Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:46:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Time for A Wipe  (Read 7210 times)
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 05:47:03 pm »

Look all I want is an ability to refund my pps since the doctrines are all fucked up now.
Which will happen when theyre finalised.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 07:02:54 pm »

how about a permanent ability like that. Just right click and it refunds it. Or heck, maybe it just unselects it so you'd have to buy it again just like you used to be able to do in the old eir.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Piotrskivich Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2009, 07:39:40 pm »

how about a permanent ability like that. Just right click and it refunds it. Or heck, maybe it just unselects it so you'd have to buy it again just like you used to be able to do in the old eir.

Then you would have complaints from people accidentally losing their t4's just like when the buy SP button looked the same as the finalize button.  Huh
Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2009, 08:07:21 pm »

ppfft wipe. lol most doc abilities have not been totally put in and you want a wipe for that to take longer and balance longer so we can wipe your tears of constant axis back slapping away........lol sorry buddy but you are gonna have to wait longer and then actually step up to the play and not cry too much vet and OP.

Exactly.

There is only so many times you can slaughter Lt Apollo, Rocksitter, and Alwaysloseguy24 before you get bored and fall asleep.

-GamesGuy-

Most Hated player in EiR....Pak88Mm
Ununoctium Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2009, 08:38:19 pm »

ppfft wipe. lol most doc abilities have not been totally put in and you want a wipe for that to take longer and balance longer so we can wipe your tears of constant axis back slapping away........lol sorry buddy but you are gonna have to wait longer and then actually step up to the play and not cry too much vet and OP.
If this was for balance we'd be able to unbuy our doctrine choices when they all get changed.

Quote from: shockcoil
Quote from: CrazyWR
My tigers get penetrated by everything.  Its really really frustrating.
Your tiger is a whore
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2009, 08:46:52 pm »

And on that note, just based on the games I've played and the stuff i've seen thrown at me it seems more of the axis doctrines are in than the allied doctrines.  Which wouldn't surprise me since most of the devs play axis and they would obviously have an incentive to put their stuff in first.

I apologize for this. The doctrines were put in as they are now because the Wehrmacht abilities were much easier to do at the time of conception. With the database error that caused the wipe and set everyone to rank 5 we're seeing a huge race to rank 8 where Axis battalions have Tier 4's to pick and the Allies have I think only 1. With the upcoming Hotfix, Axis are going to be in for a rude awakening after this past week of being able to overpower their Allied counterparts. So hang in there guys, it's coming and you'll love it.

Plus. if we do a wipe right now we won't be able to balance or debug anything that you can only achieve by being higher ranked.

bs

How hard is it to code in "inf doc" in us
that rangers get 4 more availability?
Incredibly hard for Scyn when Im the only one who can add it in Duck or die.
Glaze Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2009, 08:50:10 pm »

I wouldn't mind a wipe, but now certainly isn't the time for it.  And keep is civil Pak Wink !

Glaze (US)!
I am also...
Glazerman (PE)
Glaza (CW)
Jazlizard Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2009, 08:52:15 pm »

Can we just let it die now folks, we're getting a wipe when doctrines are done, and at this rate it doesn't seem like it will be that long.

Quote from: Phil
The MOD is over. The war is over. We're too lazy to restart it. You can all go fuck pickles mom, I hear she's easy.
Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2009, 10:12:14 pm »

If all you guys are going to do is attack the staff we're done here. We're working as fast as possible on implementing all the doctrine choices, some are easier than others; but eventually they will all be in the game.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc