Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 11:30:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranger pool value  (Read 10582 times)
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2012, 09:18:31 pm »

you realize zooks are trash right smokaz? You seem to have forgotten how to blob control and to kite...yes they hurt if they connect, but at long range, they still suck...

Not against PE, they are golden. As for versing Wehr, upgunned jumbo support for rangers is golden. Its very easy to make a wide flank into a tank's rear, firing 4 bazookas into its rear. Afraid of the risk of going behind the lines to flank a tank? Don't be, allied grit, large squad size, revive, fireup, and access to nades will get you out of almost any situation.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2012, 09:40:03 pm »

1 u can dodge nades
2 yes against PE they are good because VS anything else they suck.
3 a panther will still kill a upgunned jumbo and with schrek support you can do the same.
4 revive only works on infantry to infantry battles i think.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2012, 09:56:41 pm »

While it doesn't happen often, bazookas score rear hits frontally by some kind of mad leophone scheme.  Aw yee

The base zook "sucks" and is priced after that. It's 40 munitions for one compared to a shrek. It's on a hardcore squad that's close to immune to taking casualties from PE small arms unless you're fucking stupid and running your zook rangers into mp44s.

"1 accuracy" for shreks. herpderp. They start at 0.35 at long range, and then targets are calculated.

no, TR overbuffs the zook at the current price and there are also inherent problems with being able to get that much doctrine buff into your ranger/jumbo spam.

at this rate the free doctrine buff system is not "solved", the only thing left to do is starting to hardcap more than super heavies. it's as much "company design and freedom" to want to have 2 KT's if you have the fuel for it as having maxed out on rangers.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:58:40 pm by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2012, 10:05:52 pm »

almost all handheld starts at 35 long... even the zook.

i dont even use single zooks on rifle men with TR because the accuracy is bad u cant afford 10 pop 2x zooks to miss.

rear hits frontally?, the only time i have seen rear hit frontally is from a house of somesort of a freak accident im sure its nothing other then a accident and nothing more. its a hardcore squad well lets look at storm schreks arent they a  Hardcore squad as well?.

They perform all the same roles zooks do and better.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2012, 10:12:24 pm »

theres no point defending yourself aero, the gimmick is gunna gimmick, its obvious enough, its blatantly a problem/

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 10:15:46 pm »

theres no point defending yourself aero, the gimmick is gunna gimmick, its obvious enough, its blatantly a problem/

Why because smokaz said so? and people cant find a simple counter. i saw him beat the combo just today as fallen soldier used it isnt unbeatable. its a build talk Op lets talk LMG rangers.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2012, 10:34:11 pm »

Regular storm shreks are killable man, they are not OP. It's only when you select blitzkrieg for them they are hard to kill. Rangers may not have cloak but they are just as surviable as a storm squad.

I scoop up them stormies on my MW company all the time. Wehrmacht can't punish crushing with supporting stickies, you know.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:35:48 pm by Smokaz » Logged
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2012, 11:04:20 pm »

TR zooks penetrate panther frontally. Yea,maybe not every hit,but when you get hit by 4-6 zooks,some will penetrate. And if you get rear hits,you just might sent panther to repair.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2012, 11:27:04 pm »

exactly, if anything, TR zook blobs are scarier then double shrecks, fuck i made a 5 IST company to deal with those things and they still crush the ISTs becuase the ists just get obliteralted before theyre able to cause enough damage, sure the arguement could be made "get closer with the ISTS" getting close to increase my accuracy is a dead sentance becuase it increases his as well, including the fact he already has 20% more accuracy from his T4 ontop of the added pentration which almost renders my skirts useless.

And thier elite armor allows them to survive fighting assault flammens, or they can just fireup away back to the protection of the Jumbo
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:28:38 pm by 8thRifleRegiment » Logged
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2012, 11:41:56 pm »

TR zooks penetrate panther frontally. Yea,maybe not every hit,but when you get hit by 4-6 zooks,some will penetrate
exactly, if anything, TR zook blobs are scarier then double shrecks, fuck i made a 5 IST company to deal with those things and they still crush the ISTs becuase the ists just get obliteralted before theyre able to cause enough damage, sure the arguement could be made "get closer with the ISTS" getting close to increase my accuracy is a dead sentance becuase it increases his as well, including the fact he already has 20% more accuracy from his T4 ontop of the added pentration which almost renders my skirts useless.

Mathematics

Y U NO LEARN IT
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 09:02:05 pm by DarkSoldierX » Logged

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2012, 11:45:30 pm »

Not against PE, they are golden. As for versing Wehr, upgunned jumbo support for rangers is golden. Its very easy to make a wide flank into a tank's rear, firing 4 bazookas into its rear. Afraid of the risk of going behind the lines to flank a tank? Don't be, allied grit, large squad size, revive, fireup, and access to nades will get you out of almost any situation.

...PE gets P4Ists...I've killed 48 rangers in 30 seconds with an IST before, its not hard.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2012, 11:47:21 pm »

And thier elite armor allows them to survive fighting assault flammens, or they can just fireup away back to the protection of the Jumbo

if you can't kill zook squads with ISTs you should uninstall tbh.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2012, 11:49:38 pm »

Finally, smokaz, I don't know where you've been...I know you have a PE account, seen you play it once in the last couple weeks.  Maybe you're butthurt from trying to kill zooks with that.  But its very doable.  Personally I have had 0 problems with these myriad new infantry builds everyone is throwing at us.  And finally, TR hasn't been changed in eons, nobody has had any problems with it.  Its quite good, but OP? Nah, not really.  You can counter zook blobs easily enough.  Blob control for wehr comes in so many forms.  As for PE, they have a unit that hardcounters ranger blobs....I don't know how much easier I can make it.  If you struggle with ranger blobs as PE, get some fuckin ISTs...

Finally...comparing TR Zook Rangers to Stormtroopers with shreks made me lawl...are you serious?

« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:51:29 pm by CrazyWR » Logged
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2012, 12:04:44 am »

nah, its you who isnt up to date - TR had and the rest of inf had big changes lately. maybe you should have read up on that before you swung your micro e-penis (score!)

also you funny countering tank reapers with tanks

the theory and sometimes practise is that a moving ist yada yada can take out 1000 rangers, but the IST fails so hard if theres something like the 76mm jumbo or a reaper atg around. rangers just need to pop off some shots at max range and then back off, while IST has to commit

the related problem is PE inf being abysmal vs rangers, and everything that isnt abysmal basically suicide rushes (mp44)
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2012, 12:11:02 am »

why does the IST have to commit?  Why can't they wait on the rangers to come to them? 
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2012, 01:04:01 am »

if you can't kill zook squads with ISTs you should uninstall tbh.

ill fraps it next time to make your life easier.

why does the IST have to commit?  Why can't they wait on the rangers to come to them? 

they can come to you, theyll rape you anyways, fireup, run into you and own you, run off
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2012, 01:16:29 am »

Yeah Zooks outrange your ass and Infantry have better acceleration then you.

Even a Skirted IST is in danger under the right conditions. a non skirted IST is already dead.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2012, 02:06:45 am »

zooks dont do shit to the front of an IST...
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2012, 04:35:21 am »

Why exactly did TR zooks get an extra 1.15 acc vs all tanks? Is what makes them lulz, really.

EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2012, 07:02:25 am »

And thier elite armor allows them to survive fighting assault flammens

New misinformation officer? Elite armor takes 18% more damage from flames you knobgoblin

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc