Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 03:32:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 m10 > 2 tigers  (Read 25043 times)
3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2011, 06:27:30 pm »

trololo

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2011, 08:12:27 pm »

If I was a Moderator, I would've locked this topic ATLEAST by the third page or so  Roll Eyes

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2011, 08:14:42 pm »

I would say Gork is a pretty good definition of a troll. He goes afk, he never listens to teammates, he plays solo, he teamkills units, hes generally rude, the only thing he says is smileys etc etc etc.

I mean this is a team game. How much fun is it to play with a player that constantly ruins games on purpose? That's not my definition of fun. At least new players try to improve. I enjoy playing with and helping new players but Gorkhali is just the biggest griefer in this mod. He does things like sit in the spawn with artillery and then using all of his other units to protect his artillery and this after playing the mod for two years. I would say that is the exact definition of a griefer.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2011, 08:20:53 pm »

I would say Gork is a pretty good definition of a troll. He goes afk, he never listens to teammates, he plays solo, he teamkills units, hes generally rude, the only thing he says is smileys etc etc etc.

I mean this is a team game. How much fun is it to play with a player that constantly ruins games on purpose? That's not my definition of fun. At least new players try to improve. I enjoy playing with and helping new players but Gorkhali is just the biggest griefer in this mod. He does things like sit in the spawn with artillery and then using all of his other units to protect his artillery and this after playing the mod for two years. I would say that is the exact definition of a griefer.
But look lol, here he uses 2 tigers instead of stuka spam.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2011, 08:24:29 pm »

All you've gotta do is make the enemy fight on his front, he'll set up an impenetrable defense. If battle is on the other side of the map, he probably won't come help you.
Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2011, 09:39:49 pm »

I personally don't understand what all the hate towards gork is about. Only issue I've had with him is it does take him FOREVER to join the damn game. That said, he's not the only one.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc