Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 04:10:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uploading Stuff  (Read 7969 times)
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: February 22, 2015, 09:41:05 pm »

ok, i have started to upload the coded Stuff.

i need to make few adjustments and then we roll!

Soon we should start to make some managment recruiting and get some decision.

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 11:52:29 pm »

I wish you a lucky hand.
My support you have.

Brothers stand tall!

Erst die Heimat, dann die Ferne.
Erst die Erde, dann die Sterne.
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 04:07:00 am »

Finally , we r getting somewhere ... goodluck Ick.

Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 06:07:34 am »

I have a Steam group created and invited some nice guys, as discussed with ick312.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 06:09:32 am by Bear » Logged
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 04:57:53 pm »

ü
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 05:14:44 pm by chefarzt » Logged

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 08:19:45 pm »

I am having the following issue:

I cant contact the databank a friend has. Thats why i couldnt adjust the entire thing and it doesnt work.

Tank is unfortuantly to lazy to answer my ask for a call for 2 months. I could have used the eirr server/ databank, but yeah ....

@Tank FFS get your ass up and let us talk! I am going to set everything up and i am not in the mood to do it twice. Thats simply effort that i want to avoid.
So this will be a lose/lose situation. I am not getting the name EIR and you can stay here with those monkeys, who are hacking on you. But you can turn it in a win/win Situation! I am running behind you for 2 months now, this is the last message for you, maybe you care if its in public.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 10:47:13 pm »

I cant contact the databank a friend has. Thats why i couldnt adjust the entire thing and it doesnt work.

Tank is unfortuantly to lazy to answer my ask for a call for 2 months. I could have used the eirr server/ databank, but yeah ....

@Tank FFS get your ass up and let us talk! I am going to set everything up and i am not in the mood to do it twice. Thats simply effort that i want to avoid.
So this will be a lose/lose situation. I am not getting the name EIR and you can stay here with those monkeys, who are hacking on you. But you can turn it in a win/win Situation! I am running behind you for 2 months now, this is the last message for you, maybe you care if its in public.

No need to be a fucking asshole Ick. This may come as a shock to you, but running my fucking company does tend to take priority over this little hobby.

We are currently experiencing a large construction boom in my area. When I stop working 14 hour days, I will get my ass up and have a talk.

Your inability to type a conversation that can be dealt with at an appropriate time is the real issue. Your insistence that nothing can be resolved with out a Skype call or teamspeak, or some other bullshit is why we have been unable to communicate.

SO,

In the meantime, if you want to continue to be a fucking asshole, you can take your little pet project and shove it up your ass. Or, you can have a little respect for the only guy keeping this forum alive..........

Your call.

Edit:

I arrived at my office at 6:45 am today. It is currently 8:46 PM and I am still at my office. My apologies if I may not have time to kiss your ass.......
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 10:49:11 pm by tank130 » Logged

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 11:59:36 pm »

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 12:47:34 am »

A good friend of me is a DB Guru. He has nothing to do with games but DB is DB. Can you give me some details and I could ask him for support.

The guys here doesn't understand the german mentality.. and I doesn't mean Tank now.

This is deutsch

One - two. Sunlight.
Diligence is a virtue, truth is a duty.
Sir, yes, Sir!
We are German roboters
Three - four. Starry night.
Work done. Well done!
Tough goals, aiming high
The machine is running perfectly
Correct - perfect!

We have to procreate
To convert the world to salvation
Born to serve
Resurrected from ruines

This is deutsch. Repeat! This is deutsch.

Left - right. In a square.
Kindergarden - tin soldier
Always on time - always correct
Because there is something German in us
Correct - perfect!
Five - six. Surveilled
Stand still - well done
Your left - go on
German citizen - Thank you very much
In step - exact!

We have to procreate
To honour the Lord
Bred for victory
Chosen and never content

This is deutsch. Repeat! This is deutsch.

One - two. Up and down.
Three - four. Again and again.
Five - six - seven -eight
We are Germany! Well done!
One - two. Up and down.
Three - four. Again and again.
Goose step, Hofbräuhaus
And The Program with the Mouse

This is, This is, This is deutsch!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 01:24:21 am by Bear » Logged
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 02:11:54 am »

Hey,

Ok since using the EIR Server is not possible it will take some time till i catch my friend and ask him, about the access problem.

@Tank: Thanks for the answer. I just needed it and i got it, dont worry i still love you, just needed to tickle  out of you whats going on. Nothing personal.

@bärchen ja stimmt, die verstehen uns nie - ist auch egal, solange dinge fertig werden.

XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 04:15:54 am »

GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 05:43:56 am »

XiiCorps if can't help then stop being a Dickhead, u don't even know what ti takes a single person to do all the work ,atleast support or just get lost.

the biggest problem is at the moment Ick is in Asia and tank is in US making difficult timetable so u both need to kinda chill out and come to a neutral ground and communicate via PMS instead of making  things public that only help trolls like Xiicorps to troll.

XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 01:34:43 pm »

XiiCorps if can't help then stop being a Dickhead, u don't even know what ti takes a single person to do all the work ,atleast support or just get lost.

the biggest problem is at the moment Ick is in Asia and tank is in US making difficult timetable so u both need to kinda chill out and come to a neutral ground and communicate via PMS instead of making  things public that only help trolls like Xiicorps to troll.

Hey im all for ick and his mod, but the thing is he's being an absolute cunt to tank who
A) Has essentially bank rolled the mod for the last 2 years
B)Had to take precious time away from work to put up with Icks narcissistic attitude.
And believe me after running my own business for 3 years i know the stress it puts on you. The last thing you need is some punk ass bitch half way around the world dribbling absolute shit.

Oh and theres Bear .....
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 07:12:33 pm »

................ The last thing you need is some punk ass bitch half way around the world dribbling absolute shit.......................

This

I was actually very excited about Icks mod and was looking forward to helping him. Instead he decides to insult me on a public forum. Acting in the same manner that frustrated him to leave Eir. He preaches about the shit community, then comes in and atcs like a douchbag.
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2015, 01:43:45 am »

This

I was actually very excited about Icks mod and was looking forward to helping him. Instead he decides to insult me on a public forum. Acting in the same manner that frustrated him to leave Eir. He preaches about the shit community, then comes in and atcs like a douchbag.

Communication Guidelines for Germany

“Small talk” is not part of the culture here. Conversation focuses on matters of substance and genuine interest. There is little use for superficial inquiries or observations.

Germans often enjoy discussing politics and you’ll find that they are very frank. Don’t get involved in the political discussion unless you are well-informed.

While Germans generally prefer to maintain an air of formality, they can become very emotional if their sense of order and routine becomes challenged.

Contracts are taken very seriously in German business culture. Everything agreed is virtually guaranteed.

Giving compliments is not part of German business protocol and usually causes only embarrassment or discomfort.

Refrain from using the standard U.S. conversation opener, “How are you?” which may be considered superficial.

Germans tend to be intensely analytical thinkers. Objective facts are the basis for truth in German business culture and feelings are irrelevant, especially in negotiations.

German businesspeople will present logical and often substantial arguments to support their position.

Flexibility and spontaneity are not prominent traits in German business culture. and there is a tendency among German businesspeople to be unreceptive to new ideas and concepts until well researched.

It’s important that you bring a carefully planned, logically organized proposal to a meeting.

Generally, German businesspeople are reluctant to do something differently unless the reason is not only extremely convincing, but also proven.

Business meetings are treated as serious occasions. Humor and jokes are reserved for socializing.

Decision-making in German business culture is slow, protracted, and every detail relating to your proposal will be painstakingly examined.

Germans are maybe not even interested in searching for similarities, because Germans will keep [their] distance. [They] feel a personal relationship might interfere with the performance of [their] job.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:53:25 am by Bear » Logged
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2015, 02:15:04 am »

so true
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2015, 02:38:15 am »

Communication Guidelines for Germany

“Small talk” is not part of the culture here. Conversation focuses on matters of substance and genuine interest. There is little use for superficial inquiries or observations.

Germans often enjoy discussing politics and you’ll find that they are very frank. Don’t get involved in the political discussion unless you are well-informed.

While Germans generally prefer to maintain an air of formality, they can become very emotional if their sense of order and routine becomes challenged.

Contracts are taken very seriously in German business culture. Everything agreed is virtually guaranteed.

Giving compliments is not part of German business protocol and usually causes only embarrassment or discomfort.

Refrain from using the standard U.S. conversation opener, “How are you?” which may be considered superficial.

Germans tend to be intensely analytical thinkers. Objective facts are the basis for truth in German business culture and feelings are irrelevant, especially in negotiations.

German businesspeople will present logical and often substantial arguments to support their position.

Flexibility and spontaneity are not prominent traits in German business culture. and there is a tendency among German businesspeople to be unreceptive to new ideas and concepts until well researched.

It’s important that you bring a carefully planned, logically organized proposal to a meeting.

Generally, German businesspeople are reluctant to do something differently unless the reason is not only extremely convincing, but also proven.

Business meetings are treated as serious occasions. Humor and jokes are reserved for socializing.

Decision-making in German business culture is slow, protracted, and every detail relating to your proposal will be painstakingly examined.

Germans are maybe not even interested in searching for similarities, because Germans will keep [their] distance. [They] feel a personal relationship might interfere with the performance of [their] job.

Oh good for you bear you just copy and pasted german sterotypes, allow me to ad some australian ones

Australians are all lazy beer drinking roughnecks

Australians only greet each other with mate

Fosters is the only beer Australians drink

Kangaroos are australians primary mode of transportation, followed swiftly by Great white shark ferries.

Every australian is named Bruce

ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 02:46:23 am »

Corps dont worry, actually i wanted to give everyone a second chance, but dont worry you wont get the joy of eir2.

maybe your tendency to fight and distracting from the goal is typecial for your culture, but its nothing i appreciate and what i would tolerate. Just ask yourself: "what do i want to achieve with that"

« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 02:48:39 am by ick312 » Logged
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2015, 08:30:59 am »

Anybody but me thinking that when you want something from somebody else, you respect THEIR culture and way of doing things? Or at the very least, you just be polite about it.

You're trying to get something out of somebody else, and trying to ram your way of doing things down their throat at the same time. In pretty much every culture, that's a sure fire way to get turned the fuck down.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2015, 08:41:41 am »

Oh good for you bear you just copy and pasted german sterotypes, allow me to ad some australian ones

Australians are all lazy beer drinking roughnecks

Australians only greet each other with mate

Fosters is the only beer Australians drink

Kangaroos are australians primary mode of transportation, followed swiftly by Great white shark ferries.

Every australian is named Bruce

I work for a multinational company with about a half million employees worldwide.
And stereotyped like this be a part of employees training to prevent intercultural misunderstandings ...

This is how the world works, so it is made in real life.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 10:13:00 am by Bear » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc