Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 08:23:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's broken? Why? Prove it.... if you dare.  (Read 7018 times)
3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« on: July 08, 2012, 09:33:10 pm »

Challenge thread for all people who love to post on balance stuff. This thread is designed to allow for players to post their concerns on balance in the mod. Instead of different threads with different topics, it's all in one convenient thread for people like me to read while waiting for a game.

1) What concern do you have about balance? Is something op? A faction? A doctrine?

2) Why? <--- hard part

3) Prove it! <--- hardest part... .. maybe?

If you disagree, be respectful for the opinions of others. If they really don't know what they're talking about, it will show in the argument itself. Right?
If you want to respond, just provide your own evidence and leave it at that.

I look forward to reading if people actually are interested. I don't have many concerns beyond just some stuff that's annoying to fight myself, so I won't post right now. I may later.

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 03:12:02 am »

hello,

1. snipereffectivness

well not much to say: axis squad have 2 man less (volks 1). so it hurts much more if 1 man dies.
the other big problem is that the allies are able to protect their sniper with just 1 mg. well if the axis charge to a sniper, right in front of an mg and what happens??? => suppression and the sniper gets away!!! While allies have fire up on their elite infantry => sniper charge => sniper dead

=> solution suggestion for that problem?
well yes, either increase the range of axis sniper by 10, what would make them very strong cause they can stay longer in their lines when shooting. OR decrease the accuracy or rate of fire of allied sniper
MG problem actually this would also be no problem, if the range of the sniper is increased, why??? cause he would have more time to get away.

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 03:51:09 am »

2. m10

well this should be and anti tank unit!!! and what is it? an anti tank unit + an INFANTRY REAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the crush ability of the m10 and his speed make him deadly. considering the price, this unit is a bad joke.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 09:28:52 am »

This is a thread in the balance forum, if you're not going to adhere to the BF guidelines then kindly gtfo before we help you find the door.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 11:03:13 am »

1) stuh with heat rounds/panzer aces

2) insta gibs at guns and whole inf squads

3) i imagine you've come across atleast 1 in your games, if not i'll glady show you

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 02:16:18 pm »

Defensive officer.

1) With galactic buff. on tanks aswell as peoples.
2) Has to much Health, can take a tank shot to the face and live with 30% hp left, Makes volks turn into grens, Increases base Damage on all weapons in aura this includes (Grenades,Faust,ATG,MORTAR,HMG,schreks,tanks.)

3) I imagine deadbolt can show you. And compare to the British officer which You need 3 2 lts 1 cpt thats 21 pool devoted to making sure your british tommies can fight grens.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 02:23:20 pm »

Lieutenant buffs do not stack.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 02:44:21 pm »

I bring 3  because u cant help when that random puma decides to drop by with upgun and random lul shot your officer. Or infantry flame Halftracks.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 03:06:29 pm »

Also the defensive officer is a doctrinal unlock and can only supervise ONE unit unless you go for a special T3, while the LT is available to all brits and can literally buff all your popcap of units straight away.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 04:01:33 pm »

but you can't buff support weapons with LT's and Caps but you can with the officer if you select the gun itself individually.

I did it with an hmg once when it was being assaulted by blob and I had the 10% bonus...it got 20 kills before dying.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
SophiaT1991 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 04:50:16 pm »

meh gren replied
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 05:33:42 pm »

RCA

Nough said

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
SophiaT1991 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 06:00:27 am »

1) Upgun Puma

2) Too effective. It owns at taking on vehicles, and it owns at taking on inf. There is no reason to pick the normal Puma as the upgun can kill inf more effectively and has the bonus of being able to penetrating every tank with most of their shots, which with its phase armour makes it a bitch to fight.

3) Just play the game.

----------------------

1) Normal Puma

2) Ineffective for price, upgun does better job killing inf and can also KO tanks. Only really good at killing AB that are falling from the sky or the half dead squads people use to back cap.

3) Play with a upgun and a normal Puma and see what comes out best.

3)
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 06:03:42 am »

u was just blobing and running straight to my pumas...

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 06:14:52 am »

well up gunned pumas are not op- shab just played them very good and by the way ofc should rifles without any at equiptment be killed, by them.
SophiaT1991 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 04:43:52 pm »

Your points contradict each other. A puma controlled by a spastic would be well used no matter what if the rifles have no AT.

But I also have a company of rifle with zooka spam. And they are the best form of AT for dealing in Pumas imo. But they also get owned.

Just because I post this after I play a game against your doesnt mean Im basing it purely on that game, if you remember all I did that game was throw and drop wave after wave of stuff at you with near 0 micro, so you cant defend pumas based on that games outcome.
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2012, 05:18:58 pm »

Riflemen, regardless of what weapons you give them, are terrible at countering pumas due to their armor and crap health.  One zook isn't efficient in dealing with them, use Rangers with dual zooks.  They'lre able to get 2-4 shots off without taking much damage and can fire-up if they are suppressed (which slows their ROF).

Congratulations, dear sir...I must say, never before have I seen such precise gunnery displayed. - CrazyWR (on Leaderboard Howitzers)

3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2012, 09:39:02 pm »

Riflemen, regardless of what weapons you give them, are terrible at countering pumas due to their armor and crap health.  One zook isn't efficient in dealing with them, use Rangers with dual zooks.  They'lre able to get 2-4 shots off without taking much damage and can fire-up if they are suppressed (which slows their ROF).

I agree that rifles are terrible at countering pumas, but I'm not sure if they should counter pumas at all tbh. I would be more in favor of looking into a possible nerf for the puma in general instead.
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2012, 11:54:11 pm »

Why is that? The puma is finally a unit that does what it's supposed to do: fight infantry effectively.  But with the zook the main intention of that weapon has and will always be to kill light vehicles and secondary against armor (while the RR is reversed, better at fighting armor but a poor weapon against pumas, who in turn rip apart Airborne).
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2012, 03:22:55 am »

I agree that rifles are terrible at countering pumas, but I'm not sure if they should counter pumas at all tbh. I would be more in favor of looking into a possible nerf for the puma in general instead.

SpittingCerealGuy.jpg

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc