05:26 am »

Some of those T4's could use one or 2 extra buffs, but they aren't weak. When the call-in timer related doctrine unlocks get put in they'll be invaluable. Instant 33% delay on every enemy call in? Fuck yes, please. Cloaking MGs in cover? Weak? +6 population? That's weak? Able to turn any building into an instant triage? How is that weak? Airborne armor on the AB riflemen, elite armor support teams, offmaps wherever the fuck you want.... how are those weak? The only one that looks truly dissapointing is the top T4. The bottom T4 could might use an extra buff of some sort but aside from that it's fine.

I see very little in that doctrine which could possibly count as weak... but that makes it just like any other doctrine, doesn't it? I wish HEAT rounds was more than just 15% damage and penetration on my tanks when RCA gets 20% damage for its mortars, arty, and 95s, and 20% penetration for tanks, LVs, and ATGs for one if its tier 3's. Doesn't make blitz weak though does it?  

These are the kinds of things that the devs notice and slate for tweaking (should they deem it necessary). They are a small team, however. And unpaid. Play with what works till the other stuff is fixed. That's what I do.

God damn... I suddenly miss the old HE pershing... A lot. Give it back.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 12:21:39 am by Malgoroth » Logged
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2011, 02:47:20 am »

Do you realize just how little you know and how useless and unproductive you are to these forums and community? Nothing personal, but you contribute nothing in regards to knowledge or helpfulness what so ever.

How about we arm you with some facts:
AB doctrine draft was complete on July 06/2011. It was posted in Tracs (our internal tracking and management system) for the coders to code on July 08/2011. The RGD coding was completed in time for the August 25th patch.

As posted numerous times in the forums, the delay to the patch was a result of work being done on the Warmap. As previously stated, the scar coding of the AB doctrine will be completed after the Warmap Beta testing is released.

The discussions about AB doctrine going on in the forums right now make me ROFLMAO. We have community members QQ that everyone  thinks AB sucks, meanwhile 2 posts later someone says it is OP.

Half the posts in these forums are made by people who don't even actively play the fucking game anymore..... and you want the Dev team to listen and make changes based on that shit!!!

ROFLMAO

u got the bullseye with ur post, full hit, nice shot  Wink

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2011, 05:51:06 am »

Again so much hatin around, Allied OP Axis UP and vise versa. I have now been playing this mod for  3 years, and i still feel new in some areas. But this does feel rather like deja vu.

@Deadbolt: Stop hacking away at tank because he has a career and money, what are ya, working class with no education? I can find no other real reason for you to bring this up, Why is this so hard for ppl to accept that there are ppl with money and other without? What is this a news flash? Whats with the hating?

Yes tank gave money AND equipment, so what? Has this not produced results? This continuous talk about it spots nothing more than insecurity tbh.

@tank: I'am grateful for all you have done, but sometimes your role in the outside world, tends to shine through to this forum, and you might come across as the Grown up trying to put the kids in place. And that fine in some instances. but please remember that a lot of the players have barley left there teens, or even moved out of their houses, much less established their own identity and had their periods of crises and reinforcement periods that university and post 20-ties life gives.

So as much as I understand your intentions to be good, just you know try and remember that.

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2011, 06:00:24 am »

i'm merely working class tbh.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2011, 06:03:32 am »

i'm merely working class tbh.
Well ok, but throwing crap towards ppl who have worked to attain a higher Class/social status does not give you more credit.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2011, 06:16:46 am »

Don't go down that road Heartmann :L

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2011, 06:17:35 am »

successful troll is successful
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2011, 06:43:36 am »

successful troll is successful

Warning this post contains NONSENSETM

Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2011, 06:55:48 am »

Just ban the ignorant bastard and be done with it!

I doubt anyone will miss him!

deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2011, 07:16:18 am »

dnicee stfu noob
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2011, 07:44:36 am »

Since he must behave like a pig and do what he wants, I assume that you have some secret deal because he is still there?

I must say that you (the dev team) act like a bunch of pussies!

This behavior would never Akrandas allowed.

Get this to stop now.

He only hurt our player base ... it decreases for each day he is playing and talking shit on the forum as if it were driven by 14 year olds.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 07:47:39 am by Dnicee » Logged
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2011, 07:58:31 am »

dnicee stfu noob

Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2011, 08:02:51 am »

Don't go down that road Heartmann :L

Look im sorry if I offended anyone, Im just talking from a purely anthropological stand point, that in each western individualistic society, we have a class based social economic status, and these differ a lot in education, intelligence and overall perceived social worth.

Again im sorry if anyone felt offended by what i said or stated.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2011, 08:11:31 am »

Ok guys,

Bolt and I have had our cat fight...

Let's bring this thread back on topic please.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2011, 01:15:54 pm »

tank130 stfu noob

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2011, 01:16:53 pm »

I guess Deadbolt is the living embodiment of a video that makes your stomach churn... But if it makes at least one person stop/not take drugs, it's worth it, right?

Replace drugs principle with helpful ideas/suggestions/input.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2011, 01:17:42 pm »

hicks stfu noob

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2011, 01:19:41 pm »

stfu noobs
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2011, 01:22:53 pm »

deadbolt you suck

Im starting a petition to ban keeps.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print