Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 09:50:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 08:25:25 am]

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Resource Bonuses  (Read 8264 times)
bristiler Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 11:21:34 am »

we shouldnt need lvl 8 if it is about to be reset anyway that would make the reset take longer
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 01:30:34 pm »

oh just make everything free and everybody level 8 so we can all play what we want. You can test things out better that way .

LOLOLOLOL..... you can abuse OP stuff easier that way you mean...

What are you talking about? You trying to make jokes? I said for testing purposes. I'm one of the least abusers in eir so get your shit straight.

I think that if they truly want to make things go faster and get the reset and and all docs in, let everyone be able to get all Tiers with no PP, that way you can get a clearer indication of what needs to be changed, whta's over powered and what's under powered because then you'd have players of all skill set playing with all the tiers and then you're able to see what can be abused and what can't.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 04:00:13 pm »

oh just make everything free and everybody level 8 so we can all play what we want. You can test things out better that way .

What are you talking about? You trying to make jokes? I said for testing purposes. I'm one of the least abusers in eir so get your shit straight.

I didn't say you were an abuser, read twice for next time, allowing people to have everything from the start is bound to fail, can't you remember what happened when salan did that lol?

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 04:03:50 pm »

How doesnt this make it easier for new accounts? They can put all their pps into abilities.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 05:57:14 pm »

I didn't say you were an abuser, read twice for next time, allowing people to have everything from the start is bound to fail, can't you remember what happened when salan did that lol?

Yes, we found out what abilities were screwed up, which I think aws tank command which a lot of allied players abused, that is the very reason why I proposed that. You can't have the community test the doctrines if you have to play 30-40 games to get to the T4, and most of the time you may get upt o 2-5 players with the ability, not very much to widely test it, but if you can get more and more people to play different tiers for free, then you'll have people making more than one account just to try stuff, therefore you get a more widely tested base. We're not in the middle of a war, this is a beta phase, we're testing to get ot the main part of EIRR.

If you stop trying to see the point that people would abuse it or play with OP stuff and look at the fact that we're trying to get to a final product, you'd see where I'm getting at.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 07:05:09 pm »

this is a beta phase, we're testing to get ot the main part of EIRR.

EIR has always been on a beta state since I have memory, so wtf.

If you stop trying to see the point that people would abuse it or play with OP stuff and look at the fact that we're trying to get to a final product, you'd see where I'm getting at.

People would spam endlessly waves of AB with AB elite atm wooooooooooooooooooo... it took me 5 seconds to figure that out.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc