Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:43:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "How do I counter"  (Read 70827 times)
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #160 on: January 11, 2012, 12:33:19 am »

2 stuarts plus a cct Cheesy

This is especially good with the bottom mando t4, use mark target on what you want to kill. Staghounds might make it a little faster but generally you would want to save the top mg munitions for other parts of the extremly muni heavy company.

With the bottom mando t4 all your officers, jeeps and cct gain mark target + lockdown cct to spot things like cloaked falls/storms, works on snipers but less useful then vamp due to shorter detection. As to the sten/lt combo for dealing with kch smack em with the mark target and you will chew them up.

when using the cct + stuart combo make sure cct is in range to buff or you wont be hitting those inf

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #161 on: January 11, 2012, 07:39:08 am »

If you have a LT/commando lt, use heroic charge, grenade AND smoke.. you might win vs perverted kch.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #162 on: January 11, 2012, 07:42:57 am »

you coulda solved the whole issue quite easily. One of the most ennoying tactics any player can use is pushing. if you woulda just pushed the kch around CONSTANTLY with the stuart while you creep up the hmg and atg. the hmg coulda started opening fire on the KCH and you coulda just pushed him around with the stuart untill he either retreats or dies, if the p4 shows up, you have your atg covering it, and if pak shows up, get the hell out of dodge with the stuart, but youve already made ground by the time it does show up, so win for you

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #163 on: January 11, 2012, 12:45:48 pm »

If you have a LT/commando lt, use heroic charge, grenade AND smoke.. you might win vs perverted kch.

fuck the smoke, you will do alot more damage with the officer buff plus the heroic charge buff plus the mark target. You will win with that. And with the dual t3 you have both.

or you just go 2 mando jeeps with mark target it works too. KCH aren't nearly as hard to kill as people make them out to be.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #164 on: January 11, 2012, 03:14:49 pm »

What are the stats for mark targets?

Btw my stacking list of positive modifier was based on having top t4 commandos.. which STILL suck.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #165 on: January 11, 2012, 03:33:44 pm »

20% received accuracy

it has insta recharge almost also

if u spam brens with commando LT and have captain too, you can mark target all inf and rape it, get vet 3 brens. Its fun but in EIR is better to have vehicles be the AI part.

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2012, 03:54:42 pm »

How do I counter morka going afk before or during a battle?
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #167 on: January 11, 2012, 04:21:57 pm »

Not sure 20% accuracy is worth going that T3 for. Commando jeeps are nice though. Its a bit different build.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2012, 06:02:48 pm »

Not sure 20% accuracy is worth going that T3 for. Commando jeeps are nice though. Its a bit different build.

Ah, but say you combine that 20% accuracy with the accuracy modifiers of the lt and you get happiness. Also throw in Heroic charge recieved damage buff + its weapon cooldown buff.

also the cct accuracy modifiers to the stuart plus the 20% accuracy buff.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #169 on: January 11, 2012, 06:05:48 pm »

also the cct accuracy modifiers to the stuart plus the 20% accuracy buff.
Reload not acc.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #170 on: January 11, 2012, 06:10:25 pm »

Reload not acc.

thought it gave accuracy somewhere in it, unless we completly changed the cct buffs.
kwiatekkek Offline
okultysta, mistyk, szachista i alpinista.

« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2012, 03:41:40 am »

How do I counter morka going afk before or during a battle?
bitch slap him tbh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KveLrwyOcEY

"L2P" is like a Auswitcz tattoo on your arm, a mark of the survivor.
*cough* Team Lead is Allied bias, just FYI
Computer991 Offline
Donator

« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2012, 04:04:12 am »

Why did you waste the canister on the Stuart when the HMG can suppress fine

LOL SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE DOESNT PLAY BRITISH

dailydose Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #173 on: October 09, 2012, 04:20:34 pm »

... the Ranger+BAR-Inf. blob as Wehrmacht?

MG42+grens didn't work because the ranger would just rush the MG with their grenades while the BAR-inf would eat up the grens in short-range combat.

One sure-fire counter I discovered was calling in a Tiger, but I'm not sure I want to call in such a capital asset every time a blob is in the field, especially in early/mid-game where there are lots of arti, atgs, and off-maps that could gank on the Tiger.

So, how do you counter this nefarious blob without the Tiger?

dailydose

Stop with the walls of text......lol
Uglysori Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #174 on: October 09, 2012, 04:26:12 pm »

If is no ATG support, tanks such as a P4, Ostwind, Tiger can counter that blob basically by themselves by kiting to avoid stickies and facing frontal armor to bounce zooks.  Flames do well against elite ranger armor so a dbl or triple flammenwerfer call-in can often roll through the blob before they die.  MG combo, flammer pios can still work depending on your micro and unit combination. MG to suppress the rifles, pios to meet the rangers when they come in to frag the mg.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2012, 04:29:47 pm »

You need a second aspect, in terms of defensivly orienting your company. If hes charging you with rangers and BARs, it normally means your defending, if your ever defending, you always need to have either

A)Your mg42 in a house with many windows
B)Your mg42 in a WELL SCOUTED POSITION with a little flanking capability as possible, as well as sandbags and barbed wire

The key element is scouting, the MG42 has more range then he has sight during fireup, even if he gets suprssed and fires up, becuase your behind sandbags and have barbed wire infront of it, he cannt use that cover, nor can he flank you well, becuase of how youve positioned yourself. Another good tactic is to, as soon as you see him fireup, pack up your mg and double back, leaving your grens where your mg just was, if he truly wants that MG, he will need to run passed your Grens in green cover who are currently tearing those rangers a new asshole.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #176 on: October 09, 2012, 04:47:52 pm »

Flames + Smoke will tear through Rangers pretty well.

Snipers will attrition them like a bitch.

Layered MG's will make a mess of them (Fire up to the first, to have the second rip the squad to shreds through pure DPS as MG's do much more damage to unsuppressed/unpinned targets)

If you can get them to hold still for a moment, mortars will tear into their (relatively) low health VERY fast. Especially the Rifles. An effective tactic is to use an MG as both a deterrent and bait at the same time - If they approach with Rifles then it's a deterrent as suppression will lead to death by mortars. If they approach with Rangers, deploy a mortar barrage on your MG's position then proceed to pack up and pull back. If this is timed correctly, a mortar round will land directly on the Ranger squad and may even suppress it in one hit if you got a burst off before you packed up.

Any form of AI based armour will do the trick so long as it has PIV armour or better. Anything with lesser armour will have to snipe and attrition them (Such as Ostwinds or Puma's) though I recommend against Puma's entirely due to Zooks being pretty much their hard counter.

Finally, bare in mind if somebody is using a blob (2-4 squads for example) then that's 12-24 pop and 600-1200 MP (If Rangers) as well as 200-400 mu (Or potentially more) in resources. One or two low pop units may not necessarily do it and you may just have to fight fire with fire. Grenadiers in heavy cover with grenades can prove effective but you need to have the foresight to set up before he gets into medium range as well as knowing how to properly predict and lead a target with grenades.

Hopefully that'll help ya.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #177 on: October 09, 2012, 05:19:42 pm »

MG42+grens didn't work because the ranger would just rush the MG with their grenades while the BAR-inf would eat up the grens in short-range combat.

One sure-fire counter I discovered was calling in a Tiger, but I'm not sure I want to call in such a capital asset every time a blob is in the field, especially in early/mid-game where there are lots of arti, atgs, and off-maps that could gank on the Tiger.

Pack up your mg when he starts the fireup ability. Defensively "waiting" pio flamers are also good vs charges like this.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #178 on: October 09, 2012, 10:12:25 pm »

How do i counter. Gispacho he's really fucking good hes got these brit blobs and this fucking croc at vet 4 that won't fucking die. How do i counter it?!?!

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #179 on: October 09, 2012, 11:49:57 pm »

shab, smokaz, rolcsika, skaffa, wind join vs Gispacho he insta leaves a game, the best counter

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc