Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 03:09:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (Only halfway serious): Create M10 Coy?  (Read 6593 times)
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« on: May 03, 2011, 07:15:04 pm »

...for the sole purpose of gibbing Demon's 1200+ XP hummel, if it's still out there. Yeah, I'm bored enough (not counting EiR) to consider doing that right now. Yes/no? Idk, maybe even let an M8 spam get the honor, eh? Tongue

EDIT: I only said the above posted cuz' I was bored and looking around the leaderboards. Any suggestions of spam companies tiered toward lolwtfpwning certain 'infamous' high XP units are welcome; might prove to be a funny thread to see who's secretly out to kill who's specific vet unit(s).
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 07:18:11 pm by TheVolskinator » Logged

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 07:33:02 pm »

Demon like barley plays anymore, and not even on that account.

he too scared 2 get pwnt.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 09:25:54 pm »

Ha ha i remember they used to put out a PP bounty for certain units. The person who called the bounty would give up the PP's t the person/people who managed to wreck it.
Jokee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 09:28:37 pm »

demon demon demon....isnt that the guy who joined our 3v3 yesterday or so and dropped at the end?
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 10:33:47 pm »

dropped in the sense that i surrended and dropped? yes

Demon like barley plays anymore, and not even on that account.

he too scared 2 get pwnt.

flame bait fail

i dont play anymore, let alone on my SE company

if i did still play id relish the thought of you attempting to come at my spawn, as people would know i defended my spawn with tankbusters and 50mm and made barricades because they tried to kill it.

then they come on furoms and say i wimp only cuz they QQ cuz i they are predictable at trying to vet hunt my hummel

QQ losers
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:36:02 pm by Demon767 » Logged

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 10:46:44 pm »

...for the sole purpose of gibbing Demon's 1200+ XP hummel, if it's still out there. Yeah, I'm bored enough (not counting EiR) to consider doing that right now. Yes/no? Idk, maybe even let an M8 spam get the honor, eh? Tongue

EDIT: I only said the above posted cuz' I was bored and looking around the leaderboards. Any suggestions of spam companies tiered toward lolwtfpwning certain 'infamous' high XP units are welcome; might prove to be a funny thread to see who's secretly out to kill who's specific vet unit(s).

You're welcome to do that vs my JagdPanther. I'm sure I'd be more than happy to greet your M10 company with my jagd company Grin It is right below Demon's Hummel afair

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 10:57:14 pm »

bounties were so much fun. would love to see people try to get my jumbo <3 i just lost my vet 3 callie to a v1 meant for a ranger blob that really sucked

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 11:16:13 pm »

bounties were so much fun. would love to see people try to get my jumbo <3 i just lost my vet 3 callie to a v1 meant for a ranger blob that really sucked

Agreed, bounties were awesome, not sure why that got scrapped.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
Jokee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 12:55:17 am »

dropped in the sense that i surrended and dropped? yes

Yeees..thats what I meant exactly...
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 01:44:27 am »

And if I can, they will come in in the launcher somehow =)

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 03:04:03 am »

Pure M10 coy? Yeah. Had one. Got 5 vet 3s and 4 vet 2s before I got bored of it and went for crocodile spam instead.

BigDick
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 04:44:50 am »

go for it if he plays 1 time in a month on that

best thing would be to get 2 buddies lure him in 3v3 get supply drop as noob advantage.. and when you all boomrush the humel with m10 you need to drop the supplydrops behind that mess up pathing and may trap it (or the supporting 50mm)

i remember a game against him where he sit right next to spawn with the hummel 1 or 2 50mm and a schreck squad the whole game  Grin Grin Grin

so you probably need to play a big map and try to lure him away from spawn  Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 04:48:59 am by BigDick » Logged
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 04:47:26 am »

Dont use m10s, Use some unit that cloacs, Get an offmap and go into visual range of the hummle and when you do wait till it fires and when its done firing wait 30 sec and then drop the offmap.

allso i allways have 5-6 m10s in my company.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 04:55:38 am »

Why wait 30 seconds? Nobody looks at their Hummel when it's just started a barrage.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2011, 05:02:04 am »

Some people are just so parinoid, well i am.
MittinsKittens Offline
Donator

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 05:45:02 am »

Agreed, bounties were awesome, not sure why that got scrapped.
Hey, I believe it was because it was too much work for admins to keep it going (They had to check replays to confirm the kill, Then remove PP's from one guy and give to another).
Would be awesome if they would bring it back though Cheesy
Hell, I honestly wouldn't mind if they would do it Website side if it wasn't easier to work in. Also, Would be cool if multiple people could put bounty's on a single unit and you was able to search certain people to see if they have bountys on them before you start the game Cheesy

EiRNames:- MittinsKittens & FlutterShyPegasus
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 09:20:49 am »

to deal with jagd, rush a few ht with rifles with stickys, use a m8 to go first to draw attention then bring in the ht's after and deploy the ht around jagd, blocking it, then proceed to throw 4 stickys on the jagd...

jagd disabled and useless, sounds like a great plan!

oh wait, i did that already to somebody lol..

Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 10:01:06 am »

If you really want a Hummel dead fast, go for multiple Stuarts.

A single Stuart round drops an entire quarter of a vet 3 Hummel's health, and you can get a metric ton of Stuarts. Combine with MMG Bren Carrier for maximum huntage.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
TheVolskinator Offline

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2011, 12:46:16 pm »

Off topic, but are stuarts still somewhate effective vs. inf? I read the 'role change to that of a 50mm puma' and I know Up-G'd pumas are reaaaaaaaally iffy versus infantry.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2011, 01:41:32 pm »

There's your answer then. Stuarts used to be anti inf, but stags were better, so Stuart was changed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc