Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:53:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 29, 2024, 01:55:18 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Terror Marksman shot  (Read 18651 times)
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2011, 05:49:50 pm »

Pervitin pill shreks are funny lol.

spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2011, 05:54:01 pm »

If you pop Pervitin Pills and use a faust, does it benefit?
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2011, 05:54:47 pm »

Yes

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2011, 08:36:35 pm »

I have more of a problem of people that spam Shreck Grens with the Marksman ability so that they could counter Infantry somewhat efficiently, especially when you have a blob of them, can't really use a Tank, and can't really use Infantry due to the Marksman and the amount of Kar rifles the Shreckless grens in the squads have.

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
pqumsieh Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2011, 08:43:59 pm »

I have more of a problem of people that spam Shreck Grens with the Marksman ability so that they could counter Infantry somewhat efficiently, especially when you have a blob of them, can't really use a Tank, and can't really use Infantry due to the Marksman and the amount of Kar rifles the Shreckless grens in the squads have.

+1

Common sense is not so common after all.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2011, 09:21:44 pm »

You mean your gonna have to shoot and scoot as allies? :O ludicrous!

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2011, 09:36:33 pm »

If you pop Pervitin Pills and use a faust, does it benefit?

and i ran against a volks spam coy with nothin but volks with fausts and they popped the pills when they wanted to fire, was insane.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2011, 12:09:09 am »

Lol what, when allies blob, it's okay, but when axis blob, you have a problem with it?! 4x piat commando squads is okay.. 4x ranger squads is okay, but god forbid you'd come up against 4x gren squads that spend 120 mu for shrek, 25mu for heal and 35mu for marksman as a T3 unlock!

Do what axis players do against allied blobs: find suppression units and use them effectively, failing that, kite with tanks (Watching shrek grens run after a sherman is the funniest thing i've ever seen), or god forbid you might use indirect fire (snipers/mortars) to take down the men in a FOUR MAN shrek squad!
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2011, 12:09:56 am »

and i ran against a volks spam coy with nothin but volks with fausts and they popped the pills when they wanted to fire, was insane.

How was it? I can imagine it being somewhat effective!
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2011, 12:31:06 am »

Even if you face off vs Schreck Grens without marksman shot your rifles would still lose vs them. The funny thing is- it is 3 rifles 1 schreck. It doesn't mean it is automatically shit. Just put them into building and watch them rape the rifles that were pursuing them. Marksman shot indeed aids in this case, very useful for taking out elite infantry.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2011, 12:42:48 am »

Lol what, when allies blob, it's okay, but when axis blob, you have a problem with it?! 4x piat commando squads is okay.. 4x ranger squads is okay, but god forbid you'd come up against 4x gren squads that spend 120 mu for shrek, 25mu for heal and 35mu for marksman as a T3 unlock!

Do what axis players do against allied blobs: find suppression units and use them effectively, failing that, kite with tanks (Watching shrek grens run after a sherman is the funniest thing i've ever seen), or god forbid you might use indirect fire (snipers/mortars) to take down the men in a FOUR MAN shrek squad!

+1
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2011, 12:55:05 am »

How was it? I can imagine it being somewhat effective!

... perviting pills StuG volk company...no not jizzable enough.
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2011, 01:16:51 am »

I never said anything about Allied blobs anywhere in my post, do you? I don't like blobbing on either the Allied or the Axis side I find it pointless and annoying, and yes yes, I know how to counter it, but clearly those same exact suppression units could be sniped away before they could deal the needed suppression no? I dunno, theres something about the ability that I feel as if it should be taken away on both the British and the Wehr. Even worse is that the Recon Tommy is cheaper than a normal squad, thus meaning you could spam more of them for a nominal cost, and do the same exact thing to the Axis except to their FOUR man squads.
BigDick
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2011, 01:25:22 am »

but clearly those same exact suppression units could be sniped away before they could deal the needed suppression no?

try to snipe a quad GG or a tank
and until they are in range to snipe mg they lost half of the squad (very short range)

its a good counter to dumb used unprotected (airborne) snipers to use T4 pervertin pills to run faster and rush sniper so they will uncloak it and to finish it with your T3 marksmen

but so same when rangers rush an axis sniper
or bike/jeeps rush a sniper

Against all other units its not worth to spend 35 mun you can use most times only one time....to buy two 20 mun grenades and throw it onto the mg or other units is much more worth it
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2011, 03:00:34 am »

Even if you face off vs Schreck Grens without marksman shot your rifles would still lose vs them.

you kinda expect that your 240/180mun with T4 grens will winn against 210mp rifles,now dont you?

I don't like blobbing on either the Allied or the Axis side I find it pointless and annoying

good thing every allie thinks like that  Roll Eyes

Please give me some good replay where I can see how markshmen greens,with pills rape shit arround,because I rly dont see em all that super effective?!
cloud234 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2011, 05:10:40 am »

Bar Rifleman > Grenadier & PzGren & Sniper

I don't see whats the issue here.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2011, 08:09:21 am »

I still say their should be a special Icon...  No other 1 shot 1 kill unit in the game is unidentifyable by a simple look.

I think the ability is cheap and i would creat a company around it to prove so but alas, the amount of time i have to play games is short. 

I hate the ability, more than the ability i hate that it can magically come from any GRen squad.  No matter how much micro i have, unless i kill 1 guy ina gren squad and watch him snipe me, then i know that 1 3 man squad has snipe... Oh wait... He engaged somewhere else Shit!!! Now i don;t know which 2 man squad can snipe me to death!!! 

Look, Its 35 MU, Extreamly Cheap, So lets stop the bull Shit ITs not a 100+ Munition PLatmorm

Its 240 MP and 35 Fuckign munitions.  Thats Not a lot, The fact that you can STACK AT, or AI on Top of that is just WTF?

Now if you take certain Upgrades.. Like on sappers... Can not have Demos or Piats at the same time, Would be nice, Expensive but would be amazing!!!

I don;t like the fact that it can stackwith any other upgrade and the worst thing is you don;t know when People have it quiped. 

And before you say Stikies or Fausts...  Everyone knows that armor near those squads could result in it...  As much as i see grens... I am now expected to just sit back with all my inf and wait and see like ppl do wih their armor.

EVERY SINGLE SNIPER UNIT IN GAME IS IDENTIFIED... Except one... Guess which ONE...

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2011, 08:24:28 am »

it's not that big a deal is it? never seemed to piss people off that much when i use it... but i don't spam it?

but yeah i would like the icon that would be good.
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2011, 08:41:55 am »

If they had an icon I honestly wouldn't mind, it'd be funny to watch everyone run away from a gren squad rofl.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2011, 09:34:26 am »

Its only 35? Tommy Recons are 45 munitions...

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc