Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 03:03:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 08, 2024, 08:25:25 am]

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Avalanch: Fall of Italy mod  (Read 81277 times)
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2012, 07:48:03 pm »

-Elite Grenadiers, Landser Grenadiers, and Gebirgsjagers now require the 'Requisition Elite Infantry' upgrade.
-The StuG III, Panther Ace, Voss Tiger Ace, and the King Tiger require the 'Requisition Elite Armor' upgrade.
-Added the Requisition Elite Infantry upgrade to the Kampkraft Centre (10 Manpower, 5 Fuel, 55 seconds to upgrade).
-Added the Requisition Elite Armor upgrade to the Kampkraft Centre (20 Manpower, 10 Fuel, 65 seconds to upgrade).
-Italian Fusilieres, Italian Blackshirts, and Italian Ingegnere Squadre no longer require the Scorched Earth Tactics choice to be selected.
-Italian Fusilieres and Italain Blackshirts require the 'Requisition Foreign Support' upgrade.
-Added the Requisition Foreign Support upgrade to the Kampfegruppe Kompanie (5 Manpower, 120 seconds to upgrade).
-Tiger turret rotation reduced by half it's default value. Voss's Tiger is not affected by this change.
-Reduced the max speed of the King Tiger back to it's original value.

NEW PATCH IS UP!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:02:59 pm by TheVolskinator » Logged

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2012, 12:47:39 am »

Looking good volski.

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #182 on: June 30, 2012, 01:25:28 am »

Hotfix up (fixes incorrect requirements for the Italian units, and corrects the UI of one of the Italian units).

Correct version should have _hotfix attached to the end.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 01:37:39 am by TheVolskinator » Logged
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2012, 08:36:45 pm »

Mkkkay.

-Axis AI will tech up, Allied AI will choose to spam rangers 99.9% of the time. The Axis AI no longer spams storms from Blitz doctrine.
-Waiting for help from relic mod forums. Soon as I get it, there will be a controllable Drache helicopter unit for one of the WM/PE Companies (Luft, maybe? Tongue).
-Airborne Recon Run cost reduced to 10 MU.
-Airborne Strafing Run cost reduced to 75 MU.
-Airborne Bombing Run cost reduced to 100 MU.
-The P-47 Thunderbolt will now heavily damage any vehicle it targets with it's .50 caliber MGs. The Panther, JP, and Tiger are largely exempt from this change. The Hummel, Marder, and Geshitz will take the most damage of the 'tank'-type vehicles, with the Puma, HT, and all PE vehicles suffering heavily at the hands of the Strafing Run. There is an additional 1s delay in the deployment of the aircraft now. I'll add smoke too, soon (tm).
-Set the Bofors 40mm's RoF to 150 RPM.
-Set the Puma 20mm's RoF to 220 RPM.
-Set the FlaK37 37mm's RoF to 165 RPM.
-Set the MP28's RoF to 450 RPM. A mistype set it's previous RoF to 4.
-Added the MP28 as a slot item (was previously done incorrectly).
-Added the MP28 as an upgrade for Assault Grenadiers (was previously done incorrectly).
-Changed several elements of the PE Kar98k, which was being vastly outclassed by the Garand and even the VG Kar98k.
-Increased the G43's accuracy at all ranges by .1.
NOTICE!!!
-All Tank's LoS has been reduced to 25 from 35.
-All LV's LoS has been reduced to 27 from 35.
-All LV's LoS will likely be increased to 40 at a later date.
-PE vehicles and the Hetzer's LoS has been left at 30 to reflect their more aggressive tactics and their reliance on LVs.
-Any American vehicle that has a .50 cal or gains one after upgrading one can use the new 'Load Phosphorous Tracers API Ammunition' ability (20 MU, lasts 35s). All rounds from the .50 cal will leave a very short (0.5s) burn wake and will have a 1.05 damage multiplier against infantry and LVs.
-Any American vehicle that has a .50 cal or gains one after upgrading one can use the new 'Load AP Ammunition' ability (35 MU, lasts 20s). All rounds from the .50 cal will have a 1.25 penetration and 1.1 damage modifier against LVs, Marders, Hotchkisses, PzIIIs, and Geschitzwagens.
-Added the AB Barracks to the Engineer's build list.
-The .50 Cal MG nest now has new UI and uses a statistical copy of the Halftrack .50 cal. It's cost has been increased to 300 Manpower, 30 Fuel. It's target type has been changed to Bunker armor (resistant to small arms).
-Elite Grenadiers can now Fire a Panzerschreck for free. Panzerfaust-like ability that will fire 3 shots in a row at the selected target. Ability cancels if the target moves out of range; 25s Cooldown. Ability range reduced to 32.5 to avoid spammage. Top MGs and even hull/coax MG fire will keep mass Elite Grens at bay.
-Oberfeldwebel and Platoon Officer auras only affects a player's infantry units. Buffs reduced to: Accuracy 1.1, Cooldown 0.8, Received Supp 0.8, Reload 0.8.
-Airborne Officer received a new aura (copy of the ranger captains' with revised stats) with the following buffs: Movespeed +1, recieved accuracy 0.7, received damage 0.8, cooldown/reload 0.6. Only effects Airborne units. Uses the Fire-Up! icon to denote the Aura's effect.
-
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #184 on: July 08, 2012, 10:41:27 pm »

-Removed PE veterancy from PE vehicles and gave them proper 'earned by killing' fixed veterancy values.
-PE units can now purchase a single upgrade at Vet2; either Offensive or Defensive, to augment their other veterancy. This should make the Panzer Elite more...Elite.
-Falshirmjager Scharfshcutze now require the Luftwaffe Doctrine to be chosen.
-The Wirblewind's 20mm cannons have now been made far more effective, essentially equal to the FlaKVierling.
-The M3 Quad can now use .30cal AP rounds for 40 Munitions. This comes with a 60s cooldown.
-Rangers can now purchase a single LMG after the barracks BAR upgrade has been purchased. OHNOES I copied EiR zomghax0rz.  Wink
-MP28 will receive a massive overhaul to make it more effective.
-MP28s removed from the Assault Grenadiers.
-MP28s made available to Stormtroopers in leu of their MP44s.
-Stormtroopers have been limited to buyying a single Panzershreck.
-Stormtroopers can use the Fire Panzerfaust ability.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #185 on: July 09, 2012, 07:44:15 pm »

-New UI icon for Italian Fusiliers.
-New UI icon for Assault Grenadiers.
-New icon for non-ATG AP rounds.
-New icon for HE rounds.
-New icon for denoting increased accuracy.
-New icon for the Airborne Officer.
-New symbol for use with the Combat Team.
-New grenade symbol for select squads (UI only).
-Added the French Hotchkiss (current Hotchkiss with new skin). The Normal Hotchkiss will be buffed slightly to show the superiority of German crews.
-New skin for the Italian Hotchkiss.
-Added Vichy French Riflemen to the mod. A faction and building has not yet been selected for their use.
-Added Free French Armored Riflemen to the mod. A faction and building has not yet been selected for their use.
-Added the MAS 36 Bolt-Action rifle.
-Added the MAS 38 Submachine-gun.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #186 on: July 09, 2012, 07:55:47 pm »

when will your mod be finished?

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #187 on: July 09, 2012, 08:05:52 pm »

I'm not sure. I'm trying to gather new icons and whatnot as time goes on and revamping old stuff as my RGD ability grows. I'm still trying to keep track of who made what so that I can give everyone credit. I'm currently waiting on some help with a few of the Italian weapons on relicnews forums, and waiting for the release of the Ostheer from EF mod so that I can replace the P4 stubby model with the Pz III model for a proper PzIII, the correct StuG III skin so that it doesnt appear as the Pink Panther-mobile, and for the Semovente 75/18 and L6/40 to be released for the EF support doctrines.

Forgot about
-Added a new BF 109 strafing run.
-Added a new BF 109 20mm weapon (copy of the puma 20mm).
-Added a new BF 109 20mm_force_fire weapon (copy of the puma 20mm).
-Added a new BF 109 15mm MG weapon.
-Added a new BF 109 15mm MG_force_fire weapon.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #188 on: July 11, 2012, 12:51:01 am »

New patch is up. Doesn't include some of the changes from the last posts.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #189 on: July 11, 2012, 05:02:59 am »

cba to read all posts, but i wanna try it, can u shortly describe ur mod Volski? i mean retards means like u can do some crazy stuff like its in ur 1st page where rfls throws stickies like nades?

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #190 on: July 11, 2012, 08:07:37 am »

At the moment its named Operation Avalanch: Fall of Italy, and focuses on psuedo realism and involving units from as early as mid 1942. By pseudo realism, I mean a halfway point between the arcadey play of vCoH and the ultra super realism of Blitzkrieg mod where you get vaporized by anything with a gun. Most of the modifiers are in relation to the accuracy of weapons, the standardization of weapon ammunition damage (.30-06 deals 14 damage, 7.92x57mm Mauser deals 13 damage, British .303 deals 9.5 damage as does the 6.5mm Carcano round, .45ACP deals 7, and 9mm Parabellum deals 5 just to name a few), the speed of armored units relative to other armor, and the flat out addition of several units thus far unseen in other mods.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 07:44:45 pm by TheVolskinator » Logged
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #191 on: July 11, 2012, 12:07:35 pm »

beware of schwimwagons.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #192 on: July 11, 2012, 12:37:31 pm »

I accidentally gave them halftrack armor instead of PE AC armor. Whoopsie. Corrected that for 0.03.9.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #193 on: July 12, 2012, 07:18:21 pm »

-BAR accuracies changed to 0.85/0.55/0.35.
-Bren Mk II LMG accuracies changed to 0.8/0.55/0.4.
-Added a M1917 .45 'Victory' Revolver.
-Added a Webley Mk IV for non-captain use (similar to the M1917 revolver).
-Added an M1935 Browning Hi-Power (uses 9mm Parabellum ammunition; 5 damage).
-Added a new ammunition type: .38/200 Smith and Wesson, dealing 8 points of damage per shot. This new ammunition type will be applied to the Captain's Webley and the new webley_service_revolver.
-Added a new ability named 'Unholster Sidearm!' to the Riflemen Squad, Rangers, Airborne, the Combat Team, Grenadiers, the Oberfeldwebel, Elite Grenadiers, Stormtroopers, Landser Grenadiers, Panzer Grenadiers, Assault Grenadiers, Tankbusters, Infantry Sections, Sappers, Armoured Infantry, and Commandos (available at Vet1). It is a targetable, panzerfaust-like ability. Upon activation, the squad leader (to whom the ability is tied) will pull out their faction's sidearm of choice (U.S.: M1911 .45 or M1917, CW: Webley Mk IV, WM/PE: Luger P08) and proceed to fire two magazine's worth of ammunition at the selected target. This ability costs 10 Munitions with a 60s cooldown. The ability will give a slight edge to the user as the pistols will all convey their original critical chances. The long cooldown and fact that only one pistol is available to each squad should curve spamability.
-Working on re-naming the files of the mod. As of 0.03.9, the files should read OperationAvalanch_FallOfItaly instead of retards.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #194 on: July 12, 2012, 09:14:41 pm »

!!!!! So I can't launch the mod. I renamed all the .Module files with OperationAvalanchFallOfItaly using the Ctrl+H replace function, renamed the root folder to OperationAvalanchFallOfItaly, and set the properties of the shortcut to -mod OperationAvalanchFallOfItaly. I go to run the icon and nothing happens. I have no clue what went wrong.

-Testing in the retards version, the pistol abilities arent working. The pistol isnt drawn or anything. To make the ability, I copied the panzerfaust ability, removed the requirements, made slot items that used the pistols in question, and set the ability to use the pistol slot items as accessory weapons to fire 12-16 shots (depending on the weapons). Any help would be sooo apreaciated.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 10:17:04 pm by TheVolskinator » Logged
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #195 on: July 13, 2012, 05:12:26 pm »

-After a shit ton of banging my head against the wall, I got the Fusilieres' new appearence to work properly: They are now Sappers with the Demolitions upgrade (seen here: )
-The Riflemen, Rangers, Airborne, the Combat Team, and possibly other units (in the future) gain the Sprint ability after purchasing the new Battery Requisition at the Supply Depot. It is the standard PE sprint ability.
-The Grenadier squad, Volksgrenadiers, Volkssturm, the Oberfeldwebel, Officer, Elite Grenadiers, and Stormtroopers gain the Sprint ability at Vet1.
-All Commonwealth squads except the officers gain the Sprint ability after the Captain has been fielded.
-The Panzer Elite need only to purchase a new sprint ability at the Kampfgruppe Kompanie to access their Sprint ability.
-Added a new UI icon for the Allied Sprint ability.
-Added a new UI icon for the Axis Sprint ability.
-Added a new icon for British Lee-Enfield Commandos (credit to BKmod).
-Removed the Calliope Bazooka from the Riflemen squad.
-Added a single Bazooka (upgrade) to the Riflemen squad.
-Increased the standard G43's accuracies to 0.75/0.7/0.55 at S/M/L range.
-Increased the range of the Mk II Crusaders auxiliary MG turret to 40 from 25.
-Increased the range of the MK II Crusaders coaxial MG to 40 from 25.
-Increased the accuracy of the Hull MG on all tanks to 0.65/0.35/0.25 at S/M/L range. The Hull MG is now more effective then the coaxial MG and adds incentive to point your front armor in the right freaking direction (Bearsoul, Kalaidescope, Chaindivision -.-* )
-Increased the RoF of all Axis coaxial and hull MGs to 15 (900 RPM, equal to the historic MG34).
-Increased all PE MG42 vehicle weapons' RoF to 20 (1200 RPM, equal to the historic MG42).
-Corrected an issue where the Eselshreck was available to US commanders on some largely unused maps. This was unintended.
-Corrected an issue where the Bren Carrier would damage itself instead of its target when the MMG upgrade was purchased.
-Corrected an issue where the Riflemen's smoke grenade ability would detonate and kill the thrower.
-Corrected missing veterancy value for most of the PE vehicles.
-The Falschirmjager Scharfschutzen now requires the Luftwaffe Tactics Doctrine Choice to be selected before it can be built.
-The gewehr_43_scharfschutze now has the Luger's critical table.
(skin credits to GnigruH)
-New Tiger skin.
-New M18 skin.
-New Wasp Bren Carrier skin.
-New Priest Skin (U.S.)
-New Churchill Mk V skin.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 07:07:16 pm by TheVolskinator » Logged
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2012, 01:49:59 pm »

-Volkssturm Kar98k cooldown reduced to 2 from 2.25.
-Volkssturm fire windup reduced to 1.3 from 1.4.
-Created a Gewehr_41(w) slot_item.
-Created a new G41(w) package (3 G41s) for Volkssturm (not in yet).
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 01:53:11 pm by TheVolskinator » Logged
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #197 on: July 16, 2012, 09:36:28 am »

-New UI for the Vichy Hotchkiss.
-New patch uploading as of now.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #198 on: July 16, 2012, 09:40:30 am »

who else is playing ur mod volsky?
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #199 on: July 16, 2012, 10:29:25 pm »

-Pistol abilities fixed (credit to SpartanMarine88).
-Body search radius of all aide stations (medbunker, Medic tent, CCS) increased to 999. Spawned medics reduced to 1.
-Created Carcaned Sniper Rifle for PE (Kar98k sniper rifle with a longer cooldown and halved accuracy--but it's a sniper for PE. Good enough).
-BUG DISCOVERED: Killing the M2 107mm mortar will result in a Relic crash. DO NOT USE THIS UNIT, and if you do, use it at your own risk.
-Sherman abilities updated (.50cal abilities were neglected).
-Marked Target conveys a 1.5 received accuracy modifier instead of 1.2.
-Airborne Officer Marked Target conveys a 2 received accuracy and damage modifier but now comes with a 120s cooldown.
-Combat Team Market Target identical to the PE Marked Target.
-Plant Feet cooldown modifier reduced to 0.3 from 0.5 (using the ability will cause your troops to fire faster then it did previously).
-Doctrines will be begun Soon(tm).
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc