Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 02:02:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Presidential Debate - USA  (Read 81407 times)
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #140 on: October 20, 2012, 09:47:36 am »

Saw this thought of you guys^^

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #141 on: October 20, 2012, 10:03:19 am »

Let me just clarify the question. Your asking if I believe Ignorance and voting cannot happen at the same time?

Obviously ignorance leads to greater power for extremists, but other factors can also lead to this. They are not mutually exclusive.

Like not voting for an example. If lets say 1 in every 10000 Americans are communists and half the American population would stop voting then the communists would have about twice as high proportion of the votes than before. Why? Because most political extremists will vote for their particular cup of tea no matter what.

Now communists isn't exactly something America and the world has to worry about now a days, but evangelicals is...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:06:55 am by Sachaztan » Logged

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #142 on: October 20, 2012, 10:22:03 am »

Jesse Ventura on bribery, the election, Mitt Romneys magical underwear and other stuff

Short video about Mitt Romneys flip flops
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:37:38 am by Sachaztan » Logged
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #143 on: October 20, 2012, 10:48:27 am »

I just think it's funny how I destroy your argument with facts and you think that you won or you completely dodge what I disproved. Just kind of funny to me, and what ever politician does when they know that they're wrong. As far as that bill,yeah it's unconstitutional in my mind. I believe that every terrorist should be executed publicly in an egregious way. Fuck being civilized to those who are not. I'm glad that are soldiers piss and shit on the dead bodies of Taliban. I'm happy that the navy seal punched a captured terrorist in the face, they deserve it.

Not sure when we became a bunch of fairies but in wwII we did not give two fucks about killing civilians or taking no Japanese prisoners because of the outrageous acts they did to our troops. My grandfather would tell you if he was here. They would not take Jap prisoners for two reasons: The first being they would likely try to kill you with a hidden grenade or weapon. Two being the things they did to our troops was just horrifying and unacceptable to allow someone to live who does this things, such as: Burning surrendered troops alive, beheading surrender troops (sound familiar), just plainly executing prisoners, when you try to go use the bathroom and the rip out all your insides and the list goes on. No one wanted to capture them, they just wanted to kill them for that's the type of hatred our troops had for them. In fact they offered incentives to capture Japanese soldiers. Like two weeks shore leave, that's a pretty huge incentive.

That's why I'm just saying we need to up the ante a little bit on our treatment of these animals. As far as Afghanistan and Iraq goes we simply did not have enough troops. The war didn't need to last so long as we needed was a draft. 10% of the American population fought in wwII today that would be 33 million people. 33 millions troops would be able to look under every nook and cranny for weapons and signs that you where not part of the solution. We would have been out in a year, with no problems. Furthermore we should charge any country that wants our help. The fee would be costs + 20% and we'll come to your aid. This includes every country that we have troops in/bases right now. You don't like we'll get the fuck out and you can deal with your own issues. I'm tired of America being the worlds police, instead we should be the worlds mercenaries. You want the help, you'll have to pay the piper.

This would reduce spending on the military in a good way. The saving should go into advance research not only for weapons but other areas of interest that would make our country more advance then any other nation could hope to be. Manufacturing jobs are lost here, no one wants to do those jobs for the money that they pay. We need to rely on hi-tech, innovative type of jobs. Things that will push technology and sell this to the rest of the world.  To do that we need to re due our entire school system because it's fail. We need to promote companies and give them reasons to be here instead of taxing the ever living shit out of them. We also need to become energy dependent, along with stopping foreign aid. lets solve the problems here first, instead of fixing other peoples issues.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #144 on: October 20, 2012, 10:58:39 am »

I just think it's funny how I destroy your argument with facts

Oh boy  Roll Eyes

Now not everything you write is completely...wrong this time, but there are some amusing parts.

For an example, do you have even the faintest idea how much training, equipping and shipping over 33 million soldiers to fight in Afghanistan would cost?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 11:18:43 am by Sachaztan » Logged
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #145 on: October 20, 2012, 11:36:41 am »

Jodomar, that fail post is the reason for why the human race is too immature for world peace.

If you believe so fervently that shoving a gun into someone's face will fix our country's problems then you have a lot of growing up to do.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #146 on: October 20, 2012, 01:25:59 pm »

Jodomar is great comedy.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #147 on: October 20, 2012, 01:41:30 pm »

Jodomar, you can claim that your arguments are facts, but any good political theorist knows that "facts" and "truth" are entirely subjective. In this case, VERY subjective.

Do you sincerely believe that American soldiers are the paragons of justice here? You think they don't torture and cruelly kill their share of prisoners and civilians? The videos, the documents, the court martial records are all out there. What is "civilized" to you? Living in an extreme capitalist environment? Yes, the Middle East definitely has problems, but does an invasion like the one we've been seeing do anything to help? If Americans go into a country and start indiscriminately killing like you suggest, who are the terrorists? Are the people in Iraq even terrorists anymore? Keep in mind that Iraq had nothing to do with the instigating incident, a majority of the recruits to organizations fighting Americans in Iraq was because of how badly the Americans fucked the country up when they arrived. Hell, the Iraqi military offered to help in securing the country, but the Americans disbanded the army nearly completely, leaving the disgruntled ex-soldiers to join the Taliban and begin resistance movements.

"Bunch of fairies"? This may come as a shock to your ignorant self, but if America wasever invaded, wouldn't you want your enemies to adhere to the Geneva Conventions? Reciprocity is the name of the game. When did Iraq and Afghanistan ever ask for "help"? People always talk about America in WWII, and how great it was - that was almost 70 years ago. Between then and now, most American interventions have been utter failures - Korea, Vietnam - all of them failed except Grenada, and that was the entire American military versus a miniscule island, who barely even saw it coming considering they were invaded over an airstrip.

Truth is, it's opinions like your that tarnish America's reputation to the state it is in today on the Western political stage - everyone's least favourite ally. You may see truth, all I see is an ignorant, petulant xenophobe.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #148 on: October 20, 2012, 03:37:46 pm »

Article and links about lobbying

I recommend anyone with both the time and the interest about the US political system and lobbying in particular to look into this.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 03:57:17 pm by Sachaztan » Logged
acker Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #149 on: October 20, 2012, 03:56:55 pm »

Jodomar, you may want to think about the simplest stuff behind your posts.

33 million troops is 10% of the population. Which means it's roughly 20% of the male population. Cut the children and elderly out, and it's 40% of adult males of working age.

Think about the ramifications for a second.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 03:58:49 pm by acker » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #150 on: October 20, 2012, 03:57:58 pm »

Jodomar, you may want to think about the simplest stuff behind your posts.

33 million troops is 10% of the population. Which means it's roughly 20% of the male population. Cut the children and elderly out, and it's 40% of the adult male working population.

Think about the ramifications for a second.

I thought he wanted to send women, children and the elderly too.

One might also think about the riots and general civil disobedience of drafting that many would have. In fact, even drafting people at all is something rather unpopular in the USA. If you're lucky you will even get a civil war!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 04:02:02 pm by Sachaztan » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #151 on: October 20, 2012, 03:58:20 pm »

Jodomar, the unsuspecting champion troll. Deadb0lt got nothing on him.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
acker Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #152 on: October 20, 2012, 03:59:18 pm »

I thought he wanted to send women, children and the elderly too.

At this point, I'm half-convinced he's going to suggest just that.

On the positive side, sending the elderly would mean great things for Social Security Roll Eyes
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #153 on: October 20, 2012, 04:03:27 pm »

Furthermore we should charge any country that wants our help. The fee would be costs + 20% and we'll come to your aid. This includes every country that we have troops in/bases right now. You don't like we'll get the fuck out and you can deal with your own issues. I'm tired of America being the worlds police, instead we should be the worlds mercenaries. You want the help, you'll have to pay the piper.

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT! do you want to lose all your influence in the world and ruin your country? baahaaha do it, please lobby this!
Jodomar
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #154 on: October 20, 2012, 04:05:40 pm »

Next proposal: exterminate poverty by exterminating the poor.
acker Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #155 on: October 20, 2012, 04:06:56 pm »

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Romney's base worries me.

Tbh, I think they're both corrupt shills bought out by goldman sachs, but that wasn't the question.

I dont base my political opinions on "who is going to fuck me over less overall" but what's right from a moral stand point.

War is wrong unless in self defense. This is a big thing for me. Due process and the rule of Law is another. This legislation violates both.

I'm pretty much in agreement with you. But I'll still be voting for Obama this election year. Or, more accurately, voting against Romney. Bush vs Gore continues to rear its ugly head...

But there's another reason besides the lesser evil; median voter theory. As long as the more progressive side keeps winning, the opposition will forced to go more progressive, the the incumbents more progressive still. Obama's FP and civil rights may be Bush-era conservative, but I think it's possible to drag American politics back to where they were before Dubya took office, as long as the less-conservative side keeps winning.

It'll take at least another decade, though. I hope the rest of the world can afford the time Sad
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 04:33:11 pm by acker » Logged
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #156 on: October 20, 2012, 10:18:19 pm »

Pretty sure at this point Jodomar is just trollin' tbh

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #157 on: October 21, 2012, 12:12:11 am »

that's jodomar for ya

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #158 on: October 21, 2012, 05:16:26 am »

Next proposal: exterminate poverty by exterminating the poor.

Love these guys

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
IJustDontCare Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2012, 11:14:05 am »

Lets change this topic just a little.

If you could change one thing about America, what would it be?

I'd put more funding and priorities into improving education.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc