Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 03:51:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to play AB?  (Read 10491 times)
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 11:59:28 am »

step 1: select ab doctrine

step 2: play ab doctrine

step 3: return triumphent to your own thread

« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:51:05 pm by tank130 » Logged

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 12:27:35 pm »

It was a joke.

Comedic value of the holocaust

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 12:47:16 pm »

This thread is full of lolz.

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2011, 01:52:06 pm »

Comedic value of the holocaust

Anne Frankly I find comedy based on such events to be nothing short of Reichdiculous.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2011, 01:55:46 pm »

Anne Frankly I find comedy based on such events to be nothing short of Reichdiculous.

Respect level -1.

How to play AB: Don't.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2011, 04:50:44 pm »

ab doc is just a shadow of its past stength sadly

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2011, 06:20:11 pm »

i would say ab used to be op so they tried to make sure it wasn't but terror has always seemed OP (omg, 4 mans kch, long range tank AND a KT, thanks pl0x) so thats not a real argument.

AB looks like a clusterfawk of ideas put together from the collective mind of the community and we know how screwed we are.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2011, 08:20:43 pm »

i would say ab used to be op so they tried to make sure it wasn't but terror has always seemed OP (omg, 4 mans kch, long range tank AND a KT, thanks pl0x) so thats not a real argument.

AB looks like a clusterfawk of ideas put together from the collective mind of the community and we know how screwed we are.

wasnt there a few AB docs recommended by the community that all seemed to receive much much more praise than the current one the devs chose? Most of the suggested AB docs ive seen people  seemed to  say "ya that looks awesome or creative", maybe a tweak here and there. But this offical one comes out after a long long  long time and everyone is WTF is this poop?
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2011, 02:50:41 am »

I dont know how to play AB, they just suck for me

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2011, 05:46:38 am »

KT sucks if anything. It isn't really any threat or anything just a big clusterfuck. If anything this thing loses more games than wins any.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2011, 07:28:17 am »

AB needs some love atm, but they are not entirely hopeless, one of its still main strengths is using ab snipers in combo with rrs and support weapons, force enemy to attack you and while he charges maul him down, id recommend using crocs in sync with rrs, crocs take out any form of inf, ab take out armor, also dont forget atgs ^^

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2011, 09:19:43 am »

Wtf does high roller even mean?

Keeps doesn't need it anymore because he's a lulz brainless tard (also banned). Kiss my (__)o(__)

high roller is for fags now. i deserve the high Troller badge.

RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2011, 01:50:56 pm »

AB needs some love atm, but they are not entirely hopeless, one of its still main strengths is using ab snipers in combo with rrs and support weapons, force enemy to attack you and while he charges maul him down, id recommend using crocs in sync with rrs, crocs take out any form of inf, ab take out armor, also dont forget atgs ^^

you forget quads, you need quads to watch out for bikes getting the sniper! RRs miss bikes far too much. also AB with RRs and croc makes AB masters of smoke.

the big problem is PE with their fucking SCs.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2011, 02:01:19 pm »

you forget quads, you need quads to watch out for bikes getting the sniper! RRs miss bikes far too much. also AB with RRs and croc makes AB masters of smoke.

the big problem is PE with their fucking SCs.

couldnt ABs AW be used with smoke and be effective? I guess grenade wise as zooks scatter.
does choosing AW on a unit debrive it from all other weapons like lmg, RR, or Bars?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:13:31 pm by Poppi » Logged
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2011, 03:43:15 pm »

mortars, rr's, and crocs is all u need.

mortars for smoke, and then rush in rr's and crocs <3
Jstek Offline
Donator

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2011, 03:53:40 pm »

mortars for smoke

Everyone says smoke smoke smoke for airborne but at current status airborn doesnt have any more smoke options than any other allied doctrine.

Mortar smoke!!! oh know.. way, i can use that anywhere.  Where is the super cool smoke options for Airborne!?  (Shit that works?)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2011, 04:09:19 pm »

smoke strafing run! or a smoke drop like the noob adv.

as a t1 it gets a range increase i think. maybe it needs to add an ability in docs to have denser smoke (lasts longer)
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2011, 04:59:06 pm »

Everyone says smoke smoke smoke for airborne but at current status airborn doesnt have any more smoke options than any other allied doctrine.

Mortar smoke!!! oh know.. way, i can use that anywhere.  Where is the super cool smoke options for Airborne!?  (Shit that works?)

thats a really good point. AB should get something like that in a T2, not T3. Or AB mortars should fire more smoke.

something should simply be done you you dont need 2x mortars to cover your assault.
Contaminator Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2011, 06:49:56 pm »

Or AB mortars should fire more smoke.

something should simply be done you you dont need 2x mortars to cover your assault.

Call it like "High volume Smoke Rounds." have them shoot the same amount of times in a smoke barrage but have the smoke area larger per round but not change the persistence or cooldown on the barrage (maybe make that some other unlock? *shrug smoke diversity*)

the nashorn is like a kid with a giant penis, it has no idea how to use it or where to point it most of the time but it could still fuck you
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2012, 10:13:00 am »

the smoke increased range doesnt work. nor fire rate or at least i cant tell. Ab are only good if you have the Dnice vulture effect of attacking and retreating behind your team. rinse and repeat.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc