Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 04:18:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 m10 > 2 tigers  (Read 25044 times)
Dnice559 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2011, 04:27:25 pm »

1. fuck off vermillion. 120 iq Einstein! Go away and save the world or the fucking dolphines!

2. I dont even know gorks real name.

3. Ofc we had trolls back then. The got banned asap.

4. Now it seems like trolling is mandatory to this mod.

5. Back then we hade some real moderators that didnt allow this kind of behaviour from ANYONE!

Back then we all had a great time playing this mod without any deadbolts, nugnugs etc trolling around in every single thread without any consequences. Cry
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2011, 04:29:13 pm »

Well they are gone now, nothing stays forever like you want them to be.
unless ofcourse you would become a mod yourself.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2011, 04:35:06 pm »

1. fuck off vermillion. 120 iq Einstein! Go away and save the world or the fucking dolphines!

2. I dont even know gorks real name.

3. Ofc we had trolls back then. The got banned asap.

4. Now it seems like trolling is mandatory to this mod.

5. Back then we hade some real moderators that didnt allow this kind of behaviour from ANYONE!

Back then we all had a great time playing this mod without any deadbolts, nugnugs etc trolling around in every single thread without any consequences. Cry

Dnicee, you are such an ignorant hypocritical wretch that it almost moves me to pity.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 04:37:19 pm by Vermillion_Hawk » Logged

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Dnice559 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2011, 04:37:27 pm »

What makes me a hypocrite!?

Thought you would use some more sophisticated words when you take me down, Einstein!
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2011, 04:38:45 pm »

once akra quit, it was over. there's a reason no one wants me to be mod, i'd be akra 2.0

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2011, 04:40:08 pm »

all of you guys are turds tbh... most ppl posting here are fucking bad players, sadly im one of you these days. but to say that gork is this and gork is that...its like saying u my friend are a retard and have played this for several years and can still not micro 2 tanks..

fucking bastards...the whole fucking forum should be shut down for a while so people stop being assholes..

Just look at the threads made 2-3 years ago and then the threads now. the old eir players would be embarrassed.

fuck of all of you! Show some fucking respect for the players who play for fun! You dont need to fucking stomp them on the forum and in-game!

Seriously where did the eir community go?   Angry
Actually I agree.

Picking on a players skill is fine and dandy, but not in this way.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2011, 04:41:21 pm »

once akra quit, it was over. there's a reason no one wants me to be mod, i'd be akra 2.0

I'd vote for you. No trolls sounds like a fine idea to me.
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2011, 04:44:43 pm »

Akranadas was hated by some, but I liked his style.

He actually put into place our moderation scaling, but we're reviewing how 'lieniant' we currently are....
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2011, 04:46:58 pm »

Akranadas was hated by some, but I liked his style.

He actually put into place our moderation scaling, but we're reviewing how 'lieniant' we currently are....

Considering Deadbolt's post count, I'd say you guys are pretty lenient.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2011, 04:49:49 pm »

Akra was a little dumb though, he was okay at moderating but some of the stuff he did was just stupid.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2011, 04:53:42 pm »

You know, the reason we hate on Gorhalli is not for his micro (although earlier i pointed out nug used him just so m10s look better then they are)

we dont like Gorkhalli for 2 reasons

1. He always takes forever to ready up, if he doesnt just go outright afk only to come back once you have forced and stated a new game only to do the same. Also he takes forever to bother to log into relic and join the game.

2. He always asks for a larger size game 'make 4v4?' then often doing above.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2011, 04:54:45 pm »

Yeah lets increase moderating because Gork is intensely frustrating :p

Or we can just get warmap so we wont care about the forums anymore!

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2011, 04:58:05 pm »

yeah lol gork is infamous for coming in when 5 people have S'd up and going "4v4?"
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2011, 04:58:35 pm »

speaking of warmap, EIRRMod needs to put a picture of a hot chick on the side and every 5$ removes a piece of clothing.

EIRRmod would be attending Bill Gates next billionaire party in a month
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2011, 05:02:34 pm »

speaking of warmap, EIRRMod needs to put a picture of a hot chick on the side and every 5$ removes a piece of clothing.

EIRRmod would be attending Bill Gates next billionaire party in a month
Bill Gates would be attending HIS billionaire party

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2011, 05:10:53 pm »

Akra was a little dumbangry though, he was okay at moderating but some of the stuff he did was just stupid. done when the members REALLY fucked him off
Fixed lol
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2011, 05:25:11 pm »

+1 moddy.

Akra was my buddy and i was upset when yall ran him off.
Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2011, 05:27:51 pm »

I love how, except for Dnicee's first response, the rest of the conversation just skipped right past verm's posts. El oh el.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2011, 05:50:53 pm »

all of you guys are turds tbh... most ppl posting here are fucking bad players, sadly im one of you these days. but to say that gork is this and gork is that...its like saying u my friend are a retard and have played this for several years and can still not micro 2 tanks..

fucking bastards...the whole fucking forum should be shut down for a while so people stop being assholes..

Just look at the threads made 2-3 years ago and then the threads now. the old eir players would be embarrassed.

fuck of all of you! Show some fucking respect for the players who play for fun! You dont need to fucking stomp them on the forum and in-game!

Seriously where did the eir community go?   Angry

I stand by Dnice post, there has been way to much shit flung towards Gork, and I have said it before, and tried to keep ppl from just beein arseholes, Shit gotta stop, or it will become worse, you will soon have mob just because a new guy did all the first three mistakes they always do "Wrong profile, no vent and not reading the forum tips and tricks"

Well done Dnice!

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2011, 05:53:12 pm »

I love how, except for Dnicee's first response, the rest of the conversation just skipped right past verm's posts. El oh el.

Not all my comments are intended to be responded to. A lack of a typed response does not necessarily mean a lack of acknowledgement.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 05:57:59 pm by Vermillion_Hawk » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc