Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:00:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WM]Stuka  (Read 11367 times)
FailHammer Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: April 03, 2011, 05:54:40 pm »

This thing sucks alohas bigdick. I have tried about 3 of them over months and dozens of games. Usually lucky to get over 5 kills in 10 barrages. Every once in a while it will kill something, but mostly hit and no dam. At guns, support crews, inf in open, etc. I know it is supposed to be decent vs armor but that is kinda dumb as armor is fast and besides I have never seen any damage done.

I am using spotters and not at max range, all combos I can think of to make this effective have been tried.

Answers besides drop this from company?

What, people flocking around to hijack a place on my balls on their ballride to victory and PEEPEES?
Im not pulling this out of my ass, you tinfoil hat prostitute.
"Holy shit puddin, you just critted him in the face"-joseph54
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 06:03:20 pm »

Seeing as I don't really play Axis factions too much in EiRR, I can't say much, but in regular CoH they were only useful if spammed if I remember.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 06:07:24 pm »

Seeing as I don't really play Axis factions too much in EiRR, I can't say much, but in regular CoH they were only useful if spammed if I remember.

Incorrect.

Yes the stuka is way too weak, not even with the 100% increased damage can it damage units with a perfect hit. Defensive is also an artillery based doctrine so it can be compared to hummel and priest. One nebelwerfer can probably outgun two stukkas.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 06:10:34 pm »

Incorrect.

Yes the stuka is way too weak, not even with the 100% increased damage can it damage units with a perfect hit. Defensive is also an artillery based doctrine so it can be compared to hummel and priest. One nebelwerfer can probably outgun two stukkas.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't suggesting he use them, I was just saying they're only useful when spammed. I'd pick Nebelwerfer any day over a stuka.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 11:18:14 pm »

while on other hand hotch stuka with T3 rocks! and you can get it to vet3 in 2 games.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 11:34:17 pm »

Incorrect.

Not so. Dual stukas are absolutely rape. also with their high penetration they will damage anything on the field, tanks, emplacements, infantry, pershings. I think all u need are about 2-3 hits to take out an atgun, mortar or hmg completely. No decrew, just takes out the whole thing, gone. They're a weird artillery unit, real cheap on the mp but high on the fuel, so it makes it easy to put into an infantry type company but cripples a company with a lot of vehicles.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 11:45:22 pm »

Not so. Dual stukas are absolutely rape. also with their high penetration they will damage anything on the field, tanks, emplacements, infantry, pershings. I think all u need are about 2-3 hits to take out an atgun, mortar or hmg completely. No decrew, just takes out the whole thing, gone. They're a weird artillery unit, real cheap on the mp but high on the fuel, so it makes it easy to put into an infantry type company but cripples a company with a lot of vehicles.

280 manpower and 225 fuel. 225 Fuel is a lot. It is more expensive than 25Pdr, nebelwerfer and 105. Has less range and its accuracy is quite meh. I've seen this in use and you are lucky to HIT something with it. As far as I can tell it is a toy that makes me want to cry. I've never seen one recieve more than 4 infantry kills before a m8 or similar kills it. It is a weird arty unit with absolutely awkward accuracy. I'm surprised people even use it. Its pop is also 8 which is more than Nebelwerfer and 25Pdr. All it can do is just "Fart, Fart, Fart, Fart ,Fart, Fart" and pox, pox, pox,pox,pox,pox. That's about it. I gotta test 'em out to confirm or bust my own opinnion of them.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 11:59:10 pm »

the fart wars have begun!
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 03:14:57 am »

HAHA yeah that's a good one. What your describing is how powerful the stuka is in vCoH and was in EIR before but now it's just completely useless, quite possibly the weakest artillery unit in EIR.

If you're gonna make one sided arguments all the time then at least take the time to actually test the units yourself. You can complain about any other unit but the stuka is just so bad, I honestly don't get how you come up with those things you write.

280 manpower and 225 fuel is not a lot, I would gladly pay that price for an artillery piece but that's not really what I would categorize the stuka as, if the damage was any lower it would start to heal enemy troops.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 03:32:49 am »

Stukas are awesome lol. Dunno how anyone could ever not like them.

Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 03:34:11 am »

HAHA yeah that's a good one. What your describing is how powerful the stuka is in vCoH and was in EIR before but now it's just completely useless, quite possibly the weakest artillery unit in EIR.

If you're gonna make one sided arguments all the time then at least take the time to actually test the units yourself. You can complain about any other unit but the stuka is just so bad, I honestly don't get how you come up with those things you write.

280 manpower and 225 fuel is not a lot, I would gladly pay that price for an artillery piece but that's not really what I would categorize the stuka as, if the damage was any lower it would start to heal enemy troops.

wut? how is the stuka any different from in EIR 1.6 and now? U know whats different? it 100% damages infantry now, thats the differences, so hmm, it's actually BETTER and yes I do use it and have used it, mainly on the hotch but yes i have used it and u know what? i used to have 3 vet 3 hotch without flame upgrade and i did it within 5 games, so i know how good it can be and how to use it and been good at it. So get ur facts straight.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 03:41:03 am »

The hotch stuka is an entirely different unit which is a lot more powerful. And yes the stuka has been more powerful before, I did not cite any specific version.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 03:43:48 am »

The hotch stuka is an entirely different unit which is a lot more powerful. And yes the stuka has been more powerful before, I did not cite any specific version.

lol how is the hotch a lot more powerful? its the same stuka rocket and u fire 2 less. if u note, I said without the t3 flame upgrade which means i had to actually kill units with a stuka rocket.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 03:46:58 am »

It fires less rockets but those rockets deal a lot more damage. So yes it's very different and the thread is still about the wehrmacht stuka. It  has nothing to do with the hotch.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 03:53:24 am »

It fires less rockets but those rockets deal a lot more damage. So yes it's very different and the thread is still about the wehrmacht stuka. It  has nothing to do with the hotch.

wow dude, its the same exact rocktes, are you kidding me? look at the rgds, theres no hotch stuka rocket, its just a stuka rocket.

same damage. high 120, low 100. two entires, but they're exact copies.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 03:57:45 am by Tymathee » Logged
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 04:03:26 am »

hmm, it does bring to question though. Why is the WM Stuka 225 fuel and the Hotch STuka 160 fu, especially since the hotch gets a main gun.

Can we get a price raise on the hotch stuka or a price decrease on the stuka halftrack?
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 04:06:25 am »

Tym is right, The Stukas have become awesome due to the fixing of the code so it doesn't roll a miss on infantry. Pony i don't know what your on about. A month or two ago Stukas were all the rage, annihilating allied opposition. The fad died out so you don't see much but the awesomeness is still there.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 04:15:32 am by Demon767 » Logged

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 04:17:59 am »

The RGD codes lie!
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 06:06:50 am »

I'm gonna quote Myst on this one:

Questioning the RGDs is like questioning this, 1=1

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
BigDick
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 06:17:26 am »

wow dude, its the same exact rocktes, are you kidding me? look at the rgds, theres no hotch stuka rocket, its just a stuka rocket.

same damage. high 120, low 100. two entires, but they're exact copies.

but not same amount of rockets

i can only speak about hotch stukka but since you say rockets are same

the hotch stuka without one or two SE T3 is really bad but the wehr one has 2 more rockets (i think 6vs4)

even the T3 buffed hotch stuka got nerfed, i was unable to kill an hmg in a building by 2 barrages yesterday..it lost maybe 5% health and no man
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc